Beyblade Burst DB Episode #22 (August 20, 2021)

(Aug. 20, 2021  11:47 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2021  11:16 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Why are people thinking that this is an animation error. It doesn't even make an ounce of sense. TT would not put the bey in the anime if it was a placeholder. I mean it doesnt require a genius to know that this is the final Design of Irfit.
Anyways it doesnt look that bad. But yeah the hollow parts are a bit worrying; I have no idea why they decided to leave such a big hole.

No need to be rude and calling out people not genius. People just gave their own feedback and speculation.

I think it is obvious that this is the final design (however horrendous it looks like). I'm just pointing out a logical fallacy, not being intentionally rude.
My episode review and thoughts on Magma Ifrit so far:

(Aug. 20, 2021  12:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My episode review and thoughts on Magma Ifrit so far:

Lui assumed that Bell would win and was waiting for a rematch with his new longinus. Hence at the end he was pretty furious when Bell lost the battle royale. Also I guess Illya has been described as a rival to Rashad when she was in BC sol. Also in the discord server we have guessed that the tip is the new quad drive system tip which hasbro is releasing. ( it seems like a mixture of wave and Jaggy if you look in the in between shots of her bey powering up.)

What I find interesting is that she is like Evel or Kyle who like to get an upper hand in battle before by analyzing the beys. In the preview we see Bell using her phone to spy on Lui and his training. Perhaps in order to prepare for her match against him.
https://imgur.com/a/BvNuDAb

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the original Jaggy driver was so thin and had that flat part on top. That makes me think this will be from the QuadDrive system where you can put a Wave tip on top of the Jaggy part. This is either completely a Hasbro exclusive, or it's a Hasbro-inspired TT release.
My theory is they decided to promote Hasbro beys in the anime as well
I'm pretty sure Takara won't release Magma Ifrit
Very good episode. The Ifrit avatar looked very cool, and the effects on Magma Smash are amazing.
(Aug. 20, 2021  1:51 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: My theory is they decided to promote Hasbro beys in the anime as well
I'm pretty sure Takara won't release Magma Ifrit
Obviously Takara would release Ifrit.
It's kinda funny that after making Karma literally DB version of Nine they gave Ifrit something that looks exactly like DB version of Boost
something to note, Ilya's bey on the JP site under her character bio doesnt have the combo listed beside it as opposed to something like Cyclone which has its parts listed next to it (Gg.Nv-6). this makes me believe that Jaggy will not be the final driver Ifrit uses and Ilya will get Wave later on. potentially in Ifrits dedicated episode which is Episode 24, and besides i dont think they would show Ifrit in the opening using Wave (or some form of Wave) just to jebait us with it using what looks to be some variant of Jaggy.

and to those saying its a QuadDrive tip, well nothing about Wave shown in the opening or the Jaggy Ifrit used looks like a QuadDrive driver.

As for my thoughts on the episode, it wasnt bad. I really like Ilya's personality and battle style, it seems like shes the more manipulative type (as she conviced Ranzo to use High Mode). Ifrits Avatar looks sweet and looks way better than the one in the app and Magma Slash (or is it Smash?...) has probably the best animation of any special move in DB.

Pretty good episode, id give it an 9/10.
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Geez... chill out

hehe guess Illya did a little trolling

Thats make me like her more, her written character much more complex and unique now just like Rashad, instead of another valt or shu copies.
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:43 PM)Jhilixie Wrote:

Geez... chill out

I wasn't mad lol, it was a joke, But I still don't like Illya, she seems sus

LMAO, she pissed you off so bad even though she wasn't actually straightly lying to anyone, she just fake-complimented them for their moves which she wanted them to use lol, so if Ranzou and Rashad used their brains they wouldn't have lost that easily, so she was literally lucky with them being scatterbrained hotheads in that moment))
My thoughts on this
Avatar intro is a 10/11 because it's the first that has an environnment scene, avatar itself is alright.
A lot of effort put into Ilya's bey and even her character, a worthy first relevant female burst blader.
An actually realistic personality that isn't all rainbows and sunshines, devious cunning which is smart.
A lot to look forward to tbh.

I also have to point out using roller blades to launch is cheating.
Sure there have been more tryhard launches but that makes it too easy to do a top tier launch.
(Aug. 20, 2021  12:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My episode review and thoughts on Magma Ifrit so far:

Ilya was a skilled blader
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:01 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

Ilya was a skilled blader

I don't like Illya as a Blader but her winning the battle royal with pretty twisted not gonna lie, he tricked everyone except Bell and Basarah and told Rashad and Ransou how to beat them and used that to her advantage by wiping them out. Honestly, I don't think we saw Illya's true power in the battle royal, because she tricked Ransou and Rashad into finishing off Basarah and Bell, and then she just finished them off, so, she didn't really show us her true capabilities she just tricked everyone (Except Bell and Basarah)
(Aug. 20, 2021  8:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: My thoughts on this
Avatar intro is a 10/11 because it's the first that has an environnment scene, avatar itself is alright.
A lot of effort put into Ilya's bey and even her character, a worthy first relevant female burst blader.
An actually realistic personality that isn't all rainbows and sunshines, devious cunning which is smart.
A lot to look forward to tbh.

I also have to point out using roller blades to launch is cheating.
Sure there have been more tryhard launches but that makes it too easy to do a top tier launch.
Nemesis from Norman was the first avatar that has an environment scene.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Twin_Ne...tar_23.png
True my mistake, but the effects here are much more prominent and cooler. Also meant the first side view shot.
(Aug. 21, 2021  4:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:01 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Ilya was a skilled blader

I don't like Illya as a Blader but her winning the battle royal with pretty twisted not gonna lie, he tricked everyone except Bell and Basarah and told Rashad and Ransou how to beat them and used that to her advantage by wiping them out. Honestly, I don't think we saw Illya's true power in the battle royal, because she tricked Ransou and Rashad into finishing off Basarah and Bell, and then she just finished them off, so, she didn't really show us her true capabilities she just tricked everyone (Except Bell and Basarah)

Funny how people like you want to start labeling every new character as “evil” or “sus”. People did that to delta, Hyuga and Rashad and literally little to nothing happened. You need to relax.
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:19 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  4:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't like Illya as a Blader but her winning the battle royal with pretty twisted not gonna lie, he tricked everyone except Bell and Basarah and told Rashad and Ransou how to beat them and used that to her advantage by wiping them out. Honestly, I don't think we saw Illya's true power in the battle royal, because she tricked Ransou and Rashad into finishing off Basarah and Bell, and then she just finished them off, so, she didn't really show us her true capabilities she just tricked everyone (Except Bell and Basarah)

Funny how people like you want to start labeling every new character as “evil” or “sus”. People did that to delta, Hyuga and Rashad and literally little to nothing happened. You need to relax.
he said it was twisted, not evil. you need to relax. 

(Aug. 22, 2021  8:19 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  4:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't like Illya as a Blader but her winning the battle royal with pretty twisted not gonna lie, he tricked everyone except Bell and Basarah and told Rashad and Ransou how to beat them and used that to her advantage by wiping them out. Honestly, I don't think we saw Illya's true power in the battle royal, because she tricked Ransou and Rashad into finishing off Basarah and Bell, and then she just finished them off, so, she didn't really show us her true capabilities she just tricked everyone (Except Bell and Basarah)

funny how people like you LOVE to randomly come out of nowhere and make assumptions about someone when that said someone didn't even mean it. 
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:38 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:19 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Funny how people like you want to start labeling every new character as “evil” or “sus”. People did that to delta, Hyuga and Rashad and literally little to nothing happened. You need to relax.

(Aug. 22, 2021  8:19 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Funny how people like you want to start labeling every new character as “evil” or “sus”. People did that to delta, Hyuga and Rashad and literally little to nothing happened. You need to relax.
funny how people like you LOVE to randomly come out of nowhere and make assumptions about someone when that said someone didn't even mean it. 

I do not care if a certain person means it or not. For 1, if it’s suppose to be a “joke”, it surely wasn’t a good one. 2, I said “Evil” OR “Sus”. The word “or” is there for a reason. I’m referring to other people who does this as well, not just him, and he did say “sus”, but that flew past you didn’t it? Lilya only did what seems to be “trolling”, not really a big deal. No need for him to exaggerate.
(Aug. 23, 2021  1:28 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:38 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: he said it was twisted, not evil. you need to relax. 

I do not care if a certain person means it or not. For 1, if it’s suppose to be a “joke”, it surely wasn’t a good one. 2, I said “Evil” OR “Sus”. The word “or” is there for a reason. I’m referring to other people who does this as well, not just him, and he did say “sus”, but that flew past you didn’t it? Lilya only did what seems to be “trolling”, not really a big deal. No need for him to exaggerate.
first of all no, he didnt exaggerate and two, i never said it was supposed to be a joke, i said that that someone didn't mean it, and 3 he didn't say sus.
wow you love pointing out random people on a random thread huh? (if this is your first time)

i just can't stand and watch people like you critisize other people for their opinion on the action. whether exaggerated or not, just leave his opinion be.
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:38 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

(Aug. 23, 2021  1:28 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:38 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: he said it was twisted, not evil. you need to relax. 

I still hold true to my word, the way Illya won was twisted and kinda ruined the battle, but that's my opinion, I don't like Illya as a character because I thought she could've been pulled off better in my opinion. And I agree and disagree, it was a joke but the joke was used to emphasize that Illya is a bit twisted when it comes to winning, so overall: I don't like Illya as a character Now We just got introduced to her so my opinion may change sooner or later but for now, I still don't like Illya and I don't think I'll like her anytime soon, but please, don't argue just because I don't like Illya, people have their own opinions, I admit, the way I might've said it must've confused people but I was just tryna state my opinion. No hard feelings to anyone.

GenesisBlader, though you didn't have to do that and it wasn't really necessary I thank you for trying to look out for me, it's good to know my friends have my back Smile

PhengPegasus, I'm sorry if I confused you and I didn't mean any harm by it, I was just stating that I really didn't like the way Illya won the Battle Royal, but I admit, my joke may've been blunt and I apologize for that.