Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Dec. 03, 2020  2:54 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I hope each beyblade season is in a diff universe and then all the multiverses collide in S6
It would be better to make a whole different saga for it. But if they do it it would be better as like the “end” of beyblades. So I kind of hope it won’t be that way just because of that.
However Takara Tomy should create fully electric nightmares of beys
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well there are adult bladers that are older like Aiga's dad
Phi, Hyde and Dr Evel

wait thats A THING
that video was confusing so I just explained what I could understand  (which is not much to)
Phi isn't an adult. Nor is Hyde. And Aiga's dad doesn't count.
Number one, yes he is still a blader so he counts
and HOW OLD IS PHI ANYWAYS LIKE FRICK!

(Dec. 03, 2020  2:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Phi isn't an adult. Nor is Hyde. And Aiga's dad doesn't count.

well even tho he might be an adult but he wont be old cause he is born on a leap day
(technically)
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Phi isn't an adult. Nor is Hyde. And Aiga's dad doesn't count.

(Dec. 03, 2020  2:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Number one, yes he is still a blader so he counts

well even tho he might be an adult but he wont be old cause he is born on a leap day
(technically)

Aiga's dad is not a blader.
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:54 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I hope each beyblade season is in a diff universe and then all the multiverses collide in S6
It would be better to make a whole different saga for it. But if they do it it would be better as like the “end” of beyblades. So I kind of hope it won’t be that way just because of that.

well hope they dont do near the end, it would be too many main characters!

(Dec. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Number one, yes he is still a blader so he counts

(technically)

Aiga's dad is not a blader.
he is
he battled aiga when he was testing cho-z achilles and his mother said that before he was a very skilled blader
meaning he is a blader, just not a strong one
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It would be better to make a whole different saga for it. But if they do it it would be better as like the “end” of beyblades. So I kind of hope it won’t be that way just because of that.

well hope they dont do near the end, it would be too many main characters!

(Dec. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Aiga's dad is not a blader.
he is
he battled aiga when he was testing cho-z achilles and his mother said that before he was a very skilled blader

He retired. Only because he battled Aiga doesn't mean he is a blader. The wild bey gang had a few battles over cho-z. All they turned out to be was Ranjiro's little cheering squad.
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well hope they dont do near the end, it would be too many main characters!

he is

He retired. Only because he battled Aiga doesn't mean he is a blader. The wild bey gang had a few battles over cho-z. All they turned out to be was Ranjiro's little cheering squad.

well, if you have a bey and battle, you are a blader!
the wild bey gang are bladers!
Aiga's father are still a blader!
like Madoka in mfb didnt even fight (the only time I remember was to stop leone from fighting libra cause his tip was broken) but she was still a blader!
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:05 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He retired. Only because he battled Aiga doesn't mean he is a blader. The wild bey gang had a few battles over cho-z. All they turned out to be was Ranjiro's little cheering squad.

well, if you have a bey and battle, you are a blader!
like Madoka in mfb didnt even fight (the only time I remember was to stop leone from fighting libra cause his tip was broken) but she was still a blader!

They're bladers. Not major ones.
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:06 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:05 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well, if you have a bey and battle, you are a blader!

They're bladers. Not major ones.

But they still are bladers!
we are talking about bladers, I was not talking about major only
Im hoping that the legends that didnt appear in season 5 appear next season but only them lol
Waiting for Season 6 news is pain

Names
Bound Leviathan
Omni Valtryek
Rex Dragoon
Saber Nanka
Hydro Panlong
Protagonist- Some sort of Warrior bey
Returning Legends- Anyone
Main Antagonist- Some Dragon bey
(Dec. 07, 2020  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Protagonist- Some sort of Warrior bey
Returning Legends- Anyone
Main Antagonist- Some Dragon bey

Protagonist- Pegasus bey
Returning Legend- Valt
Main Antagonist- Dragon Bey
When Season 6 is a long time away you know what is gonna happen there
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Season 6 is a long time away you know what is gonna happen there

If the first Season 6 beys come out April like the leak says we should be getting official news in March.
Hope season 6 is good tho
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:42 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hope season 6 is good tho

WIthout Any legends
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:42 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hope season 6 is good tho

WIthout Any legends

With Surge overloading us with old characters, I would prefer 1-2 returning characters and all new ones for the rest, Shogun Steel style.
Gingka returns in Shogun Steel
Valt retruns for Season 6.
What is wrong with you writers.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Gingka returns in Shogun Steel
Valt retruns for Season 6.
What is wrong with you writers.

Makes sense
Every other legend cries out when they find out they wont appear next season
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:42 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hope season 6 is good tho

WIthout Any legends

Yeah I mean Valt should be back but I don't really know