Beyblade Burst DB Episode #18 (July 23, 2021)

18) Earthquake at the Sacred Grounds! Battle of Beigoma Academy!!
聖地激震!米駒学園の闘い!!
Seichi gekishin! Beigoma gakuen no tatakai!! 
Air Date: 2017/07/23

Note: I have no idea how to word 聖地激震 without proper context. This part hasn't shown in the anime yet. We'll revise translation for the title later. I guess Beigoma Academy is sacred grounds.
So I was wrong about them saving it up for 20....YES!
It seems that in this episode Valt will use his main gimmick. Super Upper Attack with Jump
I think Valt will wreck Bell and Rashad with his ''true savior slash" and then they will do the virtual battle machine stuff.
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:04 PM)Brave Sword Wrote: I think Valt will wreck Bell and Rashad with his ''true savior slash"  and then they will do the virtual battle machine stuff.

its just the fact that we're seeing a thing come back from a previous season with the same gimmick for me, but im still excited!
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

(Jul. 23, 2021  8:46 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The beyblade of the female blader

[Image: Screenshot-20210723-131124.jpg]

Her Beyblade has a Wave driver and a disc that similar too Boost from Victory Valkyrie.
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:49 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:46 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The beyblade of the female blader

[Image: Screenshot-20210723-131124.jpg]

Her Beyblade has a Wave driver and a disc that similar too Boost from Victory Valkyrie.

The Layer looks like Vanish

Edit: Nope it doesn't, ignore this post.(I checked at Wiki)

I guess the core looks like Achilles! I watched the intro (The welcome to the world of Beyblade thingy). I guess she's the new owner of Achilles, But I'm not 100% sure.
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:50 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:49 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: Her Beyblade has a Wave driver and a disc that similar too Boost from Victory Valkyrie.

The Layer looks like Vanish

Edit: Nope it doesn't, ignore this post.(I checked at Wiki)

I guess the core looks like Achilles! I watched the intro (The welcome to the world of Beyblade thingy). I guess she's the new owner of Achilles, But I'm not 100% sure.

I don't think so, It can't be Achilles.
I’m not even going to waste my breath on Valt loosing its honestly whatever at this point gotta promote Belial’s gear somehow but can’t wait for Rashad to possibly beat Bell with Valt’s very own bey though lol
Tbh, I wished the whole battle between Valt and Bell just ended with a survivor/spin finish by Bell (because of the V-Gear giving higher LAD). But a burst was really not necessary in my opinion. Okay, now it looks more like irl, but in this case this is in a other world, so...
Btw, I really have big hopes for the female Blader. Beyblade is more something for boys, but I really appreciate their decision to finally bring a female main Blader. I like it!
Valt being the first legend with a DB bey Bell beats, feels weird. He didn't even beat Free. Bell would literally be invincible with all the gears.
I'm literally jumping in my seat- yes, yes, YES!
I've not really watched much new Burst episodes lately, but I decided to watch this one because it had the new intro, and the title sounded interesting. The new blader has a yellow Wave driver. The layer is hard to tell (sorta like a mix of Dynamite or Vanish?) and the disk looks new.