Beyblade Burst DB Episode #19 (July 30, 2021)

(Jul. 23, 2021  6:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I wonder who's gonna win, Rashad or Bell, Rashad does have an awakened Savior but Bell has resonance unlike Rashad but he doesn't have Resonance and Resonance is one of the strongest factors that go into winning a battle, looks like Rashad will have the upper hand for a bit but then Bell will counter, I feel like Bell will win with a burst finish and the catgirl looks sick I wonder what her name is and what her bey will be, oh well, looks like we'll have to wait till next Friday

yeah... *slurps maliciously* no reason at all

anyway im looking forward to this episode
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who else wants Rashad to get his own bey?

Im a little bit divided on this, to be honest. As much as I want Rashad to be original and have his own Bey, Im kinda weirdly attached to his Valkyrie copy

I think Rashad’s defining characteristic is his wannabe-attitude regarding Valt. He wants to be the best and he evidently has some obsessive behavior towards the Blader. I personally feel like his red copy of Valkyrie emphasizes that key characteristic of his very well. I think it matches and fits Rashad very well. Having an original Bey probably wouldnt emphasize that part of him, though I do admit Im interested in Rashad getting his own Bey. In that case, I hope its a “fall from grace” situation or that Rashad realizes hes unique (and therefore doesnt have to “be like” Valt)
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:14 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who else wants Rashad to get his own bey?

Im a little bit divided on this, to be honest. As much as I want Rashad to be original and have his own Bey, Im kinda weirdly attached to his Valkyrie copy

I think Rashad’s defining characteristic is his wannabe-attitude regarding Valt. He wants to be the best and he evidently has some obsessive behavior towards the Blader. I personally feel like his red copy of Valkyrie emphasizes that key characteristic of his very well. I think it matches and fits Rashad very well. Having an original Bey probably wouldnt emphasize that part of him, though I do admit Im interested in Rashad getting his own Bey. In that case, I hope its a “fall from grace” situation or that Rashad realizes hes unique (and therefore doesnt have to “be like” Valt)

Interesting I like how you think!
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bell with F+V Gears > Valt.
Bell with F+V+S+L Gears >>>>>>>> Valt.
Valt is gonna need a new Valkyrie, Savior is not good enough, both Real life and Anime.

Valkyrie doesn't need another evolution that will waste a slot for a possible new motif, or at least another returning one. No mid-season evolution crud please.
I personally think that if Rashad does lose to bell, it will drive him to create a different form of Valtryak for example

Bell: Dynamite Bomber!!!

(Valtryak burst)

Rashad: *Gasp*

Bell: I did it!!

(Rashad leaves)

~In The Workshop ~

Rashad: I will create an even better Valtryak!!

~Few hours later ~

Rashad: Its done, Forgotten Valtryak (or some other name)
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:18 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bell with F+V Gears > Valt.
Bell with F+V+S+L Gears >>>>>>>> Valt.
Valt is gonna need a new Valkyrie, Savior is not good enough, both Real life and Anime.

Valkyrie doesn't need another evolution that will waste a slot for a possible new motif, or at least another returning one. No mid-season evolution crud please.
I'm starting to wonder if their going to do the 3 evo thing. Their putting effort with belial getting part left & right which reminds me of God Valkyrie Who got Ultimate reboot & strike god chip you wonder if their even planing to give belial an evo now (which he'll probaly get when or if it gets destroyed) . With rashad so far he doesnt have his own bey his fixed on Valkyrie it might go For awhile now at least after Bell get S & L Gears which will cause him to lose & finally getting his own bey whether by making one from scratch or evolved it straight from his red Valkyrie lane style. Going with all this it might Just be 2 evo rashad & Bell or even 1 which is Rashad or Just Bell cause of rashad bey might just be that strong that it doesnt need to evolved it again.
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:18 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valkyrie doesn't need another evolution that will waste a slot for a possible new motif, or at least another returning one. No mid-season evolution crud please.
I'm starting to wonder if their going to do the 3 evo thing. Their putting effort with belial getting part left & right which reminds me of God Valkyrie Who got Ultimate reboot & strike god chip you wonder if their even planing to give belial an evo now (which he'll probaly get when or if it gets destroyed) . With rashad so far he doesnt have his own bey his fixed on Valkyrie it might go For awhile now at least after Bell get S & L Gears which will cause him to lose & finally getting his own bey whether by making one from scratch or evolved it straight from his red Valkyrie lane style. Going with all this it might Just be 2 evo rashad & Bell or even 1 which is Rashad or Just Bell cause of rashad bey might just be that strong that it doesnt need to evolved it again.
In my honest opinion they most likely will since they have been doing the same trend since season 2 with the 3 most important chatacters of the season getting an evolution and havent stopped since(at this point being a staple for future releases). Plus on top of that november-january usually are marked as evolution months with anything after october usually being to late in the introduce/bring in more chatacters. With January usally being marked as the last story bey. Also didnt Valkyrie win the evolution contest? Valkyrie already had a gaurnteed evo due to Valt returning so the  evo could be placed after savior. Plus Valt and Rashad both have savior it only feels right if Valt the original Valkyrie owner has his own exclusive Valkyrie just like rashad will have his own exclusive bey.(this has been pretty much the trend since all the way back in season 2)
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You guys have to remember those July releases had to get evolutions because most of them were antagonist beys so they needed evolutions but Savior is Valt's main bey so I doubt TT is gonna make another Valkryie
Winning Valkyrie says hey. Venom Diabolos says hey. Both weren't the main antagonists yet they had an evolution. They are clearly important enough.

They are both the main rivals beys, unfair comparison.
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:07 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm starting to wonder if their going to do the 3 evo thing. Their putting effort with belial getting part left & right which reminds me of God Valkyrie Who got Ultimate reboot & strike god chip you wonder if their even planing to give belial an evo now (which he'll probaly get when or if it gets destroyed) . With rashad so far he doesnt have his own bey his fixed on Valkyrie it might go For awhile now at least after Bell get S & L Gears which will cause him to lose & finally getting his own bey whether by making one from scratch or evolved it straight from his red Valkyrie lane style. Going with all this it might Just be 2 evo rashad & Bell or even 1 which is Rashad or Just Bell cause of rashad bey might just be that strong that it doesnt need to evolved it again.
In my honest opinion they most likely will since they have been doing the same trend since season 2 with the 3 most important chatacters of the season getting an evolution and havent stopped since(at this point being a staple fir releases). Plus on top of that november-january usually are marked as evolution months with anything after october usually being to late in the introduce/bring in more chatacters. With January usally being marked as the last story bey. Also didnt Valkyrie win the evolution contest? Valkyrie already had a gaurnteed evo due to Valt returning so the  evo could be placed after savior. Plus Valt and Rashad both have savior it feels like its only right for Valt to have his own exlclusive Valkrie just like. Rashad will

S2 only had one evo which was Spriggan, valkyrie got extra part its at the start of season 3 that the 3 evo came as for Valkyrie winning the contest it was for savior the Just trick the fans with voting even though they always plan For i they semi rigged it. And as for the trend of getting an evo each season after season 3 things can change its not set an stone look at belial Who keep getting parts. Fans should not put their hope up cause of the 3 evo rule so that Valkyrie gets an upgrade Just because most fan don't like savior which is the only reason why the put Valkyrie an the 3 evo discustion . But when it doesnt happen fans get mad or disappointed if it happens it happens if it doesnt well better not get mad or disappointed.
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:07 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: In my honest opinion they most likely will since they have been doing the same trend since season 2 with the 3 most important chatacters of the season getting an evolution and havent stopped since(at this point being a staple fir releases). Plus on top of that november-january usually are marked as evolution months with anything after october usually being to late in the introduce/bring in more chatacters. With January usally being marked as the last story bey. Also didnt Valkyrie win the evolution contest? Valkyrie already had a gaurnteed evo due to Valt returning so the  evo could be placed after savior. Plus Valt and Rashad both have savior it feels like its only right for Valt to have his own exlclusive Valkrie just like. Rashad will

S2 only had one evo which was Spriggan, valkyrie got extra part its at the start of season 3 that the 3 evo came as for Valkyrie winning the contest it was for savior the Just trick the fans with voting even though they always plan For it. That was a trap. And as for the trend of getting an evo each season after season 3 things can change its not set an stone look at belial Who keep getting parts. Fans should not put their hope up cause of the 3 evo rule so that Valkyrie gets an upgrade Just because most fan don't like savior which is the only reason why the put Valkyrie an the 3 evo discustion . But when it doesnt happen fans get mad or disappointed if it happens it happens if it doesnt well better not get mad or disappointed.
I agree even im not all the way sure on it but again when. Valkrie got all the parts it evolved itself(again evolutions started to become more common after burst God) plus even with the trend of main July releases always getting an evolution later in the season(not counting season 1) But i agree people shouldnt put all their hopes into it without official evidence but the evidence from past seasons and releases has stood out and stayed the same pretty much every season but i agree with how you look at it
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:42 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: S2 only had one evo which was Spriggan, valkyrie got extra part its at the start of season 3 that the 3 evo came as for Valkyrie winning the contest it was for savior the Just trick the fans with voting even though they always plan For it. That was a trap. And as for the trend of getting an evo each season after season 3 things can change its not set an stone look at belial Who keep getting parts. Fans should not put their hope up cause of the 3 evo rule so that Valkyrie gets an upgrade Just because most fan don't like savior which is the only reason why the put Valkyrie an the 3 evo discustion . But when it doesnt happen fans get mad or disappointed if it happens it happens if it doesnt well better not get mad or disappointed.
I agree even im not all the way sure on it but again when. Valkrie got all the parts it evolved itself(again evolutions started to become more common after burst God) plus even with the trend of July releases always mainly getting an evolution later in the season. But i agree peopleh shouldnt put all their hopes into it but the evidence has stood out and stayed the same pretty much every season but i agree with how you look at it
July releases never stick. Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom Diabolos, Variant Lucifer, they all evolve.
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:42 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I agree even im not all the way sure on it but again when. Valkrie got all the parts it evolved itself(again evolutions started to become more common after burst God) plus even with the trend of July releases always mainly getting an evolution later in the season. But i agree peopleh shouldnt put all their hopes into it but the evidence has stood out and stayed the same pretty much every season but i agree with how you look at it
July releases never stick. Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom Diabolos, Variant Lucifer, they all evolve.

They all evolved because they were antagonists beys and Venom Diabolos needed evolution for anime purposes
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: July releases never stick. Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom Diabolos, Variant Lucifer, they all evolve.

They all evolved because they were antagonists beys and Venom Diabolos needed evolution for anime purposes
Dude, Valt is also Bell's rival.
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: They all evolved because they were antagonists beys and Venom Diabolos needed evolution for anime purposes
Dude, Valt is also Bell's rival.

You could say the same thing for Hyuga Hikaru Aiger and Dante
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Valt is also Bell's rival.

What? Bell doesn't even know them.
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah Valt is the type to say “ Hey! Don’t use a copy of my bey”

Like how Azure eye used Shadow Valtryak valt has just shocked
Valt: rashad you cant use my bey your name doesnt start with V
Rashad:changes name
Vashad: how bout now
Valt: Dangit rashad
But in all reality I actually wonder how he will get a new bey because considering he won in the manga how will he go on from there? Maybe the anime would make him lose which angers him which causes him to show his true colors

(Jul. 23, 2021  10:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Valt is also Bell's rival.

Oh for plot relevence huh? So are we not acting like Valt isnt one of the driving forces in Rashads story? With valt being tied with what ever story rashad has next? As well as Valt and Bell being rashads main goals/rivals. You guys really aren’t bringing out any evidence other than you don’t like it or it’s a waste of space. While others are bringing out evidence of past releases and seasons that have basically have been a staple for every future release. Im currently on both sides. Like we cant assume anything until official info while at the same time pretty much every past release and season has been a staple for pretty much EVERY future release going all the way back to burst God
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Valt: rashad you cant use my bey your name doesnt start with V
But in all reality I actually wonder how he will get a new bey because considering he won in the manga how will he go on from there? Maybe the anime would make him lose which angers him which causes him to show his true colors

(Jul. 23, 2021  10:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You could say the same thing for Hyuga Hikaru Aiger and Dante
Oh for plot relevence huh? So are we not acting like Valt isnt one of the driving forces in Rashads story? With valt being tied with what ever story rashad has next? As well as Valt and Bell being rashads main goals/rivals. You guys really aren’t bringing out any evidence other than you don’t like it or it’s a waste of space. While others are bringing out evidence of past releases and seasons that have basically have been a staple for every future release. Im currently on both sides. Like we cant assume anything until official info while at the same time pretty much every past release and season has been a staple for pretty much EVERY future release going all the way back to burst God

Couldn't have said it better myself.
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You could say the same thing for Hyuga Hikaru Aiger and Dante
What? Bell doesn't even know them.

I meant Valt

(Jul. 23, 2021  11:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Valt: rashad you cant use my bey your name doesnt start with V

Yes but again Valt doesn't really need an evolution and all those beys were antagonist beys or the plot needed them to evolve
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: What? Bell doesn't even know them.

I meant Valt

Well tbh for Drum Valt wasnt his main goal and Valt wasnt even one of the main focuses of Gt and in in Sparking hyuga and hikaru wanted to defeat every legend with every legend pretty much being their rival on top of that with Hyuga Hikaru and Lane being the 3 to get evolutions as well
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:17 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I meant Valt

Well tbh for Drum Valt wasnt his main goal and Valt wasnt even one of the main focuses of Gt and in in Sparking hyuga and hikaru wanted to defeat every legend with every legend pretty much being their rival on top of that with Hyuga Hikaru and Lane being the 3 to get evolutions as well

and Lain
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:20 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:17 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well tbh for Drum Valt wasnt his main goal and Valt wasnt even one of the main focuses of Gt and in in Sparking hyuga and hikaru wanted to defeat every legend with every legend pretty much being their rival on top of that with Hyuga Hikaru and Lane being the 3 to get evolutions as well

and Lain

He said Lane
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:17 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well tbh for Drum Valt wasnt his main goal and Valt wasnt even one of the main focuses of Gt and in in Sparking hyuga and hikaru wanted to defeat every legend with every legend pretty much being their rival on top of that with Hyuga Hikaru and Lane being the 3 to get evolutions as well

and Lain
ohhhhh you said lain already

i didnt see it there

well to get (back) on topic what did you guys like about this episode? for me it was when bell used dynamite bomber and valkyrie flew into the air
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: What? Bell doesn't even know them.

I meant Valt

(Jul. 23, 2021  11:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Oh for plot relevence huh? So are we not acting like Valt isnt one of the driving forces in Rashads story? With valt being tied with what ever story rashad has next? As well as Valt and Bell being rashads main goals/rivals. You guys really aren’t bringing out any evidence other than you don’t like it or it’s a waste of space. While others are bringing out evidence of past releases and seasons that have basically have been a staple for every future release. Im currently on both sides. Like we cant assume anything until official info while at the same time pretty much every past release and season has been a staple for pretty much EVERY future release going all the way back to burst God

Yes but again Valt doesn't really need an evolution and all those beys were antagonist beys or the plot needed them to evolve
Again Valt is tied with Rashads story just like shu and lane Shu literally made world Spriggan because of Lane. Who’s to say that Valt wont make another Valkyrie because of Rashad. The season clearly focuses on bell Rashad and Valt as the 3 most important characters if the season and plot. Again you keep bringing out this evidence with barely anything supporting you other than you dont want it to happen.  And again I am on both sides because theres no official evidence. but if we’re going by basic evidence of past seasons and releases its basically been the staple of every future release that follows the same trend.
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:25 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I meant Valt

Again Valt is tied with Rashads story just like shu and lane Shu literally made world Spriggan because of Lane. Who’s to say that Valt wont make another Valkyrie because of Rashad. The season clearly focuses on bell Rashad and Valt as the 3 most important characters if the season and plot. Again you keep bringing out this evidence with barely anything supporting you other than you dont want it to happen.  And again I am on both sides because theres no official evidence. but if we’re going by basic evidence of past seasons and releases its basically been the staple of every future release that follows the same trend.

Yes but does Valt really need an evolution is what I'm trying to say, even though Savior is bad doesn't mean they're gonna give it evolution, and what I'm trying to say is don't act like it's confirmed because it's not confirmed, it could be mere coincidence that all those beys had evolutions and besides they all needed evolutions Valt hasn't evolved twice since turbo and I think Rashad is gonna grow out of being a Valt copycat and get his own bey and as of now it looks like Valt doesn't have a problem with Rashad having a Valkryie I'm not saying it's not going to get an evolution what I'm trying to say is wait till we get a bit more news or a hint that Valt's gonna evolve
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:20 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: and Lain
ohhhhh you said lain already

i didnt see it there

well to get (back) on topic what did you guys like about this episode? for me it was when bell used dynamite bomber and valkyrie flew into the air
I actually liked the episode (18) it was pretty good in my opinion but this is for episode 19. 18 would be in the other channel