Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Dec. 14, 2020  9:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: ANN reveals that the Corocoro confirms the next season of beyblade.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...21/.167432[/font]

Found out a second ago
(ANN being Anime News Network, a credible source that also posted about Surge being revealed)
I saw that coming.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I saw that coming.

I think we all did with the product leaks and such lol
Now we see who is gonna make their comeback
Anyways, its set for Spring 2021 btw, Will update opening post with that info.
Lets no make assumptions yet. This is all we got as of now
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Now we see who is gonna make their comeback

Hearts! Hearts! Hearts!
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:28 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Now we see who is gonna make their comeback

Hearts! Hearts! Hearts!

Phi Phi Phi lol
More smaller info will probably be rolled out gradually until we get the big news drop with our Main Characters and first beys.
I really hope they make this season truly stellar. A return to the excellent writing of season 1&2. Please!
I hope the protagonist owns a stamina bey.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really hope they make this season truly stellar. A return to the excellent writing of season 1&2. Please!

Hoping for a direct manga adaption, no shenanigan's.
Im betting were gonna get Valt, Shu, Aiger, Lui, and Free back
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really hope they make this season truly stellar. A return to the excellent writing of season 1&2. Please!

Hoping for a direct manga adaption, no shenanigan's.

Me and you both. Enough foolishnes. They caused themselves a boat load of troubles by refusing to adapt at least most of what the manga laid out.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hoping for a direct manga adaption, no shenanigan's.

Me and you both. Enough foolishness. They caused themselves a boat load of troubles by refusing to adapt at least most of what the manga laid out.

They've even already gone to the trouble of officially making English releases of the manga. Why don't you just animate the manga.
Go to the wishful and specualtion thread for all that lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Go to the wishful and specualtion thread for all that lol

Thats for products, no?
They will do G-Revolution and Metal Fury remakes in anniversary sets right?
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: They will do G-Revolution and Metal Fury remakes in anniversary sets right?

Hopefully
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Me and you both. Enough foolishness. They caused themselves a boat load of troubles by refusing to adapt at least most of what the manga laid out.

They've even already gone to the trouble of officially making English releases of the manga. Why don't you just animate the manga.

Exactly. In fact, it would be easier on them because they wouldn't have to create much new material. The framework is all there. So many of the anime's problems would not exist if they simply adapted the manga. I hope they've finally learned their lesson.
Valt comeback or I aint watching this season.