Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Jan. 24, 2021  4:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  5:59 PM)Shinden Wrote: I really hope for new characters in season 6, Sparking was already a great fan service with the legends and everything, now I want a new look.
It will have new characters as usual.
Dunno why they give season 5 as the(Avengers)legend vs lane(Thanos)
Hope the op looks like season 3, have avatar and characters appear, with up beat song

all i want for season 6 is for valt to become a villain  to see some cool beys yes.
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:41 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: It will have new characters as usual.
Hope the op looks like season 3, have avatar and characters appear, with up beat song

all i want for season 6 is for valt to become a villain  to see some cool beys yes.
All i want for season 6 is to see some cool beys with place motif and Chinese myth beast, just left these, Takaratomy did not think about it.

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:11 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oops Eclipse Force is about to hear me say this out loud lol. But I feel like there not bringing him back not after what they have done with him in Sparking

Man, right after he just became a tad bit more interesting. Especially his chemistry with Lui.
A theory.[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The spear with the dragon, the dragon will be stronger when holding the spear, the spear thrust power will be stronger by the hands of the dragon, it is call Raging Tempest![/font]
Guys, we will get news when come March and April Corocoro. Then we get news. I also hope that anime creators create better plot of Beyblade, and beys won't be weak as Deathscyther and Diabolos

Also I hope drivers will have locks inside, and when turn, then bey speed up and get more stamina. Layers will have like 3x Limit Break in battle, but I call it Overdrive. That's my prediction

(Jan. 21, 2021  7:24 AM)Втрюга Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote: В зависимости от погоды слой делится посередине вверху и внизу.

Можете ли вы связать источник для нас завтра, если у вас все еще есть ссылка в ваших руках?

Нет, мы не будем ссылаться на источник, так как он считается утечкой. Предупреждение никому не нужно.

Yeah and sad
(Jan. 24, 2021  9:29 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Guys, we will get news when come March and April Corocoro. Then we get news. I also hope that anime creators create better plot of Beyblade, and beys won't be weak as Deathscyther and Diabolos

Also I hope drivers will have locks inside, and when turn, then bey speed up and get more stamina. Layers will have like 3x Limit Break in battle, but I call it Overdrive. That's my prediction
April Corocoro will be, I do not think we will get news when come March Corocoro, we still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first

Still, have seven weeks to wait.
Apparently we will not get CoroCoro of March.
(Jan. 24, 2021  12:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Apparently we will not get CoroCoro of March.
Yes, you’re right
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdYYxMFQrQ/...tnu598p37f
They have not finish to decide the winner yet, will Valt become the winner facing Lui this season?
What lol I mean Valt kinda did win altogether with Hyuga against Free and Lui so I guess you could count that as a "win". But that thing on instagram looks very fake
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdYYxMFQrQ/...tnu598p37f
They have not finish to decide the winner yet, will Valt become the winner facing Lui this season?

what?
(Jan. 24, 2021  12:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Apparently we will not get CoroCoro of March.

Woah that means there's 1 more Sparking chapter left jeez.
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Woah that means there's 1 more Sparking chapter left jeez.
So only one more chapter left, period?
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:41 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: It will have new characters as usual.

bro evil valt would be better than a konosuba s3
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:41 AM)Pixi Wrote: all i want for season 6 is for valt to become a villain  to see some cool beys yes.

bro evil valt would be better than a konosuba s3

i really would like to see this in the anime but we have like a 000000000000000.1 chance of that happening
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:55 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bro evil valt would be better than a konosuba s3

i really would like to see this in the anime but we have like a 000000000000000.1 chance of that happening

....yk that's just 0.1 percent, I think u meant 0.000000000000000000000000001
When people want Valt as the main villain
Me: 🙄
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When people want Valt as the main villain

you really gotta do me like that lol ;-;
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When people want Valt as the main villain

you really gotta do me like that lol ;-;

._. huh
Actually yes lol
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: you really gotta do me like that lol ;-;

._. yes I do
Actually yes lol

even tho we have a 00000000000000000000.1 chance of it happening i still believe it can happen
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:02 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ._. yes I do
Actually yes lol

even tho we have a 00000000000000000000.1 chance of it happening i still believe it can happen

.-. nah I dont think so
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Woah that means there's 1 more Sparking chapter left jeez.
So only one more chapter left, period?

Yeah the first chapter of each major arc (or season) comes out the month the first products for that major arc/season release. Next chapter is February, no chapter March, and April is when the first products come out for "DB" so that means respectively the first DB chapter would release.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: So only one more chapter left, period?

Yeah the first chapter of each major arc (or season) comes out the month the first products for that major arc/season release. Next chapter is February, no chapter March, and April is when the first products come out for "DB" so that means respectively the first DB chapter would release.
I see. I'm sure Morita well wrap this story well. Looking forward to it.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: you really gotta do me like that lol ;-;

._. huh
Actually yes lol

Lol

valt is a bad protagonist do u think he can become a good villian?

I like valt but he becoming a villian goes too far

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah the first chapter of each major arc (or season) comes out the month the first products for that major arc/season release. Next chapter is February, no chapter March, and April is when the first products come out for "DB" so that means respectively the first DB chapter would release.
I see. I'm sure Morita well wrap this story well. Looking forward to it.

Bruh At feburary. I gotta die waiting for ONE chapter to be released
Get ready if this "DB" system becomes HMS 2.0 but for burst lmao.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I see. I'm sure Morita well wrap this story well. Looking forward to it.

Bruh At feburary. I gotta die waiting for ONE chapter to be released

I hear that. I want the know what happens already.
They better put Hikaru and Hyuga in the middle of the season. lol watch Cuza comeback