Beyblade Burst DB Episode #8 (May 14, 2021)

08) Counterattack! Dynamite Bomber!!
逆襲!ダイナマイトボンパー!!
Gyakushū! Dainamaito Bonmā!!
Air Date: 2021/05/14
Dynamite Bomber > Venture Shoot. Apparently we're in for another Z Buster situation
I think valt would win again in this episode but with bell snatching off 1 point out of valt with Dynamite bomber. And also basing it off the preview we'll probably see fafnir evolving in this episode or free making DB fafnir.
In the preview we saw Free going some where so I am guessing we will see DB Fafnir pretty soon in the series
The title probably signifies Bell's win.
Bell is definitely gonna win. It also looks like we're gonna see DB Fafnir soon.
Now that you mention it...I have this little theory that maybe Basara will be getting a bit more focus during the Fafnir mini-arc as a final push to evolve his Bey into DB Bahamut.
Okay so I am confused. The preview shows Valt vs Bell but Free seems to be involved in some way? Is this Bell vs Valt and Basara vs Free

R.I.P Ranzo.
(May. 11, 2021  3:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Okay so I am confused. The preview shows Valt vs Bell but Free seems to be involved in some way? Is this Bell vs Valt and Basara vs Free

R.I.P Ranzo.

Considering DB Fafnir releases at the end of this month, it seems like we might get a sneak peek at the new fafnir tho that isnt 100%
Well, since its release is later this month, I'm assuming Ep 9 (the one on May 21st) might be another round of Bell VS Valt or a breather episode, then Ep 10 (May 28th) is where the new Fafnir makes its debut.
Kinda not excited for this, so far, nothing has occurred on DB except Bell battling people.
(May. 12, 2021  2:35 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Kinda not excited for this, so far, nothing has occurred on DB except Bell battling people.

I can see this as we've spent so much time at Bell's mansion with the same few characters but it makes sense as TT seems to only be releasing 1 product a month so they have to wait to let some returning characters like Free and Shu to battle unless you want old characters to fight with their Sparking Beys. Sure Valt and Lui did it but, Lui is just a punching bag for new characters and Valt is Valt
I Hope Bell enters a tournament soon or something it is kinda getting boring him just staying at the masion
(May. 13, 2021  9:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:

(May. 13, 2021  9:32 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  9:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:

(May. 13, 2021  9:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  9:32 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Bell probably wins a point, then overall thought loses to Valt. Valt in the end is too much for Belly and Belial to handle.
(May. 13, 2021  11:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bell probably wins a point, then overall thought loses to Valt. Valt in the end is too much for Belly and Belial to handle.

(May. 13, 2021  11:53 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bell probably wins a point, then overall thought loses to Valt. Valt in the end is too much for Belly and Belial to handle.

Yes I know, but Burst was surpising. No! my Bio Valt lost. valt cries. Bell captures the scene to make a meme
This was just sad bruh how could they just do this to my man

Jk lol but I am sad tho
(May. 14, 2021  12:03 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: This was just sad bruh how could they just do this to my man

Jk lol but I am sad tho

Yes. My boi valt got clapped.
I hope you guys know that a lot of people have not yet watched the official episode. Please be considerate of not spoiling things like you have just done.

Its a humble request to use spoiler tags next time ryugas son and sahaj butter.