Beyblade Burst DB Episode #20 (August 6, 2021)

20) The Crimson Super Star: Astral Spriggan!!
紅の超星(アストラルスプリガン)!!
Kurenai no Asutoraru Supurigan
Air Date: 2021/08/06
HE IS HERE!!! HYPE
Love how this Spriggan is titled after Shu's surname.
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:39 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Imagine if name is Crimson Spriggan

Name might be change, since Crimson is the name of color and doesn't have any meaning
This new Spriggan will definitely have a gimmick on it's disc considering Belial's S gear is for Nexus.
I'm not excited for this. I'm totally, definitely not excited for this-
Oh who am I kidding, the hype is real! Hope Shu actually does something in the episode tho, he was always on the sidelines until episode 30-something in previous seasons.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:16 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: This new Spriggan will definitely have a gimmick on it's disc considering Belial's S gear is for Nexus.
A spiky frame for the disk?
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:50 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:16 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: This new Spriggan will definitely have a gimmick on it's disc considering Belial's S gear is for Nexus.

Might be or just a free spinning disc just like 2B
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:54 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:50 AM)WickedHero Wrote: A spiky frame for the disk?

Might be or just a free spinning disc just like 2B

You might be right, but i hope it's not free spinning tho, those spiky edge will be useless if it free spinning
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:50 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Yes it can be a spiky frame. Just like the Perfect Belial had spiky points on it
Kurenai is also Shu’s last name, so I think it is a pun here. It can be understood as both “Shu’s Spriggan” and “red Spriggan” at the same time.
Btw, I feel recent Spriggan Beys are actually more gold than red…
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:55 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 20) The Crimson Spriggan
紅のスプリガン
Kurenai no Suprigan
Air Date: 2021/08/06

I looked up the name on Google Translate and it said Red Spriggan but idk
This should be good
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Kurenai is also Shu’s last name, so I think it is a pun here. It can be understood as both “Shu’s Spriggan” and “red Spriggan” at the same time.

So, I don't know if u knew this but all the Original Beyclub member's last names mean they're perspective color for example Aoi means Blue Midori means Green Kurenai means red or crimson Kurogami means black and you get the point now
(Jul. 09, 2021  10:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Kurenai is also Shu’s last name, so I think it is a pun here. It can be understood as both “Shu’s Spriggan” and “red Spriggan” at the same time.

So, I don't know if u knew this but all the Original Beyclub member's last names mean they're perspective color for example Aoi means Blue Midori means Green Kurenai means red or crimson Kurogami means black and you get the point now

Of course I knew this at the very beginning that most Japanese characters’s name represent the theme color of their Beys. I just saw many people mistakenly thought the translated title “Crimson Spriggan” is the name of new Spriggan so I want to correct it.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  10:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I don't know if u knew this but all the Original Beyclub member's last names mean they're perspective color for example Aoi means Blue Midori means Green Kurenai means red or crimson Kurogami means black and you get the point now

Of course I knew this at the very beginning that most Japanese characters’s name represent the theme color of their Beys. I just saw many people mistakenly thought the translated title “Crimson Spriggan” is the name of new Spriggan so I want to correct it.

Oh, ok Kurenai Spriggan wow looks like he's or her is a part of the family now
Now I could very well be wrong here, but I'm almost certain that "Crimson Spriggan" is just an adjective rather than to actually confirm it's name, in a similar way to how the episode about Hell Crown was called "The Crimson Flash". Not to mention that the title says "The Crimson Spriggan", which could be just me, but I think the "The" followed by actual bey name sounds weird. Imagine if Valkyrie's introduction episode was called "The Saviour Valkyrie", compared to... for example, if it were to be called "The Azure Valkyrie", the second one sounds a bit more fitting with how it's worded, I think the colour name is just an adjective.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Of course I knew this at the very beginning that most Japanese characters’s name represent the theme color of their Beys. I just saw many people mistakenly thought the translated title “Crimson Spriggan” is the name of new Spriggan so I want to correct it.

Oh, ok Kurenai Spriggan wow looks like he's or her is a part of the family now

No no no. I mean, the title of this episode don’t have the name of new Spriggan, but just a description of it. Of course the name of new Spriggan won’t be Kurenai Spriggan, but the title of this episode can be understand as “Kurenai (Shu)’s Spriggan”
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Oh, ok Kurenai Spriggan wow looks like he's or her is a part of the family now

No no no. I mean, the title of this episode don’t have the name of new Spriggan, but just a description of it. Of course the name of new Spriggan won’t be Kurenai Spriggan, but the title of this episode can be understand as “Kurenai (Shu)’s Spriggan”

I didn't mean that it's name would be Kurenai Spriggan I was just messing around with the episode name lol
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: No no no. I mean, the title of this episode don’t have the name of new Spriggan, but just a description of it. Of course the name of new Spriggan won’t be Kurenai Spriggan, but the title of this episode can be understand as “Kurenai (Shu)’s Spriggan”

I didn't mean that it's name would be Kurenai Spriggan I was just messing around with the episode name lol

I guess the title of this episode is tentative
The new spriggan looks like it has metal on it's core and white rubber on it's sides, in my opinion it basically looks like a spriggan requiem 2.0
(Jul. 11, 2021  11:47 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: The new spriggan looks like it has metal on it's core and white rubber on it's sides, in my opinion it basically looks like a spriggan requiem 2.0

It does not look like it has metal on it's Core.