Beyblade Burst DB Episode #8 (May 14, 2021)

(May. 14, 2021  6:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:00 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Ну я бесплатно, потому что он становится сильнее. И он гений. @ "Admiral W" может многое рассказать о нем

(May. 14, 2021  6:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: But that's not even true.

Valt is stronger, it was confirmed multiple times. Beyblade8986 you cannot deny the show and Hiro Morita. Hiro morita once even said himself that Valt is stronger.

I agree but I don't agree that Vanish Fafnir weaker than Brave Valkyrie. I know that we didn't saw him in battle but you can't say that Free is at the same level as Bell. DB upgrade give him more opportunity than with Mirage Fafnir. Also Morita said it when it was Sparking.
welp another chapter of my fan fic
(May. 14, 2021  6:08 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Valt is stronger, it was confirmed multiple times. Beyblade8986 you cannot deny the show and Hiro Morita. Hiro morita once even said himself that Valt is stronger.

I agree but I don't agree that Vanish Fafnir weaker than Brave Valkyrie. I know that we didn't saw him in battle but you can't say that Free is at the same level as Bell. DB upgrade give him more opportunity than with Mirage Fafnir. Also Morita said it when it was Sparking.

Yes, but we haven't seen it battle.
anyway we all know that valt has been training extra hard but does free still do that rock thing with the huge rock if so bell could be trouble but free could reach his limt like in god with he and valts battle
Valt is stronger than Free in both DB and Sparking this has been officially confirmed. There's no need to go back and forth about it when it's been officially confirmed by the creators.
(May. 14, 2021  6:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is stronger than Free in both DB and Sparking this has been officially confirmed. There's no need to go back and forth about it when it's been officially confirmed by the creators.

At least not stronger than Vanish Fafnir
(May. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is stronger than Free in both DB and Sparking this has been officially confirmed. There's no need to go back and forth about it when it's been officially confirmed by the creators.

Did you read his post? Valt is stronger than Free in both DB and Sparking.
(May. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:

That's an assumption. There's no proof to back that up. Valt is the Strongest Blader in the World. How many times do we need to have this confirmed?
(May. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: At least not stronger than Vanish Fafnir

Did you read his post? Valt is stronger than Free in both DB and Sparking.

Yeah.

(May. 14, 2021  6:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: At least not stronger than Vanish Fafnir

That's an assumption. There's no proof to back that up. Valt is the Strongest Blader in the World. How many times do we need to have this confirmed?
We will see it when episode 9 come. I don't want to fight with you for that guys. We will see soon Ryuga's Son
(May. 14, 2021  6:51 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Did you read his post? Valt is stronger than Free in both DB and Sparking.

Yeah.

(May. 14, 2021  6:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's an assumption. There's no proof to back that up. Valt is the Strongest Blader in the World. How many times do we need to have this confirmed?
We will see it when episode 9 come. I don't want to fight with you for that guys. We will see soon Ryuga's Son

We will. And I will be there to behold it.
(May. 14, 2021  6:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:51 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Yeah.

We will. And I will be there to behold it.

Same ))))). I'm happy to talk with you
I doubt Brave Valkyrie is as strong as Vanish Fafnir. The new Valkyrie will definitely be better than Vanish Fafnir.
Brave definitely wont be stronger than vanish but we need to remember that doesn't effect the strenght of a Blader all the time. Vanish will be stronger cause of free who is Worldclass but when you give valt his own db bey its back to square one. Its that simple