Beyblade Burst DB Episode #25 (September 10, 2021)

25) Tyranny of the Eight-headed Dragon! Guilty Longinus!!
八竜の暴君!ギルティロンギヌス!!
Yaryū no bōkun! Giruti Ronginusu!!
2021/09/10

Note: Yaryū is a type of Dragon. Will update translation later. Hachiryuu, but read as Yaryuu is an eight headed dragon.
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:38 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 25) Tyranny of the Eight-headed Dragon! Guilty Longinus!!
八竜(やりゅう)の暴君!ロンギヌス!!
Yaryū no bōkun! Giruti Ronginusu!!
2021/09/10

Note: Yaryū is a type of Dragon. Will update translation later.
what in the world is a- oh i just read the note. looking forward to this episode!
Here we go kids the white tyrant is here to beat bell
Yari will be better for the Longinus name
Spear of tyrant
Okay I correct it
[Longinus] Core: There are two metal dragons, super heavy!
[Guilty] Blade: There are four metal dragons on top, two at the bottom, judged to upper attack strongly.
Why the Shape of the attack point from Guilty,Rage,Zwei and Nightmare layer did not represent the spear, just the snout of the dragon represents the spear is a bit Far-fetched in beyblade wiki.
So longinus is now based on Yamata no Orochi 8 headed dragon?
So wait- does Lui still use Rage in Ep22? Huh, guess I have something big to wait for next next Friday.
(Aug. 11, 2021  12:54 PM)WickedHero Wrote: So longinus is now based on Yamata no Orochi 8 headed dragon?
It still represents the holy spear, no matter it has how much dragon, dragon is misleading part only for the heavy metal gimmick.
I can't wait to watch Lui's return.

Bell is legit gonna get pulverized 😆
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So wait- does Lui still use Rage in Ep22? Huh, guess I have something big to wait for next next Friday.
Lui doesn't battle in episode 22. Episode 22 is a battle royal episode to see which one can challenges lui just like episode 19
😱 EVEN BETTER. I can't remember the last time lui was in a legit battle royal.

Besides that one ad scene in Evolution and turbo doesn't count.
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:08 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: 😱 EVEN BETTER. I can't remember the last time lui was in a legit battle royal.

Besides that one ad scene in Evolution and turbo doesn't count.
Group A battle royal is Sparking.
Tbh, this episode is pretty predictable. Probably Ilya will lose and Bell will take on Lui and defeat him.
Lui is already portrayed as a joke now. He is overhyped and I wouldn’t not be surprised if he loses.
Yeah but the plot armor in that one made it horrible
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:43 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lui is already portrayed as a joke now. He is overhyped and I wouldn’t not be surprised if he loses.

He's gonna win against Ilya I bet they won't do him dirty this time. There is a leak for a rumoured Belial Evolution in October (next month) along with a new Phoenix. This could mean one thing either Lui wins and Bell yet again upgrades his bey even with all those gears or two Belial breaks somehow and he gotta get a newly upgraded bey instead. I doubt Phi will return but a DB Phoenix is always a yes for me!
(Sep. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:43 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lui is already portrayed as a joke now. He is overhyped and I wouldn’t not be surprised if he loses.

He's gonna win against Ilya I bet they won't do him dirty this time. There is a leak for a rumoured Belial Evolution in October (next month) along with a new Phoenix. This could mean one thing either Lui wins and Bell yet again upgrades his bey even with all those gears or two Belial breaks somehow and he gotta get a newly upgraded bey instead. I doubt Phi will return but a DB Phoenix is always a yes for me!

Do you guys think the new Phoenix will be Rashad's new bey, since we all know that he can't keep the bey he copied from Valt forever? Pls no, Pls no...
(Sep. 04, 2021  7:12 PM)Jhilixie Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: He's gonna win against Ilya I bet they won't do him dirty this time. There is a leak for a rumoured Belial Evolution in October (next month) along with a new Phoenix. This could mean one thing either Lui wins and Bell yet again upgrades his bey even with all those gears or two Belial breaks somehow and he gotta get a newly upgraded bey instead. I doubt Phi will return but a DB Phoenix is always a yes for me!

Do you guys think the new Phoenix will be Rashad's new bey, since we all know that he can't keep the bey he copied from Valt forever? Pls no, Pls no...

it's either A, phi's coming back and that new rumored phoenix could be his, B, it's just a bey with no owner and is not in the anime, or C, phoenix is getting a whole new owner, or D, they decide not to even release the new phoenix
It show the past of Ilya in BC SOL
And Guilty Smash
Personally i love the character interaction more in this episode than the battle yes the battle was really good but i find it more interesting that rashad is getting more and more flash out also guilty smash is so stupid and i love it lmao. to me this episode gets 9/10
My review on this episode:

Lol guilty Smash is so extra And stupid but I like it. Remind me of the king lion reverse wind strike from metal masters lol
Ngl, Guilty Smash is kinda Op.

And tbh, we can't complain about Guilty Smash being ridiculous or over the top since Metal Saga also had ridiculous/crazy special moves.