Beyblade Burst DB Episode #19 (July 30, 2021)

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You guys have to remember those July releases had to get evolutions because most of them were antagonist beys so they needed evolutions but Savior is Valt's main bey so I doubt TT is gonna make another Valkryie
Was delta an antagonist? No he wasnt. And antag or not a july release is still a july release antag or not. But agree to disagree

He was rival.... I don't think Savior will get any upgrade.
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You guys have to remember those July releases had to get evolutions because most of them were antagonist beys so they needed evolutions but Savior is Valt's main bey so I doubt TT is gonna make another Valkryie
Winning Valkyrie says hey. Venom Diabolos says hey. Both weren't the main antagonists yet they had an evolution. They are clearly important enough.

Winning Valkryie got an evolution because Valt was still half protagnist then
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:26 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Was delta an antagonist? No he wasnt. And antag or not a july release is still a july release antag or not. But agree to disagree

He was rival.... I don't think Savior will get any upgrade.
And whats Valt to bell and rashad? A rival and mentor.
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:27 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:26 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:  He was rival.... I don't think Savior will get any upgrade.
And whats Valt to bell and rashad? A rival and mentor.

It was released on July because the first Valkyrie was released on July too. And I meant main rival. And you forgot one thing, Rashad owns Valkyrie too so we might get his new bey.
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Winning Valkyrie says hey. Venom Diabolos says hey. Both weren't the main antagonists yet they had an evolution. They are clearly important enough.

Winning Valkryie got an evolution because Valt was still half protagnist then
Evolutions mainly go to the 3 most important characters if the season which has been advertised as Bell Valt and Rashad Also the people with the main evolutions usually have these requirements: protag, antag, main rival, secondary main, july release.
Bell(protag), Rashad(antag) Valt(july release, the main rival to rashad and a bit if bell, and is a secondary main as part of the story focuses on him. With his own struggles and story with rashad)
Who else wants Rashad to get his own bey?
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:27 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: And whats Valt to bell and rashad? A rival and mentor.

It was released on July because the first Valkyrie was released on July too. And I meant main rival. And you forgot one thing, Rashad owns Valkyrie too so we might get his new bey.

Well tbh that was a time when evolutions weren't really a thing and Valkyrie isn’t Rashads actual bey either. That’s like someone copying tempest dragon that doesn’t make it there actual bey

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who else wants Rashad to get his own bey?
I do because i want to see what type of bey he would make and he will most likely will get his own bey soon though thats for sure
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: It was released on July because the first Valkyrie was released on July too. And I meant main rival. And you forgot one thing, Rashad owns Valkyrie too so we might get his new bey.

Well tbh that was a time when evolutions weren't really a thing and Valkyrie isn’t Rashads actual bey either. That’s like someone copying tempest dragon that doesn’t make it there actual bey

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who else wants Rashad to get his own bey?
I do because i want to see what type of bey he would make and he will most likely will get his own bey soon though thats for sure

Yeah, I mean he can’t stay with savior his hole life it would be interesting to see what types of ideas he has for a bey
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: It was released on July because the first Valkyrie was released on July too. And I meant main rival. And you forgot one thing, Rashad owns Valkyrie too so we might get his new bey.

Check beyblade.jp (And check Rashad's bio)

Valkyrie is Rashad's bey too. And I guess, he will make his own bey. (Not really an evolution but It could explain the July Evolution thing).
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well tbh that was a time when evolutions weren't really a thing and Valkyrie isn’t Rashads actual bey either. That’s like someone copying tempest dragon that doesn’t make it there actual bey

Yeah, I mean he can’t stay with savior his hole life it would be interesting to see what types of ideas he has for a bey
Yea like Valkyrie isnt Rashads actual bey it wasnt even advertised to be his bey it was advertised towards Valt. But besides that  He mainly uses an attack types and is pretty good at using it so far I wonder when he does get his New bey what type would it be because he does seem like they blader who's always on the offensive

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:44 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:34 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well tbh that was a time when evolutions weren't really a thing and Valkyrie isn’t Rashads actual bey either. That’s like someone copying tempest dragon that doesn’t make it there actual bey

Check beyblade.jp (And check Rashad's bio)

Valkyrie is Rashad's bey too. And I guess, he will make his own bey. (Not really an evolution but It could explain the July Evolution thing).
I seen the bio but just using a bey doesnt make it truly yours and if i remember correctly Savior was advertised towards Valt not rashad since Valkyrie has always been Valts true bey and alway will be. Valkyrie isnt Rashads actual actual bey
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:46 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah, I mean he can’t stay with savior his hole life it would be interesting to see what types of ideas he has for a bey
Yea like Valkyrie isnt Rashads actual bey it wasnt even advertised to be his bey it was advertised towards Valt. But besides that  He mainly uses an attack types and is pretty good at using it so far I wonder when he does get his New bey what type would it be because he does seem like they blader who's always on the offensive

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:44 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Check beyblade.jp (And check Rashad's bio)

I seen the bio but just using a bey doesnt make it truly yours and if i remember correctly Savior was advertised towards Valt not rashad. Valkyrie isnt Rashads actual actual bey

Rashad's probably gonna have a Defense Type just going by the recent main antaginosts
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:46 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah, I mean he can’t stay with savior his hole life it would be interesting to see what types of ideas he has for a bey

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:44 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Check beyblade.jp (And check Rashad's bio)

I seen the bio but just using a bey doesnt make it truly yours and if i remember correctly Savior was advertised towards Valt not rashad. Valkyrie isnt Rashads actual actual bey

Since people know he likes using attack types what if he might use something else? Maybe a balance type if so beating him might be a little harder
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:51 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:46 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yea like Valkyrie isnt Rashads actual bey it wasnt even advertised to be his bey it was advertised towards Valt. But besides that  He mainly uses an attack types and is pretty good at using it so far I wonder when he does get his New bey what type would it be because he does seem like they blader who's always on the offensive

Since people know he likes using attack types what if he might use something else? Maybe a balance type if so beating him might be a little harder

The funny thing is, Rashad thinks Valkyrie is the strongest bey. And now he saw bell beating Valt, If he beats Rashad too. Then I guess he'll just throw away Valkyrie. (I guess Rashad will win this match due to plot).
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:53 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:51 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Since people know he likes using attack types what if he might use something else? Maybe a balance type if so beating him might be a little harder

The funny thing is, Rashad thinks Valkyrie is the strongest bey. And now he saw bell beating Valt, If he beats Rashad too. Then I guess he'll just throw away Valkyrie. (I guess Rashad will win this match due to plot).

Probably but if bell does beat him he is definitely gonna make a new bey
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:53 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The funny thing is, Rashad thinks Valkyrie is the strongest bey. And now he saw bell beating Valt, If he beats Rashad too. Then I guess he'll just throw away Valkyrie. (I guess Rashad will win this match due to plot).

Probably but if bell does beat him he is definitely gonna make a new bey

if rashad doesn't lose this match then i dont know what could motivate him to get his own bey

probably valt telling him to get his own bey but i doubt that
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:57 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Probably but if bell does beat him he is definitely gonna make a new bey

if rashad doesn't lose this match then i dont know what could motivate him to get his own bey

Yeah Valt is the type to say “ Hey! Don’t use a copy of my bey”

Like how Azure eye used Shadow Valtryak valt has just shocked
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:57 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: if rashad doesn't lose this match then i dont know what could motivate him to get his own bey

Yeah Valt is the type to say “ Hey! Don’t use a copy of my bey”

Valt: rashad you cant use my bey your name doesnt start with V
Rashad:changes name
Vashad: how bout now
Valt: Dangit rashad
But in all reality I actually wonder how he will get a new bey because considering he won in the manga how will he go on from there? Maybe the anime would make him lose which angers him which causes him to show his true colors
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah Valt is the type to say “ Hey! Don’t use a copy of my bey”

Valt: rashad you cant use my bey your name doesnt start with V
But in all reality I actually wonder how he will get a new bey because considering he won in the manga how will he go on from there? Maybe the anime would make him lose which angers him which causes him to show his true colors

True colors? He might turn evil.. cause so far it’s says that he thinks that Valtryak is the strongest bey ever so if he does loose to bell we could see a beyblade with a destructive power
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:10 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Valt: rashad you cant use my bey your name doesnt start with V

True colors? He might turn evil.. cause so far it’s says that he thinks that Valtryak is the strongest bey ever so if he does loose to bell we could see a beyblade with a destructive power
yea he could try and make that bey the strongest
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:14 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:10 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: True colors? He might turn evil.. cause so far it’s says that he thinks that Valtryak is the strongest bey ever so if he does loose to bell we could see a beyblade with a destructive power
yea he could try and make that bey the strongest

What if he could have Flare? I’m just saying that would be pretty cool
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:14 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: yea he could try and make that bey the strongest

What if he could have Flare? I’m just saying that would be pretty cool

uhuh like some dynamite flare of something that would be cool
If he was Pashad instead of Rashad then he could me the new owner of Phoenix.
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:23 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: If he was Pashad instead of Rashad then he could me the new owner of Phoenix.

I don't think Rashad will change his name, lol he'll probably get his own bey and it will be a new release
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:23 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: If he was Pashad instead of Rashad then he could me the new owner of Phoenix.

I don't think Rashad will change his name, lol he'll probably get his own bey and it will be a new release

That was just a joke lol.
I wonder who's gonna win, Rashad or Bell, Rashad does have an awakened Savior but Bell has resonance unlike Rashad but he doesn't have Resonance and Resonance is one of the strongest factors that go into winning a battle, looks like Rashad will have the upper hand for a bit but then Bell will counter, I feel like Bell will win with a burst finish and the catgirl looks sick I wonder what her name is and what her bey will be, oh well, looks like we'll have to wait till next Friday