Beyblade Burst DB Episode #3 (April 9, 2021)

I saw a sub on this episode, altough it may nott be accurate it said that Valt says " Kumincho mentioned before a relative of his from Brazil". Also just want to note I love these shots between Valt and Free. THeir design and animation is so good.
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:04 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I saw a sub on this episode, altough it may nott be accurate it said that Valt says " Kumincho mentioned before a relative of his from Brazil". Also just want to note I love these shots between Valt and Free. THeir design and animation is so good.

Cousin Amigo
Episode Review
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode Review

I think it’s gonna be this: after seeing Ranzo win, he’s going to learn about the legends from him as his cousin is one of them. Bell will set out on a journey to learn more about the blading world, along the way, he’s going to be gifted upgrades.
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode Review

I think it’s gonna be this: after seeing Ranzo win, he’s going to learn about the legends from him as his cousin is one of them. Bell will set out on a journey to learn more about the blading world, along the way, he’s going to be gifted upgrades.

Was Ranzo actually confirmed to be the cousin of the Kiyama bros?
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I think it’s gonna be this: after seeing Ranzo win, he’s going to learn about the legends from him as his cousin is one of them. Bell will set out on a journey to learn more about the blading world, along the way, he’s going to be gifted upgrades.

Was Ranzo actually confirmed to be the cousin of the Kiyama bros?

Yes he was.
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:04 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I saw a sub on this episode, altough it may nott be accurate it said that Valt says " Kumincho mentioned before a relative of his from Brazil". Also just want to note I love these shots between Valt and Free. THeir design and animation is so good.

Cousin Amigo

And now I'm gonna him Cousin Amigo for the rest of the series, tysm.
A M I G O 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
You know what would be halirious? If Ranzou had a move called "Amigo Tornado".
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:32 PM)MasterChef Wrote: You know what would be halirious? If Ranzou had a move called "Amigo Tornado".

*in Kiyama-style yelling* AMIGOO...TORNAAAAAAAADO!!!
(Apr. 09, 2021  3:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: AMIGOOO!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

No no. AAAAAMIIIIGOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 🤪🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Can't see the image and curiousity is killing me
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:33 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:32 PM)MasterChef Wrote: You know what would be halirious? If Ranzou had a move called "Amigo Tornado".

*in Kiyama-style yelling* AMIGOO...TORNAAAAAAAADO!!!

🤣😂😂😂
Isnt Amigo like a Spanish thing? I don't think Ive ever heard it being a thing for Brazilian people. Someone clarify?
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Isnt Amigo like a Spanish thing? I don't think Ive ever heard it being a thing for Brazilian people. Someone clarify?

Yeah that is very strange. Many Brazilian people don’t actually speak Spanish either. Perhaps it’s an ironic joke... either that or a mistake 😅.
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Isnt Amigo like a Spanish thing? I don't think Ive ever heard it being a thing for Brazilian people. Someone clarify?

It is a Spanish speaking thing and Brazil isn’t even classified as a Spanish speaking country (this feels like it is a little bit racist, but I’m not Twitter so I’m not going to complain about it).

Well actually, Amigo means friend both in Spanish and in Portuguese. Just found out recently so I can understand the confusion XD
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Well actually, Amigo means friend both in Spanish and in Portuguese. Just found out recently so I can understand the confusion XD

Thank you AMIGO!

Where did you see the sub?
(Apr. 09, 2021  7:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

Where did you see the sub?

On youtube, but sub's on youtube are not accurate. But it's already confirmed that Ranzou is Rantaro's relative/cousin.
Episode Review
Finally a blader from brazil that doesnt cheat (unlike the ones in mfb) and that is important unlike the brazilian team that appeared in BBg
Just watched the episode and how did Ranzo get a new launcher too? (Nvm, forgot that this was episode 3, not 4).