Beyblade Burst Episode #13 (June 27th, 2016)

13) Shu's Test!
シュウの試練!
Shu no Shiren!
June 27th, 2016

Short Summary

Extended Summary

It's the second match of the semifinals, Shu vs Orochi. Orochi declares psychological warfare on Shu by giving the audience a performance. Unaffected by this, Shu pushes back at Orochi and Odin. Orochi is more powerful than Shu expected. He declares that he will use his special move to win with a Burst Finish. Shu continues to fight with a worsening shoulder injury. Spriggan and Odin clash! Who will advance to the finals?!

Summary translated by Siliva.
Thanks DranzerX13.

So I saw the trailer for this, the main question is if Shu will actually lose one round or win both without loss? Also Kensuke is gonna talk? I'm presuming he's come out of his shell and stopped using his puppets at that scene?
lol so this time anyone have links lol
So this episode was hard to find but I thought the episode was enjoyable so thank goodness because if it wasn't, then it would be a waste.

Review:
Our translator Siliva got 11 and 12 done, and our new translator Kris got 13 done. All that's left now is just waiting for the TLC. Release will probably be tomorrow.
Oooh! So excited! Thanks for the hard work guys! Good to know everything is becoming alright! Smile
We've finally managed to catch up with subbed releases! Thanks for your patience!

13) DDL | Torrent | Script | Blog post
All these episodes in a row! I'll marathon these for sure! Thanks soooo much! Grin
Congratz for the release, you guys rock
(Jun. 27, 2016  9:44 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So this episode was hard to find but I thought the episode was enjoyable so thank goodness because if it wasn't, then it would be a waste.

Review:

Pretty sure he was speculating on how Shu was injured and still managed to beat him. Also, I agree the fart was anti-climatic and misplaced.