Beyblade Burst DB Episode #9 (May 21, 2021)

Errr...probably not (we're still in the first arc, things get interesting much later on), but this still looks like a neat episode and we finally get out of the Daikokuten mansion (no offense to the mansion lol, it's just we've been there for a bit too long).
(May. 19, 2021  12:30 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Errr...probably not (we're still in the first arc, things get interesting much later on), but this still looks like a neat episode and we finally get out of the Daikokuten mansion (no offense to the mansion lol, it's just we've been there for a bit too long).

I know, but do you know what suspenseful means?

PinkRose, what I mean is that it's very uncertain what will happen and I have a lot of expectations for this.
(May. 18, 2021  6:26 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  11:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ah yes, Free looking clean as usual, Valt's still around, Rashad appears, all around good things next episode. Still confused on why they had to give Valt the world champion title back when he was #1 anyway, since it was basically ignored for a season and a half, but whatever.
Valt is No.1 not Champion though, it’s confusing.

He's World Champion as well now. Mentioned in episode 8.
(May. 15, 2021  3:26 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait I just realized: In the preview there's this one shot after Bell almost bumps into Rashad where the guy is standing with him and Valt. Could this mean he'll befriend Bell and become a part of the squad before pulling a Gwynn on us? Just wondering.

Remember how at the beginning when Bell was revealed to be the protag of DB evryone thought it was from the villain perspective? I know we haven't really seen Bell be a demon but we cant just ignore his nickname, "the demon king".  For all we know, rashad's the good guy, and he turns Bell good. Matter of fact, there might be another villain that tries to mess with Bell and make him show his demon side.  Sort of a  Phi and Aiga situation.  Bell could be some sort of Phi, and Rashad could be sort of an Aiga.   Phi is evil, but Aiga turns him good. Just a theory that 99% probably not happen.
(May. 19, 2021  4:45 PM)Brave Sword Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  3:26 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait I just realized: In the preview there's this one shot after Bell almost bumps into Rashad where the guy is standing with him and Valt. Could this mean he'll befriend Bell and become a part of the squad before pulling a Gwynn on us? Just wondering.

Remember how at the beginning when Bell was revealed to be the protag of DB evryone thought it was from the villain perspective? I know we haven't really seen Bell be a demon but we cant just ignore his nickname, "the demon king".  For all we know, rashad's the good guy, and he turns Bell good. Matter of fact, there might be another villain that tries to mess with Bell and make him show his demon side.  Sort of a  Phi and Aiga situation.  Bell could be some sort of Phi, and Rashad could be sort of an Aiga.   Phi is evil, but Aiga turns him good. Just a theory that 99% probably not happen.

It's a cool theory, but I personally don't think Bell will turn "good". I think, as for now, Bell might have flare. Flare, and then somehow turns into a demon. Or, maybe, Bell's connection to Belial, when completely connected to Belial, will turn him into Demon Form. Or, Bell might just be a demon in human skin concealed.
(May. 19, 2021  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  4:45 PM)Brave Sword Wrote: Remember how at the beginning when Bell was revealed to be the protag of DB evryone thought it was from the villain perspective? I know we haven't really seen Bell be a demon but we cant just ignore his nickname, "the demon king".  For all we know, rashad's the good guy, and he turns Bell good. Matter of fact, there might be another villain that tries to mess with Bell and make him show his demon side.  Sort of a  Phi and Aiga situation.  Bell could be some sort of Phi, and Rashad could be sort of an Aiga.   Phi is evil, but Aiga turns him good. Just a theory that 99% probably not happen.

It's a cool theory, but I personally don't think Bell will turn "good". I think, as for now, Bell might have flare. Flare, and then somehow turns into a demon. Or, maybe, Bell's connection to Belial, when completely connected to Belial, will turn him into Demon Form. Or, Bell might just be a demon in human skin concealed.

"Demon in human skin concealed"

Ennard would like to know your location.
Really good episode.

- Based on last week's preview I had thought they were going to the US to the place Free used to train in back in God, but they went to Spain instead. Turns out Spain also has a desert called the Tabernas Desert, which is the only desert in Europe.

- Rashad is a BC Sol member. I certainly didn't expect that.

- Free uses Vanish as something similiar to God Valkyrie's Bound Attack.
Okay so, Ep 9 review:
Overall, decent episode, predictable because we knew how it was gonna end, but I like Rashad so far, and I'm biased towards Free. 9/10
Rashad is a treasure to this world.
This episode makes me believes that we'll be probably going to hang on this arc for quite some time maybe up until valt and db valkyrie debut.

Quick episode review this time around, this episode overall is a pretty good episode the first half has a pretty bad art and animation and the second half has decent animation and good art alright moving on They finally make a new location that is a desert which i much prefer than the bc sol swamp just this  things that makes me feels less bored. For the battle we got a pretty good tho i still hate the fact that only they make the spin steal ability is a secret to the world. Oh and love how vanish fafnir cg looks.
I'm liking Rashad so far, and ofc, nobody has a clue about free spin, but you know, you just go along with it.

Edit: I just realized that I said free spin, LOL. I meant Fafnir's steal spin technique.
When Fafnir counterattacks, was that supposed to be Vanish Blow?
Review Time! (I just realized I forgot to review 8 but meh)

(May. 21, 2021  11:04 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: When Fafnir counterattacks, was that supposed to be Vanish Blow?

I didn't hear him declare a move, but if that's the case, then it looks like this thing was intended to be Wizard's spiritual successor.
(May. 21, 2021  11:07 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Review Time! (I just realized I forgot to review 8 but meh)

(May. 21, 2021  11:04 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: When Fafnir counterattacks, was that supposed to be Vanish Blow?

I didn't hear him declare a move, but if that's the case, then it looks like this thing was intended to be Wizard's spiritual successor.

Well different entities but they act similar
(May. 21, 2021  11:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm liking Rashad so far, and ofc, nobody has a clue about free spin, but you know, you just go along with it.

I know right! I was expecting  Ranzo to know. But then again they all have 0 IQ. Rashad is a bit odd. He doesnt seem like the antagonist but maybe he turns evil like Aiga did? That could be interesting.

I am now beginning to be a little skeptical of DB; its not doing anything new ; and I am worried that we are getting a repeat of Sparking( Valt took Hyuga and Hikaru to battle Free in El Astro)
Why does everyone think Rashad will turn evil when Bell is the evil one? Why would the protagonist and the antagonist both be evil?
(May. 21, 2021  12:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: Why does everyone think Rashad will turn evil when Bell is the evil one? Why would the protagonist and the antagonist both be evil?

Bell isn't acutally evil. The whole Demon King thing is an act. He just likes battling and playing pranks on people.
(May. 21, 2021  12:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  12:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: Why does everyone think Rashad will turn evil when Bell is the evil one? Why would the protagonist and the antagonist both be evil?

Bell isn't acutally evil. The whole Demon King thing is an act. He just likes battling and playing pranks on people.
That is correct, and Rashad definitely doesn't look like a villain. Hopefully he is just gonna be a rival like Xhaka.
(May. 21, 2021  11:07 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Review Time! (I just realized I forgot to review 8 but meh)

forgot to mention this happened
[Image: 845078463097339924.png?v=1]
rashad is actually one of my favorite characters now even tho he debuted in this episode lol.
I hope Vanish Fafnir obilerates the "Demon King"
Rashad is a very nice guy surprisingly i like his character so far. By the way For some Who think rashad doesn’t look evil remember the antigonist doesnt mean their evil at all  .
I feel like Rashad will get a red Attack-type Bey just like Xhaka. And it could be Roc (an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East) or Raphael (archangel of Christianity).