Beyblade Burst DB Episode #24 (September 3, 2021)

(Aug. 11, 2021  11:03 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, first Bahamut, and now Ifrit? What next, Rashad is gonna evolve Regulus or somethin'?

i hope not, in DB season we havent got new motif since Belial.
Ifrit, it is a new name in db season ANIME
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:03 AM)WickedHero Wrote: i hope not, in DB season we havent got new motif since Belial.
Ifrit, it is a new name in db season ANIME
NOT NEW MOTIF, doesnt matter anime or not. belial never appear in older gen but ifrit does in dual layer
Personally I dont see the reason to be pissed off. I mean Irfit has been released only once before. Its not like Fafnir, Valkryie or Ragnaruk which have been long time returnees. So I am glad that we are getting a somewhat new motif. I dont seem to understand the entire hue and cry of her getting Irfit. Also we have 4 more releases which haven't been accounted for till December. There is ample opportunity to have new motifs
Plus, Ifrit is Cool. I'm also excited to see the relationship between Shu and Illya (if there is one)
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:33 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Ifrit, it is a new name in db season ANIME
NOT NEW MOTIF, doesnt matter anime or not. belial never appear in older gen but ifrit does in dual layer
Clam down

(Aug. 11, 2021  11:51 AM)InfernoShu Wrote: Plus, Ifrit is Cool.
A girl using boy motif is cool, because Ifrit is a male genie.
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Personally I dont see the reason to be pissed off. I mean Irfit has been released only once before. Its not like Fafnir, Valkryie or Ragnaruk which have been long time returnees. So   I am glad that we are getting a somewhat new motif.  I dont seem to understand the entire hue and cry of her getting Irfit. Also we have 4  more releases which haven't been accounted for till December. There is ample opportunity to have new motifs

No one is getting pissed off by ifrit, i just hope TT not keep reusing old motif for new character and hoping ifrit is the last. We need new motif debut something like fafnir in s2, phoenix in s3 which awesome in their time
Ha, I knew it was gonna be that (kinda sucks she didn’t get a completely new motif, but I’ll take this too since Ifrit had only one release so far). The color scheme looks pretty nice too, wonder what Disc and Armor the stock combo uses.
(Aug. 11, 2021  12:27 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Personally I dont see the reason to be pissed off. I mean Irfit has been released only once before. Its not like Fafnir, Valkryie or Ragnaruk which have been long time returnees. So   I am glad that we are getting a somewhat new motif.  I dont seem to understand the entire hue and cry of her getting Irfit. Also we have 4  more releases which haven't been accounted for till December. There is ample opportunity to have new motifs

No one is getting pissed off by ifrit, i just hope TT not keep reusing old motif for new character and hoping ifrit is the last. We need new motif debut something like fafnir in s2, phoenix in s3 which awesome in their time
Ifrit is a new motif in anime and no doubt about it, we are talking about the anime, I know Infero Ifrit sold in store. Like Clio use Chaos it is new in anime.
Judging by how this season is going he might just make a RAGNAROK🤣
After almotst 5 years, we will have Ifrit in the anime... I hope one day we will get Psychic Phantom in the anime.
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, first Bahamut, and now Ifrit? What next, Rashad is gonna evolve Regulus or somethin'?

If Rashad does do that, I will metaphorically commit die.
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:23 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: After almotst 5 years, we will have Ifrit in the anime... I hope one day we will get Psychic Phantom in the anime.
Actually we will need M to complete the theory of the alphabet list
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:16 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:23 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: After almotst 5 years, we will have Ifrit in the anime... I hope one day we will get Psychic Phantom in the anime.
Actually we will need M to complete the theory of the alphabet list

So Minoboros can be the next Beyblade to appear in the anime ?
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:03 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

i hope not, in DB season we havent got new motif since Belial.

Perseus would like to know your location.
(Aug. 12, 2021  11:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:16 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Actually we will need M to complete the theory of the alphabet list

So Minoboros can be the next Beyblade to appear in the anime ?
Maybe someday, just a wish, we just left the M
Bell sneaks into Lui practice field and scouts Longinus, who has evolved into a dynamite battle bay! Ilya analyzes that information. When the battle between Lui VS Ilya begins, Ilya declares that she will decide this battle with a single blow.
I literally couldn't care less about this season.
Surprisingly the battle in this episode is pretty intense also this episode has a lot of great moments and character interaction looking forward for next week sakuga episode this episode gets 9/10
I am getting tired of seeing Bell upgrade Belial after every freaking new bey being introduced. At this rate he will surpass all of Valt's upgrades in the last 5 seasons.
Shu girlfriend tho! She lit

(Sep. 03, 2021  8:34 AM)Jhilixie Wrote: I am getting tired of seeing Bell upgrade Belial after every freaking new bey being introduced. At this rate he will surpass all of  Valt's upgrades in the last 5 seasons.

Bro he mad sus so don’t watch it for bell
(Sep. 03, 2021  10:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: Shu girlfriend tho! She lit

Is she though?
(Sep. 03, 2021  10:57 AM)Jhilixie Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  10:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: Shu girlfriend tho! She lit

Is she though?

No shes not related to Shu