Beyblade Burst DB Episode #15 (July 2, 2021)

Pretty good episode overall the character acting in this episode is pretty good and the battle as well. must be one of the best episode so far imo just cuz how good the execute it so with that said imma rate it a 9/10
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: We didn't get a new intro. Shame.

I think we'll get it by Episode 17, since we don't what will happen then and this could be the start of a new arc.
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:27 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I think we'll get it by Episode 17, since we don't what will happen then and this could be the start of a new arc.
Well usually the v2 op comes after episode 16 or whenever after the mid boss is introduced
The new opening will most probably come by episode 16 like in sparking. I won't expect major changes though.
Damn those Rashad psycho smile is creeping me. I finally agreed tho Rashad is the main Villain
Actually we have opening 2 ,that started after episode 13. I'm waiting for opening 3
Imagine if Basara end up making Red Dynamite Belial instead of Bahamut, it'll be funny as hell
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:37 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Actually we have opening 2 ,that started after episode 13. I'm waiting for opening 3

Ngl, I wouldn't count Brave switching for Savior as a whole new opening; this would be when some actual scenes change and, plot-wise, it makes sense for them to either change it next episode or the one after.
Bahamut gave me whiplash lol why is it 4 legged.

(Jul. 02, 2021  11:00 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Nice battle. But I guess Instarez is sad

They’re just stretching the chapter out. Truth be told if they did round 2 they would end up at the conclusion and actually go beyond the manga content, which they cannot do. Bell is ready for another round as well, he just got interrupted.
I could feel Bell's sadness here. The boy deserves some wins again!
It was an enjoyable episode.
Is Valtryek actually going to be Rashad’s dB bey permanently since it’s on his bio?
(Jul. 02, 2021  2:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is Valtryek actually going to be Rashad’s dB bey permanently since it’s on his bio?

I don't think so tho, TT love money. Rashad new DB bey will rain them a lot. biggest guess is he will change his Savior sooner after losing to valt.
Y'all know the Among Us phrase: "Red is sus"? Yeah, Rashad is LITERALLY the embodiment of that phrase.
Warning If You Click On This Spoiler I'm not Responsible for the episode being Spoiled
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:21 PM)Dark red Wrote: Y'all know the Among Us phrase: "Red is sus"? Yeah, Rashad is LITERALLY the embodiment of that phrase.

ikr

(Jul. 02, 2021  4:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Warning If You Click On This Spoiler I'm not Responsible for the episode being Spoiled

thats what im sayin bro 
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Warning If You Click On This Spoiler I'm not Responsible for the episode being Spoiled

You're the first person (other than myself) I saw that liked the avatar lol. Imo it's more of a lizard than dragon but I still love it!

Roar Bahamut avatar reminds me of a fly since it has wings and four legs. Arc Bahamut also reminds me of a fly with its fly-like wings.
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)Dark red Wrote:

Baka
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)Dark red Wrote:

Roar Bahamut avatar reminds me of a fly since it has wings and four legs. Arc Bahamut also reminds me of a fly with its fly-like wings.

You know that flies have six legs, right?
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:30 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)Dark red Wrote: Roar Bahamut avatar reminds me of a fly since it has wings and four legs. Arc Bahamut also reminds me of a fly with its fly-like wings.

You know that flies have six legs, right?
Yeah, I know. But that doesn't change the fact the Arc and Roar Bahamut avatars remind me of flies. (Still like the avatars tho)
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:34 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:30 PM)i\m batman Wrote: You know that flies have six legs, right?
Yeah, I know. But that doesn't change the fact the Arc and Roar Bahamut avatars remind me of flies. (Still like the avatars tho)

Arc's face reminded me of a dog tbh (I know I'm weird) and Roar does look a bit bug-like.