Beyblade Burst DB Episode #24 (September 3, 2021)

24) Crimson Dance! Magma Ifrit!!
真紅の舞!マグマイフリート!!
Shinku no mai! Maguma Ifurīto!!
2021/09/03
YES, WE WERE RIGHT!! SHE IS OWNING IFRIT!!!
Oh look, another unoriginal motif. At least it is one we haven't seen for a while though.
Fun Fact: Belial is the only new motif part of the main releases.
She has iftrit got zero problem with that ifrit is basically new either way zero appearance only one form Which is dual layers.
WHOA! thats her bey!
Aaaaahhhhhh hell nah, man!!!!

Who invited this?!?!?

Takara Tomy, if y'all don't get your a-------------

How much do you guys want to bet that Magma Ifrit's avatar will look like a cat?
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:36 AM)Dark red Wrote: Aaaaahhhhhh hell nah, man!!!!

Who invited this?!?!?

Takara Tomy, if y'all don't get your a-------------

How much do you guys want to bet that Magma Ifrit's avatar will look like a cat?

Ifrit's avatar BETTER BE A CAT!!! Not only would that look cool, it would fit with Illya's attire.
So it really is ifrit huh? Sad it's not a new motif, but eh, at least it's one we haven't seen in a long time though i would've preferred fenrir, or hell even evil-eye or phantom.

But anyways this is an episode thread.
Strange that she's battling before longinus despite longinus releasing first, feels like Infinite and World all over again just less drastic. But I'm not complaining too much either, it's neat to see her bey. I like the title too, "crimson dance". Looking forward to this episode.
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:25 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: So it really is ifrit huh? Sad it's not a new motif, but eh, at least it's one we haven't seen in a long time though i would've preferred fenrir, or hell even evil-eye or phantom.

Strange that she's battling before longinus despite longinus releasing first, feels like Infinite and World all over again just less drastic. But I'm not complaining too much either, it's neat to see her bey. I like the title too, "crimson dance". Looking forward to this episode.
They missed their opportunity with fumiya to have fenrir instead of fafnir Just change fenrir type.
Interesting how Ifrit will debut before Longinus, that means we'll get the full Magma Ifrit reveal a month before it releases.
Kind of like Infinite Achilles, not disappointed that it's Ifrit since it has never been in the anime, but still, Belial is still the only new motif in Dynamite Battle...
Bruh, first Bahamut, and now Ifrit? What next, Rashad is gonna evolve Regulus or somethin'?
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 24) Crimson Dance! Magma Ifrit!!
真紅の舞!マグマイフリート!!
Shinku no mai! Maguma Ifurīto!!
2021/09/03

The name gives me crash B-Daman vibes because the main character's first b-daman in that series is Magnum Ifrit
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:25 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: So it really is ifrit huh? Sad it's not a new motif, but eh, at least it's one we haven't seen in a long time though i would've preferred fenrir, or hell even evil-eye or phantom.

I mean valt also make savior before roar debut
Still find it really funny that the app and listing had it before all of this lol, hope the stock combo is good and hope she is written well for her bey debut
I'm wondering how much hasbro spoil the beys to come. Aside from magma & ifrit their was años names like wrath, gilded & stone plus a motif called Lynwyrm(which is super close to lindwurm). Now all the rest can Just be hasbro exclusive as the have their own exclusive like stone is most likely their exclusive evo to nemesis. But I'm wondering about the other 2.
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, first Bahamut, and now Ifrit? What next, Rashad is gonna evolve Regulus or somethin'?
Please, do not Bruh Ifrit, it is a new name right.
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, first Bahamut, and now Ifrit? What next, Rashad is gonna evolve Regulus or somethin'?
Please, do not Bruh Ifrit, it is a new name right.

Ifrit is a reused motif. There was an Inferno Ifrit years ago in the dual layer series
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:03 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  4:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Please, do not Bruh Ifrit, it is a new name right.

Ifrit is a reused motif. There was an Inferno Ifrit years ago in the dual layer series
I mean in anime
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:03 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote: Ifrit is a reused motif. There was an Inferno Ifrit years ago in the dual layer series
I mean in anime

Nope it got no owner nor avatar or appeared in the anime like phantom, fenrir, evileye And lastly minoboros their basically ghost of beys Who hasnt been seem in 5 years lol
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:03 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote: Ifrit is a reused motif. There was an Inferno Ifrit years ago in the dual layer series
I mean in anime

Oh, then in that case yeah, it is new
This is going to be exciting. We will see her battle and her potential.cant wait
Yayyyy!!!!!! We were correct! Really hyped!

That actually does not sound bad XD

i hope not, in DB season we havent got new motif since Belial.