Beyblade Burst DB Episode #2 (April 2, 2021)

(Apr. 02, 2021  3:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Tbh, I don't mind if Valt stays without a definite win over Lui. He has proven himself to be stronger than Lui to an extent, but Lui ain't no slouch and he can still keep up with Valt for the most part. Having a straight up 1v1 probably wouldn't do much for the story at this point, and would kinda ruin the dynamic we got going here. Just my opinion tho.

Neither do I. Valt's feats have somewhat proven him to be a little superior, but Lui still has his feats which aren't that low. 1v1 between them would be good. The season can't have Bell in EVERY episode. It needs to show importance to other characters as well.
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Tbh, I don't mind if Valt stays without a definite win over Lui. He has proven himself to be stronger than Lui to an extent, but Lui ain't no slouch and he can still keep up with Valt for the most part. Having a straight up 1v1 probably wouldn't do much for the story at this point, and would kinda ruin the dynamic we got going here. Just my opinion tho.

Neither do I. Valt's feats have somewhat proven him to be a little superior, but Lui still has his feats which aren't that low. 1v1 between them would be good. The season can't have Bell in EVERY episode. It needs to show importance to other characters as well.

Uh, he's the main character, of course he's gonna be in every episode somehow. I mainly care about the importance given to the new characters, as the old characters have already had YEARS to shine.
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:30 PM)Instarez Wrote: "What does a filler mean in anime? ... “Filler” refers to a story in an Anime that was not in the Manga. These are created as a result of Anime production sometimes outpaces the Manga. Fillers don't continue the story and are typically both visually and narratively of lower quality."

"Filler episodes are entries in a generally continuous serial that are unrelated to the main plot, don't significantly alter the relations between the characters, and generally serve only to take up space." This won't do anything for the characters. Lui and other Legends have already taken interest in Bell, and it's not like he's making allies or rivals.

The general definition of filler has nothing to do with manga and as a matter of fact, isn’t a concept specific to any type of story media. Also, the introduction episode of the series is inevitably going to be filler to an extent.

It's a filler, but some fillers are a mix of Canon and Filler
So we can admit that the “legendary bladers” will be treated as jokes? Cool. Anyways, I have no complaints about Bell as of right now. I actually like him, surely this is way better than those 2 brothers back in sparking. Kinda reminds me of Aiga. I’ll take this any day, than that last disgrace you called a series.
(Apr. 02, 2021  7:53 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: So we can admit that the “legendary bladers” will be treated as jokes? Cool. Anyways, I have no complaints about Bell as of right now. I actually like him, surely this is way better than those 2 brothers back in sparking. Kinda reminds me of Aiga. I’ll take this any day, than that last disgrace you called a series.

Seems like someone really doesn’t like sparking. Also Bell is experienced so it makes sense if he wins.
Episode 1&2 B.B. Burst Dynamite Battle Review
(Apr. 02, 2021  8:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  7:53 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: So we can admit that the “legendary bladers” will be treated as jokes? Cool.  Anyways, I have no complaints about Bell as of right now. I actually like him, surely this is way better than those 2 brothers back in sparking. Kinda reminds me of Aiga. I’ll take this any day, than that last disgrace you called a series.

Seems like someone really doesn’t like sparking. Also Bell is experienced so it makes sense if he wins.

I definitely didn’t like Sparking it felt so garbage bell is easily my second favorite character right now this series better be good