Beyblade Burst DB Episode #36 (November 26, 2021)

36) Fired Up! A Dethroning Battle!!!
燃えるぜッ!下剋上バトル!!!!
Moeru ze~! Gekokujō Batoru!!!
Air Date: 2021/11/26

I want to apologize in advance for the wrong translation. It was way wrong.

Note: Gekokujō (下克上, also 下剋上) is a Japanese word which refers to someone of a lower position overthrowing someone of a higher position using military or political might, seizing power. It is variously translated as "the lower rules the higher" or "the low overcomes the high".

It's pretty much Bell's team overthrowing Rashad's team.

My translator came up with something for Gekokujo. Something like "Pumped up! Overthrow the Monarchy!" It sounds awkward though.
originalzankye, I made a translation correction for the episode title.
I wonder if this is a reference to Rashad being called Hau( the high king) or if it's a reference to Valt ( legend of legends). Anyways the animation this ep looks fine. Looks like Valkyrie is being pushed to its limits, and will probably break in this or the next episode.
I'm gonna guess Valkyrie is going somehow survive, then rashad go mad and breaks it in Ep 37

Also Vtryuga, the anime's definition of conflict between Rashad and Bel seems kinda childish (even though its a kids show), though at least we don't have any Satsui no Hado this season (thx god that was getting old)
I feel like Valkyrie is gonna break in this episode. from the preview, Valkyrie glitches like it did in the battle against Belial so i think this could be a sign that Valkyrie isn't making it out of this episode alright. Episode after will most likely Bell vs Rashad and thats where Greatest Pendulum debuts.
(Nov. 25, 2021  1:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel like Valkyrie is gonna break in this episode. from the preview, Valkyrie glitches like it did in the battle against Belial so i think this could be a sign that Valkyrie isn't making it out of this episode alright. Episode after will most likely Bell vs Rashad and thats where Greatest Pendulum debuts.

I honestly agree with this. Because burst is probably going to do something like: Valt battles Rashad and Valkyrie breaks in the result of the battle and Bell will battle Rashad in the Next Episode and it'll be a combination between Bell Vs. Rashad and Valt think about what he did wrong and strive to prove his Worth as a Legendary Blader. (I really hope we get some Valt Character Development.) and in the next episode, Valt's obviously going to evolve Valkyrie into Ultimate Valkyrie and I honestly hope he flashes back to all his Previous Valkyrie and how he's grown with all of them and that's what will inspire him to build in parts from all the previous Valkyrie and prove to Rashad that this is the true "Ultimate" Valkyrie. I have huge hopes for these couple of episodes but they'll probably get diminished by Burst disappointing us all.
(Nov. 25, 2021  1:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel like Valkyrie is gonna break in this episode. from the preview, Valkyrie glitches like it did in the battle against Belial so i think this could be a sign that Valkyrie isn't making it out of this episode alright. Episode after will most likely Bell vs Rashad and thats where Greatest Pendulum debuts.

I'm afraid you are incorrect regarding this in my opinion.  Valkryie glitches in the preview in Bells mansion, if you looks closely the stadium is different as compared to the stadium.

Also if Valt looses, then bells team looses the tournament 3-1. The winners need 3 points. So it's most probably that valt is battling against Bell in the first half and the second half is Valt vs Rashad.
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

I'm afraid you are incorrect regarding this in my opinion.  Valkryie glitches in the preview in Bells mansion, if you looks closely the stadium is different as compared to the stadium.

Also if Valt looses, then bells team looses the tournament 3-1. The winners need 3 points. So it's most probably that valt is battling against Bell in the first half and the second half is Valt vs Rashad.

That could just be an Anime Error. Becuase we saw the same exact thing happen in the battle between Bell and Basara, even though they were battling at an Official Beyblade Arena we saw that the stadium skin was actually Bell's Mansion's stadium skin. It might happen again or it might not I'm just saying it's a possibility that it might be an Anime Error
(Nov. 25, 2021  4:53 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: That could just be an Anime Error. Becuase we saw the same exact thing happen in the battle between Bell and Basara, even though they were battling at an Official Beyblade Arena we saw that the stadium skin was actually Bell's Mansion's stadium skin. It might happen again or it might not I'm just saying it's a possibility that it might be an Anime Error
Theres a scene of valt holding savior in bell mansion so its probably not an error
Since Burst battles now are kinda predictable, I'll say this - It'll be episode 30 & 31 all over again. Where Valt manages to get one point or tie against Rashad in this episode. The episode ends right here and then the next episode Rashad wins by bursting or breaking Valkyrie.
From 4 o'clock in the evening, Episode 36 "Burning!
Baltic practicing for the Rashad battle. When the true Saber slash is released, Valkyrie moves for a moment. The first round begins while worrying about the remaining damage. It is the one who controls the strongest master-disciple confrontation!?

This is the description of the episode; Looks like Valkyrie has been damaged by the battle with Bell? This is the first time in a long while that a break has been set up.
Spoiler Alert ⚠️

Valkyrie is acting really weird. I don't think we've seen anything like that with Valkyrie before. Even Valt doesn't know why Valkyrie's doing that. All we know is that something happened in his battle with Bell. Maybe Valkyrie is pushing her limits?

I absolutely love that everyone is still cool with each other outside of battling. Bell and Rashad interact with each other like nothing ever happened before and there's nothing in between them. I dig it so well. Speaking of Rashad, I don't even see him as an antagonist anymore. It's just that he gets really intense when he's in battle mood and doesn't care about friends or foes. 
Also, it's not everyday you see Valt getting advice from others (in this case Bell) cuz it's always him who's doing the deeds.

The battle was great. Although before the battle Valt told Valkyrie that it'll be okay when Valkyrie did that weird thing again. They made that old Rush Shoot animation of Valt which was very nostalgic. It shows that to beat Rashad, Valt is maybe pushing Valkyrie's limits way too before eventually collapsing (I can foresee the comments about Valt being responsible for Valkyrie's destruction) But again, Valt knows Valkyrie more than anyone so I'll leave that to him. Next week, Valt goes Super Saiyan mode and Rashad is amazed by the true power of The Legend of Legends and that's how it should be.

Overall great episode. I'll be totally honest, Valt needed Shu at this moment more than anyone. But Shu got abducted by the aliens and is nowhere to be found :). But at least Bell is there for him and he understands Valt's situation as shown in this episode.
yay Bel and Rashad are no longer bitter foes!!!! This calls for a celebration!!

You know what next week needs? *Intense guitar starts*
an you feel life moving through your mind
Looks like it came back for more - yeah
Can you feel time slipping down your spine
You try and try to ignore, yeah
But you can hardly swallow
Your fears and pain
When you can't help but follow
It puts you right back where you came
Live and learn
Hangin' on to the edge of tomorrow
Live and learn
From the works of yesterday
Live and learn
If you beg or if you borrow
Live and learn
You may never find your way
Can you feel life tangle you up inside (yeah!)
And now your face down on the floor, oh
But you can't save your sorrow
You've paid in trade
When you can't help but follow
It puts you right back where you came
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
There's a face searching far, so far and wide
There's a place where you dreamed you'd never find
Hold on to what if...
Hold on to what if...
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Live and learn
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Live and learn
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Nov. 26, 2021  11:06 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Why did Bel choose Zombies anyway?
To scare
Can someone explain Savior Valkyrie glitching out and what it means? Becuase I honestly don't understand it and it just seems out of nowhere.
(Nov. 27, 2021  6:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Can someone explain Savior Valkyrie glitching out and what it means? Becuase I honestly don't understand it and it just seems out of nowhere.

It's probably trying to push its limits while also wanting to evolve, as some other people have stated (mainly the evolving thing).
In his battle with Valt, Rashad says something like "Greatest Daga". Is that a new special move of his?
Or as far as I understand, "Daga" in japanese means- (However/ But). So does that mean he was about to unleash his special move "Greatest Breaker" but then stopped or didn't finish saying it for some reason? 😂
(Nov. 28, 2021  12:12 AM)Cath Wrote: In his battle with Valt, Rashad says something like "Greatest Daga". Is that a new special move of his?
Or as far as I understand, "Daga" in japanese means- (However/ But). So does that mean he was about to unleash his special move "Greatest Breaker" but then stopped or didn't finish saying it for some reason? 😂

I'm assuming it's Greatest Dagger.
Since this episode was okay and I haven't done one in a while. I'll do an Episode Review. Spoiler Warning!

(Nov. 28, 2021  1:28 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Why is basara a sussy baka

One Because I liked making my Reviews Comedic and funny so they are a Joy to read and Two because he betrayed Bell for Rashad so he can become stronger and he was kinda a part of Belial Breaking