Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:24 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He may be popular, but if it focuses on him most of the time it gets tedious. There's other who need to shine as well.

He usually comes in late season so its not like he gets that much spotlight to take anyways.

Didnt he show up at episode 12 or something?
Bruh at least Gingka didn't have 4 season revolving around him. We don't speak of Tyson. Got is another story
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah what a coincidence that Valkyrie won the polls

Yeah honestly I would've thought people would've voted for less popular beys for lack of a better word.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:25 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He usually comes in late season so its not like he gets that much spotlight to take anyways.

Maybe in Evo but in Turbo he showed up and said something and didn't appear until mid second half.

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:25 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah what a coincidence that Valkyrie won the polls

Yeah honestly I would've thought people would've voted for less popular beys for lack of a better word.

No they did, Xcalius almost won. Its just rigged.
i want all new characters for S6, no more Legends and all that. Valt i guess can return as a supporting character. If they are gonna continue Burst for a while then we really do need a fresh start in terms of plot and characters. This is just all my opinion though.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i want all new characters for S6, no more Legends and all that. Valt i guess can return as a supporting character. If they are gonna continue Burst for a while then we really do need a fresh start in terms of plot and characters. This is just all my opinion though.

Lots of new characters would be cool but I don't get having a fresh start in plot. When have they ever re used plot lines?

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:27 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No I mean in sparking.

He showed up at episode like 30.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:25 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He usually comes in late season so its not like he gets that much spotlight to take anyways.

Oh no my bad he shows up around 17 I think but he didn't do anything except just hang out.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i want all new characters for S6, no more Legends and all that. Valt i guess can return as a supporting character. If they are gonna continue Burst for a while then we really do need a fresh start in terms of plot and characters. This is just all my opinion though.

Lots of new characters would be cool but I don't get having a fresh start in plot. When have they ever re used plot lines?

(Dec. 30, 2020  12:27 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No I mean in sparking.

Huh I thought he showed up at Lui's
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:29 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lots of new characters would be cool but I don't get having a fresh start in plot. When have they ever re used plot lines?

Huh I thought he showed up at Lui's

Yeah he did but didn't so anything besides just exist and chill. Just watching over Lain.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It didn't know people hated Shu so much huh. I'm personally fine with him, he's always been an integral part of the Burst plot due to his connections with Valt going back all the way to the first season. To be honest having a Valtryek with no new Spryzen don't feel right. Anyways he's to popular to let go anyways, they're at least gonna give the man a bey.

I don't hate Shu, I'm fine with him as a character. However, there can be too much of a good thing and Shu is definitely it in my opinion, so much so that I think he has overstayed his welcome. I've said this many times, but Shu is pretty much Tommy Oliver from Power Rangers in terms of popularity and spotlight stealing (lol, imagine they made an anniversary episode where Shu did all the work and saved the day haha).

He was really great in the first two seasons, then in Cho-Z he got to be the one who mentored Aiga (the main character at the time), train him after the end of his dark resonance, which was fine since Shu did need to redeem himself. Then in Sparking, they gave him a much bigger role than the other Legendary Bladers by having him specifically mentor and train Lean (the main antagonist and focus), and he's the only one to get a cool new jacket whilst everyone else just wore similar outfits to their original ones.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

The plots are very simple, meet good guy, meet bad guy, bad guy breaks good guy’s bey, good guy upgrades the bey, good guy beats the bad guy, bad guy may become good. This overarching plot gets repetitive and boring after some time.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lots of new characters would be cool but I don't get having a fresh start in plot. When have they ever re used plot lines?

The plots are very simple, meet good guy, meet bad guy, bad guy breaks good guy’s bey, good guy upgrades the bey, good guy beats the bad guy, bad guy may become good. This overarching plot gets repetitive and boring after some time.

But what else can you expect, I'm not sure what else you can put in?
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:31 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It didn't know people hated Shu so much huh. I'm personally fine with him, he's always been an integral part of the Burst plot due to his connections with Valt going back all the way to the first season. To be honest having a Valtryek with no new Spryzen don't feel right. Anyways he's to popular to let go anyways, they're at least gonna give the man a bey.

I don't hate Shu, I'm fine with him as a character. However, there can be too much of a good thing and Shu is definitely it in my opinion, so much so that I think he has overstayed his welcome. I've said this many times, but Shu is pretty much Tommy Oliver from Power Rangers in terms of popularity and spotlight stealing.

He was really great in the first two seasons, then in Cho-Z he got to be the one who mentored Aiga (the main character at the time), train him after the end of his dark resonance, which was fine since Shu did need to redeem himself. Then in Sparking, they gave him a much bigger role than the other Legendary Bladers by having him specifically mentor and train Lean (the main antagonist and focus), and he's the only one to get a cool new jacket whilst everyone else just wore similar outfits to their original ones.

Idk bout power rangers but the jacket is apart of the main plot line where Shu's acting hostile and everyone'  tryna figure out what's going on with Shu. If Rantaro went hostile he would get a clothing change too. Its not like Shu being gone magically makes someone like Ken be the main plot focus anyways, they'll just fill in space with another hot cool boy with mental trauma relating to the antagonist.
This is just my opinion but I really hope this season is with all new characters excluding Valt, If valt comes back it's whatever but I honestly want new beys and new characters... I'm tired of the same Longinus, Fafnir, Spriggan, Etc
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:33 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The plots are very simple, meet good guy, meet bad guy, bad guy breaks good guy’s bey, good guy upgrades the bey, good guy beats the bad guy, bad guy may become good. This overarching plot gets repetitive and boring after some time.

But what else can you expect, I'm not sure what else you can put in?

For starters you don’t have to have the bad guy and good guy upgrade every time. Secondly the good guy can loose to the bad guy in the final battle (leading to a second season maybe)
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Burst was just starting out from the bottom, making new friends and a beyclub, and going to the top.

Evolution was after the lost to Lui Shu was really mad and in a weird place mentally. Asthem took advantage of that and made him become evil. Valt is training and making new friends at pro team while also trying to save Shu.

Turbo is just dealing with obsession and greed while tryna catch up to Valt.

Rise is mostly having fun, however second half is more just trying to save mentally unstable kid.

Surge is when Lain gets mad because Shu said he needed to improve and took it personally. He trained over board and developed flare which is making him go insane. Anyways Shu tryna stop him and the Hizashi brothers wanna beat the legends.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It didn't know people hated Shu so much huh. I'm personally fine with him, he's always been an integral part of the Burst plot due to his connections with Valt going back all the way to the first season. To be honest having a Valtryek with no new Spryzen don't feel right. Anyways he's to popular to let go anyways, they're at least gonna give the man a bey.
Well tbh I don't hate shu but seeing him having  the spot light again and again is just feels boring and irritating to the sense where other character is just mob while shu is the mc.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:33 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: But what else can you expect, I'm not sure what else you can put in?

For starters you don’t have to have the bad guy and good guy upgrade every time. Secondly the good guy can loose to the bad guy in the final battle (leading to a second season maybe)

Valt losing to lui in the first season.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:37 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: For starters you don’t have to have the bad guy and good guy upgrade every time. Secondly the good guy can loose to the bad guy in the final battle (leading to a second season maybe)

Valt losing to lui in the first season.

Only happened once and Valt was about to win on top of that.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Well tbh I don't hate shu but seeing him having  the spot light again and again is just feels boring and irritating to the sense where other character is just mob while shu is the mc.

Shu certainty doesn't have that amount of influence on the season.
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  12:37 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt losing to lui in the first season.

Only happened once and Valt was about to win on top of that.

I guess but in the 2nd season he lost badly to him.