Beyblade Burst DB Episode #3 (April 9, 2021)

03) Graveyard of Beys! The Gates of Hell! 
ベイの墓場!魔界の門!! 
Bei no hakaba! Makai no mon!!
Air Date: 2021/04/09

In the preview for this episode, when Bell narrates it, he mentions Ranzo Kiyama.

"Ranzo Kiyama? He came from Brazil?" "Sounds like an interesting guy!"
Oh dang, this man straight up trained in Brazil. Bell stands no chance against Kiyama: Brazilian Edition.
Or the writers will just have Ragnurak get destroyed, keeping their status quo.
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Oh dang, this man straight up trained in Brazil. Bell stands no chance against Kiyama: Brazilian Edition.

I might sound stupid saying this but why does Brazil matter?
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Oh dang, this man straight up trained in Brazil. Bell stands no chance against Kiyama: Brazilian Edition.

Bell is gonna get kidnaped to Brazil.
really excited to see Ragnaruk here. Ransou definitely seems like a good challenge despite his ridiculous appearance.
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: really excited to see Ragnaruk here. Ransou definitely seems like a good challenge despite his ridiculous appearance.

(as with all the kiyama's🤣
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: really excited to see Ragnaruk here. Ransou definitely seems like a good challenge despite his ridiculous appearance.

Mr.Bell will prob win, but maybe loses, because they need the mc to develop

(Apr. 02, 2021  8:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 03) Graveyard of Beys! The Gates of Hell! 
ベイの墓場!魔界の門!! 
Bei no hakaba! Makai no mon!!
Air Date: 2021/04/09

In the preview for this episode, when Bell narrates it, he mentions Ranzo Kiyama.

"Ranzo Kiyama? He came from Brazil?" "Sounds like an interesting guy!"

where do you get all this information and stuff?
The art style and animation for this episode judging by the preview looks pretty solid. I hope they establish Ranzo character well in this episode just like basara in episode 1-2
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Mr.Bell will prob win, but maybe loses, because they need the mc to develop

Mr. Bell sounds like the name of your eccentric neighbor three blocks to the left.
And it cracked me up so hard for some reason
My translator translated that part of the next episode preview for me because I was curious. As for the episode title, it was at the end of today's episodes.
Kiyama guy form Brazil out of nowhere. Also, how is Ranzou related to Rantaro?
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Bell is gonna get kidnaped to Brazil.

BELL IS GONNA GET KIDNAPPED (NOT CLICKBAIT) 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Kiyama guy form Brazil out of nowhere. Also, how is Ranzou related to Rantaro?

Maybe The Kiyama brothers have family in Brazil?
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Kiyama guy form Brazil out of nowhere. Also, how is Ranzou related to Rantaro?

easy his a cousin or one of rantaro parents move to brasil remember we know nothing about rantaro's parents . but ranzou Will likely be a cousin
That's what I've been thinking.
Man, the writers sure are adamant on keeping the Ragnaruk line exclsusive to the Kiyamas.
(Apr. 03, 2021  10:51 AM)PinkRose Wrote: That's what I've been thinking.
Man, the writers sure are adamant on keeping the Ragnaruk line exclsusive to the Kiyamas.

Or they need an excuse to put some wacky hairstyles in.
Fair enough, fair enough
Who do you guys think is going to win, I think Bell will cause in the preveiw it looks like he is countering the tornado with a move.
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:56 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Who do you guys think is going to win, I think Bell will cause in the preveiw it looks like he is countering the tornado with  a move.

I think he’ll lose only because Roktavor is also a dynamite bey like Belial. Bell has only hammered Lightning beys. But on the other hand, I think that either Bell will lose but win in a rematch or Bell wins but Ransou is able to snag at least a Survivor Finish and end Bell’s undefeated record
I almost forgot the new episode is tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I honestly have no idea who's going to take this. I'm looking forward to seeing how another DB functions.
HEAVY SPOILERS
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:26 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: HEAVY SPOILERS

What colour scheme is Ranzous Ragnaruk?
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:26 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: HEAVY SPOILERS

What colour scheme is Ranzous Ragnaruk?

Is it just me or is the episode not there? I can't see it on the CoroCoro playlist.
(Apr. 09, 2021  8:22 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Is it just me or is the episode not there? I can't see it on the CoroCoro playlist.
It’s there