Ashura
Yegdrion
Dragon
Longinus
Chaos
Egis

Too much
Can’t wait to see what’ll hasbro do.
I actually really do want Chaos to come back i feel like that's a VERY forgotten bey, Along with Unicorn and Yggdrasil barely anyone knows those beyblades its sad
(Jan. 31, 2021  3:27 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: What beys id like to see in s6:

Owned by og owner:
Xcalibur(Xhaka)
Fafnir
Trident
Deathscyther
Kerbeus
Leopard
Achilles

Returning bey, but not og owner
Ashura
Yegdrion
Dragon
Longinus
Chaos
Egis

New beys and new owners:
A hard hitting attack type
A very, very fast attack type
A defense type that counters very well
A balance type with an improved Zeta(a round rubber for attack, a metal ball shape for defense, a pom sharp for stamina, and a fusion like tip but with a star shaped ring for balance)
A stamina type that can take attacks without moving

Honestly I’ve had enough of Longinus and Fafnir tbh. A new left spin attack type and stamina type in their place would be much better. We don’t need evolutions to previous left spin beys. Besides, the Fafnir line is really mediocre at best.
(Jan. 31, 2021  6:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Owned by og owner:
Xcalibur(Xhaka)
Fafnir
Trident
Deathscyther
Kerbeus
Leopard
Achilles

Ashura
Yegdrion
Dragon
Longinus
Chaos
Egis

New beys and new owners:
A balance type with an improved Zeta(a round rubber for attack, a metal ball shape for defense, a pom sharp for stamina, and a fusion like tip but with a star shaped ring for balance)

Honestly I’ve had enough of Longinus and Fafnir tbh. A new left spin attack type and stamina type in their place would be much better. We don’t need evolutions to previous left spin beys. Besides, the Fafnir line really is really mediocre at best.
As Fafnir have a fully rubber coated ring already.
(Jan. 31, 2021  6:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Owned by og owner:
Xcalibur(Xhaka)
Fafnir
Trident
Deathscyther
Kerbeus
Leopard
Achilles

Ashura
Yegdrion
Dragon
Longinus
Chaos
Egis

New beys and new owners:

Honestly I’ve had enough of Longinus and Fafnir tbh. A new left spin attack type and stamina type in their place would be much better. We don’t need evolutions to previous left spin beys. Besides, the Fafnir line really is really mediocre at best.

What we really need is a whole new line up of beys totally novel.
Indeed.
It's a sad thing that no one knows Chaos though, Deep Chaos is really really good
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  6:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I’ve had enough of Longinus and Fafnir tbh. A new left spin attack type and stamina type in their place would be much better. We don’t need evolutions to previous left spin beys. Besides, the Fafnir line really is really mediocre at best.

What we really need is a whole new line up of beys totally novel.

Agreed, as nostalgic as evolutions may be, there’s no doubt that it’s getting repetitive and annoying. I’m hoping that Valkyrie is the only bey to get an evolution.
Even tho I'm quite fond of burst, im hoping this is the last season. I will laugh so hard if we get S7 which is about as likely as us getting 22 min episodes again.
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Even tho I'm quite fond of burst, im hoping this is the last season. I will laugh so hard if we get S7 which is about as likely as us getting 22 min episodes again.
Wait and see, I will be meh okay if have season seven with 22 minutes.
Meh is wait 
Okay is I can learn more myth
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Even tho I'm quite fond of burst, im hoping this is the last season. I will laugh so hard if we get S7 which is about as likely as us getting 22 min episodes again.
Wait and see, I will be meh okay if have season seven with 22 minutes.
Meh is wait 
Okay is I can learn more myth

Now we will get only 12 min for the rest of this gen.
Ok so the name of Season 6 will most likely be double meaning, like Season 3. It's called Chouzetsu, but a direct translation to English is Super Z. Super Z references Z Achilles. More recently with Sparking, the direct English translation is SuperKing. Super and King are the prefixes for the names of both protagonist's Beyblades. Season 6 has a 2 part name. From what we know it's DB, D stands for something so does B. System's are always named after the Direct translation of the name. Meaning Season 6's name directly translated into English is a compound word, first one starting with D and the second B.

From the leak product schedule we can deduce that there will be 1 protagonist. SuperKing worked cause each word was for 1 bey, if there was only 1 protagonist 1 word of the 2 wouldn't belong to anyone. We reach the same problem with DB, if D goes to the protagonist where does B go since there's only 1 protagonist? This means we have a Super Z situation on our hands. Super Z eliminated the problem by having Super in Super Z not be used. Meaning the word starting with D or B, or just the letter D or B, won't be used. B most likely won't stand for Burst as we haven't had Burst in a name after Season 1, we already are aware this is the Burst Generation, meaning it probably won't stand for anything.

If you're following, this means D is our #1 culprit. The protagonist's first Beyblade will start with D. Well what could it be? I don't know haha. but the Beyblade will most likely be a Attack or Balance type so a high energy name or a name showing perfection would be ideal.
What beys that should appear:
Any beys from Season 1 and Season 2 that have not gotten a evolution yet
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What beys that should appear:

Unicorn and Chronos at least.

None of them. They must all burn like Hyperion.
I seriously do not want Valkyrie being the only bey oh wait! Nah lol Helios and Hyperion defintely would show up here sorry but Valkyrie aint the only one who will get a evolution probally.
I hope TT doesnt do another Spriggan please please no more Spriggans lol
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Unicorn and Chronos at least.

Yessir, two of my favorite beys from two of my favorite (yet underrated) characters.
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Unicorn and Chronos at least.

Yessir, two of my favorite beys from two of my favorite (yet underrated) characters.

Ukyo vs Ken was amazing and that made me like Kerbeus and Unicorn alot more.
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need to see a wolf bey Smile

Tiger too.
I know it wont happen but we need Amaterios to be owned by someone and battle in anime/manga. Seriously!
Also a Gargoyle, Kraken and possibly some snake bey would be welcome as well!
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know it wont happen but we need Amaterios to be owned by someone and battle in anime/manga. Seriously!
Also a Gargoyle, Kraken and possibly some snake bey would be welcome as well!

We need snake bladers like burst 2.0 reji lol

(Jan. 31, 2021  11:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Tiger too.

We need a snake bey the most

(Jan. 31, 2021  11:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yessir, two of my favorite beys from two of my favorite (yet underrated) characters.

Ukyo vs Ken was amazing and that made me like Kerbeus and Unicorn alot more.

It was a good battle
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ok so the name of Season 6 will most likely be double meaning, like Season 3. It's called Chouzetsu, but a direct translation to English is Super Z. Super Z references Z Achilles. More recently with Sparking, the direct English translation is SuperKing. Super and King are the prefixes for the names of both protagonist's Beyblades. Season 6 has a 2 part name. From what we know it's DB, D stands for something so does B. System's are always named after the Direct translation of the name. Meaning Season 6's name directly translated into English is a compound word, first one starting with D and the second B.

From the leak product schedule we can deduce that there will be 1 protagonist.  SuperKing worked cause each word was for 1 bey, if there was only 1 protagonist 1 word of the 2 wouldn't belong to anyone. We reach the same problem with DB, if D goes to the protagonist where does B go since there's only 1 protagonist? This means we have a Super Z situation on our hands. Super Z eliminated the problem by having Super in Super Z not be used. Meaning the word starting with D or B, or just the letter D or B, won't be used. B most likely won't stand for Burst as we haven't had Burst in a name after Season 1, we already are aware this is the Burst Generation, meaning it probably won't stand for anything.

If you're following, this means D is our #1 culprit. The protagonist's first Beyblade will start with D. Well what could it be? I don't know haha. but the Beyblade will most likely be a Attack or Balance type so a high energy name or a name showing perfection would be ideal.
Yeah. Though I think
D or B might be two different layer name of the bey but not the motif, but anything still in mystery until they release in Corocoro April issue in fifteen March.
March issue will not have any news, please remember the latest Corocoro issue that we did not have any news about it, though they said there is season six in November and December.
They might not reveal any news beside Corocoro this month, their new policy might want to drain our interest towards season six or I just cannot comprehend it or some people did fed up this policy.  
The user with a angry ryuga picture said the new system is DB, though it translated, the not translated must be in somewhere else but I could not find it in twitter, but this is the news that we only get so far.
Anyway, we will see what happen in February, today is the first day of it.
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Tiger too.

Lion as well
What we really need is a Monkey, Scorpion, Some insect bey lol