Beyblade Burst DB Episode #14 (June 25, 2021)

(Jun. 24, 2021  5:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: I absolutely hate how this guy keeps spoiling the episodes a day before they are released. It pisses me off.

I mean really nothing we can do about it, its just best to stay away from him if you don't want to be spoiled.
yeah i like the suspension and curiousity that the episode leaves behind pretty awesome

im really lookin forward to this new episode, i wonder who gonna win, valt's new moves, rashads (new) beyblade, and basara's new bahamut

im thinkin that they like in the last battle valt will get a new move or they will just use the same move for the last battle like with dynamite bomba

or z breaker
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I Kinda sad that not all gimmicks were showed. Now Valt> Free

Well episode have come out and now we can talk. Episode begin with Bell want to see new stadium. Well new stadium looks cool, it remind GT but I think it's good. Maybe even help to speed up. Battle Valt vs Bell was awesome. As expected Valt will win. But Savior Slash and Shot drive are really cool moves. I hope Bomb gimmick and red blade gimmick will soon appear. Now Basara and Rashad moment was also cool, how Rashad help Basara, and Basara decide to create Bahamut was also cool. 10/10 imo
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Red savior everybodeh
[Image: image0.png]
Valt’s Valkyrie has also been replaced by Savior.
The chat between Rashad and Basara.
- Valni is very strong also Bell work hard.
- That's right. It was my dream to beat Bell. But now it seems impossible
- If you really want to win throw away your bey. If not, then you will never change. You won't get strong

(Jun. 25, 2021  9:35 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Was Shot Driver a move?

They say it's not move
(Jun. 25, 2021  9:35 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Was Shot Driver a move?

i dont think it was a move, i just think its something he called out to happen
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:19 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Red savior everybodeh
[Image: image0.png]
Valt’s Valkyrie has also been replaced by Savior.

It's cool to see red Savior but it's better to get New bey. I don't want Savior vs Savior
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:19 PM)Instarez Wrote: Valt’s Valkyrie has also been replaced by Savior.

It's cool to see red Savior but it's better to get New bey. I don't want Savior vs Savior

yeah i want rashad to be unique and not just have valt's beys. i wouldnt really like him as a character that much
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:19 PM)Instarez Wrote: Valt’s Valkyrie has also been replaced by Savior.

Maybe the Red Savior Valtryek is the model design but Rashad makes a separate entity that starts with R
as in blading, of course

(Jun. 25, 2021  12:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's cool to see red Savior but it's better to get New bey. I don't want Savior vs Savior

Maybe the Red Savior Valtryek is the model design but Rashad makes a separate entity that starts with R

probably
(Jun. 25, 2021  12:46 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: as in blading, of course

(Jun. 25, 2021  12:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Maybe the Red Savior Valtryek is the model design but Rashad makes a separate entity that starts with R

probably

I’ve got it. The model is reused from Savior Valtryek in red but rather make it another recolor, Rashad makes the evolution into a new entity. Like what Lain did to Uranus when he evolved it into Vex Lucius
yeah kinda like that
Ah yes, the new gimmicky anime stadium, yay. The Dynamite Driver Stadium is somewhat interesting with the redirects and multiple levels, but it's not much new.
(Jun. 24, 2021  5:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: I absolutely hate how this guy keeps spoiling the episodes a day before they are released. It pisses me off.

Lol yeah Ikr
Where do we see the raw?
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:53 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Where do we see the raw?

Corocoro YouTube channel. You'll need a VPN so you can set the country to Japan and watch the episode.
(Jul. 02, 2021  10:09 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:53 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Where do we see the raw?

Corocoro YouTube channel. You'll need a VPN so you can set the country to Japan and watch the episode.

Vpn?
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:46 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  10:09 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Corocoro YouTube channel. You'll need a VPN so you can set the country to Japan and watch the episode.

Vpn?

Virtual Private Network. I'm not an expert in these things but it allows you to change your IP address or something I guess. Basically, it allows you to change your location to Japan so you can access the episodes on the channel I mentioned.  If you don't need it for any other purpose, you'll probably want a free one. Personally, I use ProtonVPN. You can download it online.
(Jun. 18, 2021  4:58 PM)PinkRose Wrote: It's kinda funny that even when Ranzo and Basara challenged Free and Valt respectively so Bell has an idea on how their Beys operate, he'll still end up losing (I'm still salty that he lost in Ep 13 for no good reason). But hey, Basara seems to be getting some development near the end, I wonder if he'll make Roar this episode or the next....but either way, Bahamut hype y'all!

Yeah, the lost he gained in Episode 13 was unnecessary. I would've like if Bell won. Basara's a cool and rich character if the writes actually develop him.

(Jul. 03, 2021  3:19 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:46 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Vpn?

Virtual Private Network. I'm not an expert in these things but it allows you to change your IP address or something I guess. Basically, it allows you to change your location to Japan so you can access the episodes on the channel I mentioned.  If you don't need it for any other purpose, you'll probably want a free one. Personally, I use ProtonVPN. You can download it online.

I've used VPNs for a couple of years now, and currently I use around five different vpns.