Beyblade Burst Episode #18 (August 1, 2016)

18) Fired up! Team Battle!!
燃えるぜ!チームバトル!!
Moeru ze! Chīmu Batoru!!
August 1, 2016

Short Summary

Extended Summary

Source: August 2016 Animage issue.
https://i.imgur.com/GjP59Aj.jpg
Short Summary
"Valt and his friends step up for their first ever team battle! Their opponents are Xhaka's BeyClub "Sword Flames". Valt is fired up for his first ever team battle, but appearing before Valt and his friends is...?"

Extended Summary
"Valt and his friends visit Xhaka's dojo once again. As they get fired up for their first ever match in a team battle, they meet a new member of Xhaka's BeyClub; Ibuki Ukyo. While Ukyo sets his eyes on Valt, the Team Battle's first match against Daina begins!"

Further Extended Summary
"Valt and his friends visit Xhaka's dojo once again. As they get fired up for their first ever match in a team battle, Ibuki Ukyo appears before them. He is a member of Xhaka's BeyClub, who observed Valt's previous battles from the shadows. While Dyna, who is brought out as the first player, attempts to take advantage of the spikes in the Xhakuenji Special stadium, Ukyo's facial expressions..."

In case anyone hadn't guessed already as well; Ukyo uses Unlock Unicorn.
Ibuki Ukyo sounds like an awesome character. I can't wait to see him Joyful_3
Ukyo Ibuki is probably the guy on Hiro Morita´s artwork with almost all of the prototype characters on it that has green hair with a lightning bolt like Masamune and Doji. lol https://goo.gl/gyi5sR
(Jul. 27, 2016  10:12 PM)Zera Wrote: Ukyo Ibuki is probably the guy on Hiro Morita´s artwork with almost all of the prototype characters on it that has green hair with a lightning bolt like Masamune and Doji. lol https://goo.gl/gyi5sR

That's what I initially thought too... until I found out on Monday that it's not him on the poster.
Nope, it's the one that's currently Lol-y Rancher's avatar. An anime-original character, it seems.

[Image: hB6UUHA.png]
(Jul. 27, 2016  11:45 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Nope, it's the one that's currently Lol-y Rancher's avatar. An anime-original character, it seems.

[Image: hB6UUHA.png]
That really seems a cool character to me. I thought the U2 is owned by the Guy with Dark Green hair under the Top Guy with light Blue Hair !
With New Characters it would be great to see some new twists to the anime !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jul. 31, 2016  5:41 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: is raw up

The episode hasn't even aired yet. The opening post and the thread title even states that it airs tomorrow...
The Offical Video Of today's Episode is Up !

Noticed something odd:
While Kumicho talks right before their battle, Ukyo has some weird lip movement, too.
Ok, so the unlock unicorn character got featured, what about my favorite character, Naoki Minamo and his Nova Neptune?
He will appear at the beginning of the national tournament
(Aug. 03, 2016  6:18 AM)AlexElite311 Wrote: He will appear at the beginning of the national tournament

Given we don't have titles for the next few episodes yet, that isn't confirmed. Might wanna make your post clearer on it being speculation going forward, haha.
Subbed versions are finally ready! Thanks for your patience guys!