Beyblade Burst DB Episode #23 (August 27, 2021)

23) The Demon King Becomes a Servant!!
魔王、召使いになる!!
Maō, meshitsukai ni naru!!
2021/08/27
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:14 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 23) The Demon King Becomes a Servant!!
魔王、召使いになる!!
2021/08/27

what the world name is that

dont like the sound of it
What the hell?
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:14 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 23) The Demon King Becomes a Servant!!
魔王、召使いになる!!
2021/08/27

Oh my lord Beyblade what're you gonna do to Bell.
魔王、召使いになる!!
2021/08/27

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i think lui is gonna make bell his servant or something lol
Probably a filler episode.
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:19 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
魔王、召使いになる!!
2021/08/27

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i think lui is gonna make bell his servant or something lol

All I can picture is Bell in a maid outfi-

NO! NO! NO!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD, TWISTED UP THOUGHT!!! NO!!!!!!!
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: lui is gonna make bell his bit-

please dont finish that sentence lololol
Lui is gonna make bell a mai-
I can already see the fan artists doing their magic...
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I can already see the fan artists doing their magic...

That my friend is correct...... (Goes to go paint bell in a butler costume)
Not going to lie, I am really hoping that once DB gets an English Dub, they change most of the title. To something that doesnt make people think of a maid Bell. Of course, Im not the one with a big imagination but given what some people are thinking, Im hoping the title gets changed to something less “imagination fuel”. Ive seen my fair share of cursed Beyblade content (thanks, WBO Discord server) and this is going to be one heck of a fuel to the fire. Its both concerning and amusing
Well now I wish I didn't stumble into this thread.
Well looks like Bell will be a servant. Of Ilya's!
The rule34 artists are scaring me with the abominations they can create.
Bell becoming Ilya's servant.. i can already see the fanart...
Poor Bell, one of my favorite characters being captured by my least favorite character. And Delta, don't worry, I'm on that fanart Smile
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Poor Bell, one of my favorite characters being captured by my least favorite character. And Delta, don't worry, I'm on that fanart Smile
Good at strategies such as breaking the opponent's pace with words, that is her
Guilty Longinus use one of the side attack and burst all beyblade
Okay guys, this episode legit confirms that Ilya's Magma Ifrit(or) is literally a Beys from Hasbro's upcoming Quad Drive System. Ilya uses a red Jaggy tip as the "main driver" for Ifrit, then she can put a yellow Wave driver on it to "change modes". It's also colored the same like Destruction Ifritor's yellow/red Assault-Q driver. In the preview of the next episode in can be seen that she uses High Mode.
That means that Hasbro's Quad Drive is officially a system where you can change the drivers by putting another one on the main driver. By that you logically change its performance, speed, stamina, attack and maybe even weight (because you put a new separate part on it). High Mode also seems to be official for Hasbro's DB, so that's a very good thing.
Beside Longinus's debut and Bell being a "servant" this episode is really just one giving us the answers we wanted from the last episode tbh.
Well this isn't so bad at least it answered many questions which raises more questions
Is Takara Tomy going to release ifrit as their own.
Is Hasbro going to make it to Japan

But I think this could also be the result of a marketing strategy for Hasbro to ensure eastern costumers

My only concern is that I hope Hasbro does make the quad-drive system with a metal armor parts
I honestly don’t mind the quad drive ifrit. I am happy wave is getting a use. I wonder how TT gonna do it, if they do it at all.