Beyblade Burst Episode #12 (June 20th, 2016)

12) The Miraculous Shield Crush!
驚異のシールドクラッシュ!
Kyōi no Shīrudo Kurasshu!
June 20th, 2016

Short Summary
"The battle between Valt and Wakiya finally concludes! Wakiya's Shield Crash and Valt's Flash Shoot collide...but which which will prevail and advance to the finals!?"

Extended Summary
"Wakiya removes the weights he had attached to his body. Using his Shield Crash special move, Wakiya blocks every attempt that Valt and Valkyrie put in! Valkyrie and Wyvern continue to clash fiercely and, as the back and forth battle continues, Valkyrie begins to show some neverbeforeseen signs...!?"
without summery i can't guess much but i think like Valkyrie vs Kerbecs battle it will continue in next episode
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:34 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: without summery i can't guess much but i think like Valkyrie vs Kerbecs battle it will continue in next episode

No it should be Valkyrie vs Wyvern, because Wakiya's launch is the Shield Shoot.
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:11 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:34 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: without summery i can't guess much but i think like Valkyrie vs Kerbecs battle it will continue in next episode

No it should be Valkyrie vs Wyvern, because Wakiya's launch is the Shield Shoot.

well that's what I meant. I mean Battle of Valt and Wakiya will continue just like how battle of Valt and Kensuke continued
Updated with the summary. Sorry for the delay! Trying to finish up the subs for Burst #10 at the same time, haha.
That was an amazing episode. So many good battles and the climax was rewarding.
Now I'm hyped for Shu VS Orochi!
lel anyone have links to watch raw this time?
(Jun. 20, 2016  2:47 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: lel anyone have links to watch raw this time?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hhc5l

Here you go friend, enjoy!
(Jun. 20, 2016  5:10 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2016  2:47 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: lel anyone have links to watch raw this time?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hhc5l

Here you go friend, enjoy!

thanks LOL-y Rancher!!

you're beymazing!
Apparently Orochi launches like @[Bae Master] hahah:

Was very nostalgic seeing W2 and V2 grinding on each other in this episode like they used to with the original series.
My group should have Burst 11 and 12 out on Monday, and 13 sometime during this week. Siliva is playing catch up today and tomorrow.
We've finally managed to catch up with subbed releases! Thanks for your patience!

12) DDL | Torrent | Script | Blog post
Woohoo!! Awesome!!! Thanks so much for the upload! Grin