Beyblade Burst DB Episode #15 (July 2, 2021)

15) Roar of the Evil Dragon! Bahamut!!
邪竜の咆哮!ロアバハムート!!
Jyaryū no Hōkō! Roa Bahamūto!!
Air Date: 2021/07/02
HOW!!! Well this will be extra intresting
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:34 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 15) Roar of the Evil Dragon! Bahamut!!
邪竜の咆哮! バハムート!!
Jyaryū no Hōkō! Bahamūto!!

I'm getting exited for these episodes (Also can you give me a link to where you find out about these episodes)
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:48 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:34 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 15) Roar of the Evil Dragon! Bahamut!!
邪竜の咆哮! バハムート!!
Jyaryū no Hōkō! Bahamūto!!

I'm getting exited for these episodes (Also can you give me a link to where you find out about these episodes)

I think he got it from corocoro which you cant post pics about or this site might get shut down thanks to copyright
(Jun. 10, 2021  12:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:48 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I'm getting exited for these episodes (Also can you give me a link to where you find out about these episodes)

I think he got it from corocoro which you cant post pics about or this site might get shut down thanks to copyright

It’s from the Animage magazine.
Ooo. Is Basara going rogue? Cause I’m getting that vibe.
(Jun. 10, 2021  1:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Ooo. Is Basara going rogue? Cause I’m getting that vibe.

No one knows. Blindt had a Bahamut labeled as dark but he was kind of shifty at best.
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:06 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  1:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Ooo. Is Basara going rogue? Cause I’m getting that vibe.

No one knows. Blindt had a Bahamut labeled as dark but he was kind of shifty at best.

The “Evil dragon” in the title makes me think Bahamut/ Balkesh will make Basara into Delta when he first got Diabolos/ Devolos
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:15 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:06 AM)Instarez Wrote: No one knows. Blindt had a Bahamut labeled as dark but he was kind of shifty at best.

The “Evil dragon” in the title makes me think Bahamut/ Balkesh will make Basara into Delta when he first got Diabolos/ Devolos

Maybe, but we'll have to wait for the summary before we make any actual educated guesses.
I feel like Basara will have a small personality change but him going evil is really a stretch.
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel like Basara will have a small personality change but him going evil is really a stretch.

True I agree but what if they add a twist (I can dream right lol)
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:06 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel like Basara will have a small personality change but him going evil is really a stretch.

True I agree but what if they add a twist (I can dream right lol)
Exactly my point. Basara could be the new Delta and be an aloof rival with his new bey craving for power to get stronger or something under those lines
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:41 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:06 AM)JJustice Wrote: True I agree but what if they add a twist (I can dream right lol)
Exactly my point. Basara could be the new Delta and be an aloof rival with his new bey craving for power to get stronger or something under those lines

Nice
People are taking this title a little too seriously, ¨evil dragon¨ is just a nickname they have given to Bahamut lol.
(Jun. 10, 2021  4:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: People are taking this title a little too seriously, ¨evil dragon¨ is just a nickname they have given to Bahamut lol.

Agreed lol
The way I see it, the only 'personality shift' that would make sense is for Basara to become more confident in himself and his capabilities; cuz IMO even pulling a Delta is stretching it.
While I don't think Basara will become evil or anything, I wonder why he will decide to make Bahamut instead of a Solomon upgrade though. I think Solomon is different from the other generic combos characters have used before like Free's Kerbeus or Drum's Knight as Basara actually calls it by name (also it's an actual stock combo so there's that).
I guess Solomon doesn't fit Basara too much, so he will create bey that will fit Basara more and will have a good resonance
(Jun. 10, 2021  12:14 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I guess Solomon doesn't fit  Basara too much, so he will create bey that will fit Basara more and will have a good resonance

To be honest, I was anxiously waiting for Basara to ditch Solomon. Don't get me wrong, I like Death Solomon but it didn't really go with Basara's vibe.
Begone Solmon BEGONE
(Jun. 10, 2021  12:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The way I see it, the only 'personality shift' that would make sense is for Basara to become more confident in himself and his capabilities; cuz IMO even pulling a Delta is stretching it.

I wonder what the interactions Basara and Balkesh will look like. Tense? Calm? Positive? Can’t wait to find out.
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:36 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  12:14 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I guess Solomon doesn't fit  Basara too much, so he will create bey that will fit Basara more and will have a good resonance

To be honest, I was anxiously waiting for Basara to ditch Solomon. Don't get me wrong, I like Death Solomon but it didn't really go with Basara's vibe.
Agree
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:36 PM)Dark red Wrote:

I've been waiting a long time too. And what happened to the Bell Vs Basura rematch in every episode he be like "I'm gonna challenge bell* *Literally 5 seconds later* "Oh never mind he's busy" BATTLE HIM ALREADY!!!
(Jun. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  3:36 PM)Dark red Wrote: To be honest, I was anxiously waiting for Basara to ditch Solomon. Don't get me wrong, I like Death Solomon but it didn't really go with Basara's vibe.

I've been waiting a long time too. And what happened to the Bell Vs Basura rematch in every episode he be like "I'm gonna challenge bell* *Literally 5 seconds later* "Oh never mind he's busy" BATTLE HIM ALREADY!!!

They should've made it a lot better. They could've made it so he has confidence issues and doesn't want to at first, but then realizes he doesn't need to prove himself to anyone so he stops asking. Now it just feels drawn out imo.