Beyblade Burst DB Episode #19 (July 30, 2021)

I haven’t found any place saying her name at all.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2021-07-30_at_3.32.49_AM.png]
This is where the name is from so illya mao is basically almost 100% confirmed to be the name
(Jul. 30, 2021  1:21 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  12:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Tbf It's not savior upper it's true savior upper meaning that special move is more powerful than when valt use it and we doesn't know how to gauge the v gear burst resistance since the info about it is vauge plus belial was defenseless also rashad smacking belial with his valkyrie indicates that he is stronger than valt in this episode at least. Is it plot armor no because rashad is using strategy

Actually it’s Shot Upper. But Rashad said it weirdly

He specifically said 'Shin Shot Upper' with 'Shin' translating to True. It's the evolved version of Shot Upper because of the Savior Blade awakening. Also, the name Illya Maoh is not completely confirmed, but it came from a translation of text during the credits scene. A part where they show the characters and which VAs voice them. It should be the one next to Lynn.
(Jul. 30, 2021  12:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  11:12 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: now starting trash for example Rashad go wild and then Rashad use True Savior Upper and easily burst Bell. What? In previous episode you said that because of tight lock it will be hard to burst. And what we get is buy Rashad. As for me battle is plot armour, because now Rashad >>>>>>> Valt.
Tbf It's not shot upper it's true shot upper meaning that special move is more powerful than when valt use it and we doesn't know how to gauge the v gear burst resistance since the info about it is vauge plus belial was defenseless also rashad smacking belial with his valkyrie indicates that he is stronger than valt in this episode at least. Is it plot armor no because rashad is using strategy

Edit:" It's not plot armour because Rashad use strategy". Well yeah However Valt somehow doesn't have it.
Why are people getting angry that Rashad beat bell? I thought it was established that all of them are skilled Blader's? Also what is the problem with Rashad having a move that valt doesn't? People were complaining that he is a Valt copy and now they are complaining that how dare he has a move that valt doesnt have?

Anyways I wont comment anything else about this episode until the subbed versions come as there is some important dialogue regarding the Dynamite Battle tour.

(Jul. 30, 2021  2:19 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Why are people getting angry that Rashad beat bell? I thought it was established that all of them are skilled Blader's? Also what is the problem with Rashad having a move that valt doesn't? People were complaining that he is a Valt copy and now they are complaining that how dare he has a move that valt doesnt have?

Anyways I wont comment anything else about this episode until the subbed versions come as there is some important dialogue regarding the Dynamite Battle tour.

Dang just watched the episode and you spoiled it in detail JK
Everyone please, put the Spoiler Tag when you're talking about the episode, nobody likes spoilers
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:19 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Why are people getting angry that Rashad beat bell? I thought it was established that all of them are skilled Blader's? Also what is the problem with Rashad having a move that valt doesn't? People were complaining that he is a Valt copy and now they are complaining that how dare he has a move that valt doesnt have?

Because he copy Valt
(Jul. 30, 2021  4:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Rashad beating Bell in the way he did is no character development, he just evened out his winrate at 50%. He wasn't shown to learn anything from that battle (and to be fair, neither did Bell but he's versing Shu soon so you know some development is due) and his ideals, view and approaches didn't change in any way. The only noteworthy thing he did in the whol episode was awaken Savior, which doesn't relate to his character's development and growth in the slightest.
(Aug. 01, 2021  12:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  4:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Rashad beating Bell in the way he did is no character development, he just evened out his winrate at 50%. He wasn't shown to learn anything from that battle (and to be fair, neither did Bell but he's versing Shu soon so you know some development is due) and his ideals, view and approaches didn't change in any way. The only noteworthy thing he did in the whol episode was awaken Savior, which doesn't relate to his character's development and growth in the slightest.

When I said that it was just saying it's nice to see how Strong he is I just thought that saying character development would well I don't know I'll just edit that out
At this point I'm starting to feel like Shu's a babysitter he had to Babysit Aiga then Lane and I'm feeling like he's gonna Babysit Bell soon. Bell: I don't need a Babysitter. Me: I don't think I was asking you. And I feel like there's some reason Shu would want to battle Bell, there's always a reason for Shu battling someone (After God) He battled Phi to protect the blading world he battled Aiga to show him the true meaning of blading he battled Aiga again to teach him how to use the Super Z Awakening and he trained Aiga to beat Phi he battled Lane to try to burn out his Flare he battled Hyuga and Hikaru for Valt (He'd do anything for Valt insert AWWW Noises) he battled Lane to try snuffing out his Flare and teaching him the true meaning of Beyblade (Again) He battled with Lane in the Super Tag League to show him how to have fun while blading and that's all we've got so far, I feel like there will be a reason for him battling Bell but what reason?
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: At this point I'm starting to feel like Shu's a babysitter he had to Babysit Aiga then Lane and I'm feeling like he's gonna Babysit Bell soon. Bell: I don't need a Babysitter. Me: I don't think I was asking you. And I feel like there's some reason Shu would want to battle Bell, there's always a reason for Shu battling someone (After God) He battled Phi to protect the blading world he battled Aiga to show him the true meaning of blading he battled Aiga again to teach him how to use the Super Z Awakening and he trained Aiga to beat Phi he battled Lane to try to burn out his Flare he battled Hyuga and Hikaru for Valt (He'd do anything for Valt insert AWWW Noises) he battled Lane to try snuffing out his Flare and teaching him the true meaning of Beyblade (Again) He battled with Lane in the Super Tag League to show him how to have fun while blading and that's all we've got so far, I feel like there will be a reason for him battling Bell but what reason?
You just said it UnseenBurst: He will babysit Bell XD!

All jokes aside, it could be that Valt brought Shu to Bell to battle him. Idk about the rest tho. Maybe Shu saw many things about Bell and searched him up? I really have no idea. I bet that the only reason why Shu appears at all is becuase of Bell needing a reason to do the S-Gear lol.
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: At this point I'm starting to feel like Shu's a babysitter he had to Babysit Aiga then Lane and I'm feeling like he's gonna Babysit Bell soon. Bell: I don't need a Babysitter. Me: I don't think I was asking you. And I feel like there's some reason Shu would want to battle Bell, there's always a reason for Shu battling someone (After God) He battled Phi to protect the blading world he battled Aiga to show him the true meaning of blading he battled Aiga again to teach him how to use the Super Z Awakening and he trained Aiga to beat Phi he battled Lane to try to burn out his Flare he battled Hyuga and Hikaru for Valt (He'd do anything for Valt insert AWWW Noises) he battled Lane to try snuffing out his Flare and teaching him the true meaning of Beyblade (Again) He battled with Lane in the Super Tag League to show him how to have fun while blading and that's all we've got so far, I feel like there will be a reason for him battling Bell but what reason?

I feel like it's possibly to do with the fact that Bell created the Dynamite system in the first place, and Shu could maybe be trying to show him the extent to which the customization should be used? Since Spriggan has 16 modes, he could maybe be trying to show Bell the benefits of mode changing or something, to mix up his strategy
which inspires Bell to make the mode-changing S Gear
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:29 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote:

I feel like it's possibly to do with the fact that Bell created the Dynamite system in the first place, and Shu could maybe be trying to show him the extent to which the customization should be used? Since Spriggan has 16 modes, he could maybe be trying to show Bell the benefits of mode changing or something, to mix up his strategy

Spriggan has 16 modes? I think it only has 10
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:29 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: ,

Spriggan has 16 modes? I think it only has 10
actually, there's 8

(Aug. 02, 2021  1:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Spriggan has 16 modes? I think it only has 10
actually, there's 8

Oh yeah, you're right, silly me lol
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: actually, there's 8

Oh yeah, you're right, silly me lol

Its 16 mode. The quattro has 4 mode which can be use an left low mode & high mode which already make 8. Do the same with right you also got 8. Add it together it gives you 16 modes
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Oh yeah, you're right, silly me lol

Its 16 mode. The quattro has 4 mode which can be use an left low mode & high mode which already make 8. Do the same with right you also got 8. Add it together it gives you 16 modes

Oh, I didn't think of that.
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Oh yeah, you're right, silly me lol

hm I see I was wrong.
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:57 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Its 16 mode. The quattro has 4 mode which can be use an left low mode & high mode which already make 8. Do the same with right you also got 8. Add it together it gives you 16 modes

hm I see I was wrong.

Haha dont blame you even i at first thought 16 mode was wrong until I remember high & low mode would make it 16 lol.