Beyblade Burst DB Episode #8 (May 14, 2021)

(May. 14, 2021  5:26 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I’m sure Valt can beat Free but Free is no slouch himself let’s not get it twisted the only thing that confuses me is that after all these years of Beyblade Bell knows nothing about what the WBBA is or any of these bladers.Aiga knew nothing about Valt to be fair but at least when he was going down his Beyblade career he started learning about who Free and Shu was

True but then again with this new evaloution who knows what free might do
Also let's stop with the valt topic as its been mentioned way too many times and I'm hearing the same points over and over and it's tedious at this point.
(May. 14, 2021  5:26 PM)JJustice Wrote: [quote='BeybladeX100' pid='1764224' dateline='1621009560']
I’m sure Valt can beat Free but Free is no slouch himself let’s not get it twisted the only thing that confuses me is that after all these years of Beyblade Bell knows nothing about what the WBBA is or any of these bladers.Aiga knew nothing about Valt to be fair but at least when he was going down his Beyblade career he started learning about who Free and Shu was

You literally said some minutes ago that free was stronger than valt.
also bell could be like gwen from GT because he watched battles and observe to gather anything he can get

(May. 14, 2021  5:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:26 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:26 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I’m sure Valt can beat Free but Free is no slouch himself let’s not get it twisted the only thing that confuses me is that after all these years of Beyblade Bell knows nothing about what the WBBA is or any of these bladers.Aiga knew nothing about Valt to be fair but at least when he was going down his Beyblade career he started learning about who Free and Shu was

dude beybladex100 said that not me i replied to that
(May. 14, 2021  5:30 PM)JJustice Wrote: also bell could be like gwen from GT because he watched battles and observe to gather anything he can get

?
(May. 14, 2021  5:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:30 PM)JJustice Wrote: also bell could be like gwen from GT because he watched battles and observe to gather anything he can get

?

you know how bell knows everything about the wbbo but aiga did not know anything about valt i mean the bell could have been like gwen from GT who watched battles and knowing anything he can get
(May. 14, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valt when was eating with others said:" Free De La Hoya is a strong blader. He  even stronger than me". Valt prove to you that Free is stronger. Also Free get Vanish Fafnir that will be very strong. Well Free can mastered Fafnir faster than Valt mastered Valkyrie. Plus Free know how to make DB bey

Okey

We all very well know that Valt could clap Free. Valt's feats and strength is a lot better than Free's. I agree with Admiral W

(May. 14, 2021  5:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt may have said that since free has potential and is strong, but since its confirmed valt is stronger then there's really nothing you can do. But anythings up for interpretation as other perceive stuff differently than whats confirmed.

Free is good, but Valt is stronger. Yes.

(May. 14, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's not I said. It's Valt said. What Valt said is truth, remember this. You need to understand it. Valt is World Champion but Free is stronger

Actually well in Sparking there were at the same level. If not calculate the thing that Free was stronger than Aiga in tag league

And I am not talking about Vanish.

he just gave an example. even with vanish, Valt's brave sword will prove to destroy Free.

Well IMO , it won't be like this. Yeah Valt beat Bell, but Free is different level. Free mastered Mirage Fafnir very fast so he was able to beat brothers and be at the same level as Valt. Vanish blade is more unique because blade is elestic in low mode, it mostly will able to deformate from strong hit. And Kick is fusion of Nothing and Universe. So IMO Valt will 100% lose to Vanish
(May. 14, 2021  5:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: We all very well know that Valt could clap Free. Valt's feats and strength is a lot better than Free's. I agree with Admiral W

Free is good, but Valt is stronger. Yes.

he just gave an example. even with vanish, Valt's brave sword will prove to destroy Free.

Well IMO , it won't be like this. Yeah Valt beat Bell, but Free is different level. Free mastered Mirage Fafnir very fast so he was able to beat brothers and be at the same level as Valt. Vanish blade is more unique because blade is elestic in low mode, it mostly will able to deformate from strong hit. And Kick is fusion of Nothing and Universe. So IMO Valt will 100% lose to Vanish

I wouldn't say so. it is mentioned clearly that Valt is stronger. You can't deny the creator of burst.
will valt evole his bey to a dynamite bey or will he stay with his bey?
(May. 14, 2021  5:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well IMO , it won't be like this. Yeah Valt beat Bell, but Free is different level. Free mastered Mirage Fafnir very fast so he was able to beat brothers and be at the same level as Valt. Vanish blade is more unique because blade is elestic in low mode, it mostly will able to deformate from strong hit. And Kick is fusion of Nothing and Universe. So IMO Valt will 100% lose to Vanish

I wouldn't say so. it is mentioned clearly that Valt is stronger. You can't deny the creator of burst.

But you can't say that Vanish Fafnir is weaker than Brave or at the same level as Belial. With new system he is a king
(May. 14, 2021  5:40 PM)JJustice Wrote: will valt evole his bey to a dynamite bey or will he stay with his bey?

It will evolve as a new Valkyrie releases in July, so now right now, but he will.
EDIT: NOT* right now
(May. 14, 2021  5:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:40 PM)JJustice Wrote: will valt evole his bey to a dynamite bey or will he stay with his bey?

It will evolve as a new Valkyrie releases in July, so now right now, but he will.

ok nice to know
(May. 14, 2021  5:41 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I wouldn't say so. it is mentioned clearly that Valt is stronger. You can't deny the creator of burst.

But you can't say that Vanish Fafnir is weaker than Brave or at the same level as Belial. With new system he is a king

the episode is not even out. You have to wait. You never know. But, I'll say I'll put my bet on Brave.
(May. 14, 2021  5:26 PM)JJustice Wrote:

That wasn’t me
Why are ppl arguing about small details im sure when shu came they gonna imply him as "ThE STroNGest" even tho he isn't this is obviously just an advertisement strategy to make the upcoming bey look cool.
(May. 14, 2021  5:46 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:

That wasn’t me

Oh yeah
Wait valt was the orginal main oc but we dont know that much about free like his past for all we know he could have been stronger then valt but valt always catches up so the situation will bell could be like valt and free battle from god

He will. We saw design but don't know name
my gosh so many people have liked my post
(May. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:46 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: That wasn’t me

Oh yeah

Im a Valt fan it would be ridiculous of me to say right off the bat that Free is stronger when in multiple occasions Valt has beaten free even in the manga of Sparking he’s beaten Free by a burst I think their equal or at least Valt is a tad bit stronger
if you go to beyblade video the rogue blader posted something about the new vanish fafnir
(May. 14, 2021  5:45 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:41 PM)Бейблэйд8986 Wrote: Но нельзя сказать, что Ваниш Фафнир слабее Храброго или на том же уровне, что и Белиал. С новой системой он король

эпизод даже не вышел. Вам придется подождать. Никогда не знаешь. Но я скажу, что сделаю ставку на Brave.

Ну я бесплатно, потому что он становится сильнее. И он гений. @ "Admiral W" может многое рассказать о нем
(May. 14, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't where you got that. We already know factually that Free isn't stronger than Valt. It was already established that Valt is the strongest blader in the world. Why do we have to keep going over that? Just because Free has Vanish Fafnir doesn't mean he's stronger than Valt, especially once Valt upgrades.
It's not I said. It's Valt said. What Valt said is truth, remember this. You need to understand it. Valt is World Champion but Free is stronger. 
But that's not even true. Valt is stronger, it was confirmed multiple times.
(May. 14, 2021  6:00 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:45 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote: эпизод даже не вышел. Вам придется подождать. Никогда не знаешь. Но я скажу, что сделаю ставку на Brave.

Ну я бесплатно, потому что он становится сильнее. И он гений. Admiral W может многое рассказать о нем

(May. 14, 2021  6:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's not I said. It's Valt said. What Valt said is truth, remember this. You need to understand it. Valt is World Champion but Free is stronger. 
But that's not even true. Valt is stronger, it was confirmed multiple times.

Sparking showed different. They said that they are same power

A lot of people said that Valt, when Basara, Ranzo and Bell had no power, win a lot of times. But who knows, it could be that they too win
(May. 14, 2021  6:00 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  5:45 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote: эпизод даже не вышел. Вам придется подождать. Никогда не знаешь. Но я скажу, что сделаю ставку на Brave.

Ну я бесплатно, потому что он становится сильнее. И он гений. @ "Admiral W" может многое рассказать о нем

(May. 14, 2021  6:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's not I said. It's Valt said. What Valt said is truth, remember this. You need to understand it. Valt is World Champion but Free is stronger. 
But that's not even true.

Valt is stronger, it was confirmed multiple times. Beyblade8986 you cannot deny the show and Hiro Morita. Hiro morita once even said himself that Valt is stronger.