Beyblade Burst DB Episode #12 (June 11, 2021)

12) Belial's Upgrade!!
改造強化(バージョンアップ) ベリアル!!
Bājon appu Beriaru!!
Air Date: 2021/06/11
I sincerely doubt it will happen but I really hope Free wins.
Bell is definitely gonna win. This battle happened in the manga.
Bell's deffo taking this one, but I hope they at least give Free the chance to put up a good fight; I'd personally like it better if the battle was close.
Edit: Saw the preview for the episode, seems like Free really doesn't plan to go down that easily here.
Well watching on battle it seems that it won't be easy as in manga

Also Admiral W , Ryuga's Son who is stronger Vanish or Brave?
(Jun. 04, 2021  10:59 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well watching on battle it seems that it won't be easy as in manga

Also Admiral W , Ryuga's Son who is stronger Vanish or Brave?

I'm not Admiral W or Ryuga's Son, but I think the answer is obvious: Vanish is naturally stronger than Brave because it's from the newer system. The new Valkyrie is almost guaranteed to top it, though.
This episode seems really promising from the animation and art standpoint. The characters looks on model and the movement itself seems pretty good for now im pretty excited about this episode
(Jun. 04, 2021  10:59 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well watching on battle it seems that it won't be easy as in manga

Don't quote or mention me please.
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Okey 😥😞

(Jun. 04, 2021  11:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote:

I'm not Admiral W or Ryuga's Son, but I think the answer is obvious: Vanish is naturally stronger than Brave because it's from the newer system. The new Valkyrie is almost guaranteed to top it, though.

Yeah, you are right 👍

(Jun. 04, 2021  11:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This episode seems really promising from the animation and art standpoint. The characters looks on model and the movement itself seems pretty good for now  im pretty excited about this episode

This episode make me thinking about future of Rashad and Bell
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Why? What happend?
So the episode will be the Bell Vs Free rematch and lemme check my plot book... hmm ok ya Bell is going to win
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Don't quote or mention me please.

Why? What happend?

I was a naive to him too much. I just better only answer

(Jun. 04, 2021  3:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: So the episode will be the Bell Vs Free rematch and lemme check my plot book... hmm ok ya Bell is going to win

Plot book is really cool. But battle will be awesome
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why? What happend?

I was a naive to him too much. I just better only answer

(Jun. 04, 2021  3:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: So the episode will be the Bell Vs Free rematch and lemme check my plot book... hmm ok ya Bell is going to win

The plot book thing was just a joke emphasizing that Bell will probably win

Will Fafnir or Belial likely get a new move or two (ex. Vanish Spin, Vanish Claw, Dynamite Spin, etc.)?
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:17 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Will Fafnir or Belial likely get a new move or two (ex. Vanish Spin, Vanish Claw, Dynamite Spin, etc.)?

Fafnir will probably get a new move but I can't say the same for Belilal.
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:55 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:17 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Will Fafnir or Belial likely get a new move or two (ex. Vanish Spin, Vanish Claw, Dynamite Spin, etc.)?

Fafnir will probably get a new move but I can't say the same for Belilal.

Such as…
(Jun. 04, 2021  6:34 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:55 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Fafnir will probably get a new move but I can't say the same for Belilal.

Such as…

Idk the plot book thing was just a joke and I was guessing that Fafnir was getting a new move lol
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I was a naive to him too much. I just better only answer

The plot book thing was just a joke emphasizing that Bell will probably win

Ik. I just was playing with joke
It's good to see that Free's mid battle speech looks good. Also There's a noticeable style change so maybe a bit of Sakuga? I'm just happy it's a good adaption.
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote:

Yeah, the new DB valtryek will beat Vanish Fafnir; can't wait for DB version of valtryek.

Also, Bell's gonna defeat Free for SURE this episode, so kinda drops down the excitement of "Vanish Fafnir".

(Jun. 04, 2021  11:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

why?
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:28 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm not Admiral W or Ryuga's Son, but I think the answer is obvious: Vanish is naturally stronger than Brave because it's from the newer system. The new Valkyrie is almost guaranteed to top it, though.

Yeah, the new DB valtryek will beat Vanish Fafnir; can't wait for DB version of valtryek.

Also, Bell's gonna defeat Free for SURE this episode, so kinda drops down the excitement of "Vanish Fafnir".

(Jun. 04, 2021  11:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Don't quote or mention me please.

why?

Actually if you go on Twitter and search up DB Valkyrie you see what Bahamut fully looks like then at the top of the poster you see a new looking Valkyrie even Zankye talked about it so I’m guessing what I saw was what he mentioned and I may say it literally looks like Brave Valkyrie and under Valkyrie you see Belial using a new driver if I’m guessing here that’s probably what Valkyrie’s driver is going to be possibly or either that’s Bahamut’s I’m fine with Bell getting upgrades but it kind of destroys the purpose of him making Belial for how he wanted to make it in the first place him with the F gear is completely a ok for me because he’s not replacing a bey part
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:28 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm not Admiral W or Ryuga's Son, but I think the answer is obvious: Vanish is naturally stronger than Brave because it's from the newer system. The new Valkyrie is almost guaranteed to top it, though.

Yeah I agree. I also like the design but I scared of Jump Reboot gimmick. Like if it will jump and reboot then it will be boring. It will be like Vanish with Kick. I also hope new good driver not High Reboot dash or something else, Valkyrie is new and need new.

(Jun. 06, 2021  3:54 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:28 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah, the new DB valtryek will beat Vanish Fafnir; can't wait for DB version of valtryek.

why?

Actually if you go on Twitter and search up DB Valkyrie you see what Bahamut fully looks like then at the top of the poster you see a new looking Valkyrie even Zankye talked about it so I’m guessing what I saw was what he mentioned and I may say it literally looks like Brave Valkyrie and under Valkyrie you see Belial using a new driver if I’m guessing here that’s probably what Valkyrie’s driver is going to be possibly or either that’s Bahamut’s I’m fine with Bell getting upgrades but it kind of destroys the purpose of him making Belial for how he wanted to make it in the first place him with the F gear is completely a ok for me because he’s not replacing a bey part
It's not a new driver 😅
It's Venture with V gear. Moment is different but too black
(Jun. 06, 2021  5:57 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:28 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah, the new DB valtryek will beat Vanish Fafnir; can't wait for DB version of valtryek.

Yeah I agree. I also like the design but I scared of Jump Reboot gimmick. Like if it will jump and reboot then it will be boring. It will be like Vanish with Kick. I also hope new good driver not High Reboot dash or something else, Valkyrie is new and need new.

(Jun. 06, 2021  3:54 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Actually if you go on Twitter and search up DB Valkyrie you see what Bahamut fully looks like then at the top of the poster you see a new looking Valkyrie even Zankye talked about it so I’m guessing what I saw was what he mentioned and I may say it literally looks like Brave Valkyrie and under Valkyrie you see Belial using a new driver if I’m guessing here that’s probably what Valkyrie’s driver is going to be possibly or either that’s Bahamut’s I’m fine with Bell getting upgrades but it kind of destroys the purpose of him making Belial for how he wanted to make it in the first place him with the F gear is completely a ok for me because he’s not replacing a bey part
It's not a new driver 😅
It's Venture with V gear. Moment is different but too black
Wasn’t trying to type a 5 page essay whoops sorry but I was just making sure
Personally, I see a couple of ways how this can advance the Free VS Bell showdown.

1. Bell wins, as per usual, but Free comes back with Vanish Fafnir in high mode, which has not been shown yet, and demolishes Bell for an advertisement. After that, Bell would also probably show off Belial in high mode with the F Gear and then beat Free for an advertisement.
2. Bell takes a point in the first round, then the next episode is when Free unleashes high mode to win. Bell would show his high mode with the F Gear sometime later.
3. Free takes a point, allowing Bell to switch to high mode and win. Then Free would be the one to show his high mode later.
4. Bell just wins it all anyway, regardless of what advertisement TT wants to pull. High mode, low mode, or goshforsaken middle mode or somethin (just a joke) Bell wins anyways and whatever mode hasn't been shown yet is just for show.

Now, this is not every single detail that could change the situation, but the basic idea is that both Free and Bell need to show off their new high mode sometime soon, and considering we have a few episodes before we approach the Roar Bahamut RBV 26, they have time to make it happen.
I think the battle will end this episode. I doubt they'll drag it out any longer, especially since they seem to be putting a bunch of budget towards this episode.