Beyblade Burst DB Episode #19 (July 30, 2021)

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: So Bell defeats Valt, shame.

We don't really know that. We'll have to wait and see.
I hope you're right.
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We don't really know that. We'll have to wait and see.
I hope you're right.

It also looks like Valt may have a new move based on the preview for 18.
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote: I hope you're right.

It also looks like Valt may have a new move based on the preview for 18.
Maybe Savior upper.
Why in the world will Bell battle Rashad if he looses to Valt? It won't make any sense. Its a tournament where the "new generation" challenges the legend bladers. Not a tournament like the legend festival. I'm more inclined to believe that Valt will loose.
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It also looks like Valt may have a new move based on the preview for 18.
Maybe Savior upper.

It seemed like something to that effect based on the animation.
Well, it’s safe to say that bell will make this battle short considering that he will win. Don’t know why they need to include these filler episodes.
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:14 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Well, it’s safe to say that bell will make this battle short considering that he will win. Don’t know why they need to include these filler episodes.

Okay, let me clear up some stuff:
1- This isn't filler; Bell VS Rashad is the main battle of Chapter 5 in the manga.
2- No one knows how the anime version of the battle will turn out, but judging by the preview it seems like Rashad has the upper hand (plus Bell's frantic tone in the end of said preview). I hope I'm wrong and Bell wins, but that seems unlikely right now.
I have a feeling the girl blader is actually a guy.
My prediction is that Bell will probably lose to Rashad, maybe Bell gets too cocky or Rashad figures a strategy to win. On the other hand, Bell could win by showing to be too strong for Rashad, who keeps retrying to battle him. Either way, I really hope we get subtitles for this soon after it comes out, since I want to know what Rashad is thinking at this moment.
Hopefully Bell wins; I still can't see Rashad beating someone with obviously superior Resonance, and if he does it'd leave a really bad taste in my mouth.
(But then again, he did win in the manga....)
I don’t see why people doubt Rashad’s ability so much, just because he has no resonance. His Savior can catch up to the V Gear, and his power level is very high.
That's fair; but still kinda hard to swallow...
Well, I guess it's ok as long as the battle itself is good (please be a bit longer than Episode 18's...)
Pretty much almost a guarantee for rashad victory in this episode since the manga has he win against bell and with his savior awakening also it seems like for the first half they're going to do a mini game to determine which one challenges shu first
(Jul. 23, 2021  11:40 AM)Limetka Wrote: I have a feeling the girl blader is actually a guy.

I don't think that the new character is a male considering that the CoroCoro magazine already confirmed that the new character is a female. It's official now! You can be sure.
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:50 PM)Dark red Wrote: Helmet Girl is about to go crazy!!!!!

uhuh im glad there's a new girl blader
Bell with F+V Gears > Valt.
Bell with F+V+S+L Gears >>>>>>>> Valt.
Valt is gonna need a new Valkyrie, Savior is not good enough, both Real life and Anime.
“Another girl blader”. (Turns out to be a boy). This brings back Gwyn vibes.

(Jul. 23, 2021  3:44 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: “Another girl blader”. (Turns out to be a boy). This brings back Gwyn vibes.

Ignore this comment. It’s a girl. Something surprising.
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bell with F+V Gears > Valt.
Valt is gonna need a new Valkyrie, Savior is not good enough, both Real life and Anime.
Well The main July release usually has a trend of evolving later in season, and there are usually 3 evolutions at max 3 which are given to the 3 most important characters of the season which the anime and manga has advertised so far to be Bell, Valt and Rashad. Plus i feel like they wouldn't have Valt lose this early in the season unless he was coming back way stronger than before. But about the next episode the results could honestly go either way since Bell did just beat Valt but Rashad saw Bells strategy and most likely made a counter for it and could win(like in the manga) or Bell could totally surprise us having a plan to deal with Rashad. But i feel like the next match will be a nice one to see overall
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
Well The main July release usually has a trend of evolving later in season, and there are usually 3 evolutions at max 3 which are given to the 3 most important characters of the season which the anime and manga has advertised so far to be Bell, Valt and Rashad. Plus i feel like they wouldn't have Valt lose this early in the season unless he was coming back way stronger than before. But about the next episode the results could honestly go either way since Bell did just beat Valt but Rashad saw Bells strategy and most likely made a counter for it and could win(like in the manga) or Bell could totally surprise us having a plan to deal with Rashad. But i feel like the next match will be a nice one to see overall
I agree with every word.
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:

You guys have to remember those July releases had to get evolutions because most of them were antagonist beys so they needed evolutions but Savior is Valt's main bey so I doubt TT is gonna make another Valkryie
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well The main July release usually has a trend of evolving later in season, and there are usually 3 evolutions at max 3 which are given to the 3 most important characters of the season which the anime and manga has advertised so far to be Bell, Valt and Rashad. Plus i feel like they wouldn't have Valt lose this early in the season unless he was coming back way stronger than before. But about the next episode the results could honestly go either way since Bell did just beat Valt but Rashad saw Bells strategy and most likely made a counter for it and could win(like in the manga) or Bell could totally surprise us having a plan to deal with Rashad. But i feel like the next match will be a nice one to see overall

You guys have to remember those July releases had to get evolutions because most of them were antagonist beys so they needed evolutions but Savior is Valt's main bey so I doubt TT is gonna make another Valkryie
Was delta an antagonist? No he wasnt. And antag or not a july release is still a july release that follows the same trend antag or not. As well as again every past season has a max of three bleeders who gets an evolution usually the most important characters of the season which have been advertised so far as Bell Valt and Rashad. But agree to disagree
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Well The main July release usually has a trend of evolving later in season, and there are usually 3 evolutions at max 3 which are given to the 3 most important characters of the season which the anime and manga has advertised so far to be Bell, Valt and Rashad. Plus i feel like they wouldn't have Valt lose this early in the season unless he was coming back way stronger than before. But about the next episode the results could honestly go either way since Bell did just beat Valt but Rashad saw Bells strategy and most likely made a counter for it and could win(like in the manga) or Bell could totally surprise us having a plan to deal with Rashad. But i feel like the next match will be a nice one to see overall

Winning Valkyrie says hey. Venom Diabolos says hey. Both weren't the main antagonists yet they had an evolution. They are clearly important enough.