Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

IDK if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking to get back into beyblade I'd like to know what is and isn't good
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:19 AM)amidamaru Wrote: IDK if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking to get back into beyblade I'd like to know what is and isn't good

For layers (or GT layer parts):
Judgement, zwei, perfect phoenix (revive phoenix main piece/core + dead armor), balkesh B3 (hasbro god layer..... has great slopes and opposite spin performance),
lord and choz spriggan (lord is sometimes used for attack in japan as spin changing is available; otherwise both are usually found on bearing combos), zan, goku, diabolos, ten, gen (sometimes, not all) are good weights.
For disks (and frames),
00, 0, 10, sting, blitz, 7 (rarely used anymore), cross, glaive (arguable), bump, proof and wall (only used on bearing combos)
For drivers,
atomic, orbit metal, xtreme', quick', jolt' (last 3 serve similar function), xtend+, bearing are usually used divers. Some niche drivers are also used, like keep (which to my knowledge is the most widely used pure defense driver).
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:41 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:19 AM)amidamaru Wrote: IDK if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking to get back into beyblade I'd like to know what is and isn't good

For layers (or GT layer parts):
Judgement, zwei, perfect phoenix (revive phoenix main piece/core + dead armor), balkesh B3 (hasbro god layer..... has great slopes and opposite spin performance),
lord and choz spriggan (lord is sometimes used for attack in japan as spin changing is available; otherwise both are usually found on bearing combos), zan, goku, diabolos, ten, gen (sometimes not all) are good weights.
For disks (and frames),
00, 0, 10, sting, blitz, 7 (rarely used anymore), cross, glaive (arguable), bump, proof and wall (only used on bearing combos)
For drivers,
atomic, orbit metal, xtreme', quick', jolt' (last 3 serve similar function), xtend+, bearing are usually used divers. Some niche drivers are also used, like keep (which in my knowledge is the most widely used pure defense driver).

Ok good to know diabolos is good. I was also interested in ace dragon, bushin ashura, the new Pegasus (not the mfb remake) I have a good balkesh combo I left after the god layer system
Does anyone here think that Heaven Pegasus/00/Massive would be a good stamina combo. I know 00 is kind of heavy but I feel like it could do some good.
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:38 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote: Does anyone here think that Heaven Pegasus/00/Massive would be a good stamina combo. I know 00 is kind of heavy but I feel like it could do some good.
No.
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:38 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote: Does anyone here think that Heaven Pegasus/00/Massive would be a good stamina combo. I know 00 is kind of heavy but I feel like it could do some good.
No.

Would 00/Massive be a good combo with any other layer? Because Heaven Pegasus is the first layer that came to mind. Thanks for your opinion!
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:42 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: No.

Would 00/Massive be a good combo with any other layer? Because Heaven Pegasus is the first layer that came to mind. Thanks for your opinion!
No. Massive is bad.
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:42 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote: Would 00/Massive be a good combo with any other layer? Because Heaven Pegasus is the first layer that came to mind. Thanks for your opinion!
No. Massive is bad.

That's good to know. Someone was trying to get my Slash Dragon layer for his Massive and he said 00/Massive would be good, so thanks for letting me know!

(Sep. 26, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:42 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote: Would 00/Massive be a good combo with any other layer? Because Heaven Pegasus is the first layer that came to mind. Thanks for your opinion!
No. Massive is bad.

That's good to know. Someone was trying to get my Slash Dragon layer for his Massive and he said 00/Massive would be good, so thanks for letting me know!

I’m trying to get a good combo going with the few parts I have and would Slash Dragon/00/O be any good? I’ve been trying to get back into beyblade the past couple of weeks and from my knowledge, that seems like a decent combo.
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:45 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote: I’m trying to get a good combo going with the few parts I have and would Slash Dragon/00/O be any good? I’ve been trying to get back into beyblade the past couple of weeks and from my knowledge, that seems like a decent combo.

Do you mean SD 00 octa? I think it will self burst too often. Slash in general self bursts quite a bit even with dash drivers. And, 00 octa is certainly a heavy disk+ driver combo, and that will cause it to burst even more. If you can list the parts that you have in the build me a combo thread, people can help you.
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:13 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:45 AM)Shadowz_Blader Wrote: I’m trying to get a good combo going with the few parts I have and would Slash Dragon/00/O be any good? I’ve been trying to get back into beyblade the past couple of weeks and from my knowledge, that seems like a decent combo.

Do you mean SD 00 octa? I think it will self burst too often. Slash in general self bursts quite a bit even with dash drivers. And, 00 octa is certainly a heavy disk+ driver combo, and that will cause it to burst even more. If you can list the parts that you have in the build me a combo thread, people can help you.

For the combo I was thinking SD 00 Orbit, but I do also have Octa. Some other drivers I have are Hunter, Destory, and the Alter Chronos driver. For layers, I have Slash Dragon, Alter Chronos, Storm Spryzen, Zillion Zuetron, Hell Salamander, and the disc's for those.
Which frame or disc is the best for opposite spin atomic vs atomic? For same spin?

Expand
Proof
Cross
Sting
Bump
(Sep. 28, 2019  3:55 PM)Biggster Wrote: Which frame or disc is the best for opposite spin atomic vs atomic? For same spin?

Expand
Proof
Cross
Sting
Bump
Atomic is better for same-spin. Cross works well.
(Sep. 28, 2019  3:55 PM)Biggster Wrote: Which frame or disc is the best for opposite spin atomic vs atomic? For same spin?

Expand
Proof
Cross
Sting
Bump

For opposite spin, I think expand works best. For same spin, I think sting.
Guys Im trying to build a combo with Storm Pegasus layer.
Is the layer better for attack or stamina?
What combo would you recommend?
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:42 AM)BaeBabe Wrote: Guys Im trying to build a combo with Storm Pegasus layer.

I think it works better with stamina combos like SP 00C/10C/0C/sting/blitz xtend+.
okay,can somebody recommed me a full GT parts combo?Preferably Attack
Hello everyone, I am wondering if Archer Hercules is still considered competitive?
(Dec. 06, 2019  4:24 AM)Airas27 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am wondering if Archer Hercules is still considered competitive?

i think it is still..when it comes to defense/stamina combo...
(Oct. 12, 2019  5:41 AM)KuroShin Wrote: okay,can somebody recommed me a full GT parts combo?Preferably Attack

Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'
Judgment diobolos blitz destroy dash. Thought I invented the ultimate combo only to find out that its one of the most used combo.
Lemmie list the obvious: Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:42 AM)BaeBabe Wrote: Guys Im trying to build a combo with Storm Pegasus layer.

sP.Sting/Blitz. Xt+

sP.Sting.Ds'
Is this for Attack?Judgement Valkryie Blitz Power Zan
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:40 AM)Orang Melayu Wrote:

sP.Sting/Blitz. Xt+

sP.Sting.Ds'

Tried with Accel' also works well
For defense which disc is better blitz or sting