Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Aug. 27, 2019  4:06 PM)Ziyahso123 Wrote: Guys is luinor l3 star and extreme good?

I think it will be good when you are playing against switchstrike beys or even some/ many left spin stamina combos from takara tomy. If you use the angle frame (from shining amaterios), the combo will be unburstable (this works only if you use luinor l3 or nightmare longinus).
Judgement Diabolos outer bearing. Need i say more? Yes. It blows right spin combos away with the rubber while not clicking much because of the chip AND retaining much stamina due to bearing. Against left spin its a bit finicky, but it can beat them. One of my left spin counters, Zwei diabolos sting Zeta' was outspun and knocked out much of the time.

Conclusion: try jD Ø Br. Its a beest
(Aug. 27, 2019  5:02 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:06 PM)Ziyahso123 Wrote: Guys is luinor l3 star and extreme good?

I think it will be good when you are playing against switchstrike beys or even some/ many left spin stamina combos from takara tomy. If you use the angle frame (from shining amaterios), the combo will be unburstable (this works only if you use luinor l3 or nightmare longinus).

Wow thanks dude
Why is everyone ignoring me today lol?
(Aug. 27, 2019  6:46 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Judgement Diabolos outer bearing. Need i say more? Yes. It blows right spin combos away with the rubber while not clicking much because of the chip AND retaining much stamina due to bearing. Against left spin its a bit finicky, but it can beat them. One of my left spin counters, Zwei diabolos sting Zeta' was outspun and knocked out much of the time.

Your left-spin counter would be better on Dimension' in Low Attack mode.
Judgment Diabolos Bl Octa and Zwei Bahamut 10R Jl’
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:14 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Judgment Diabolos Bl Octa and Zwei Bahamut 10R Jl’

What weights?
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:14 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Judgment Diabolos Bl Octa and Zwei Bahamut 10R Jl’

What weights?

That might probably be either Ten/Zan/Metsu for the Zwei combo. Diabolos cannot be partnered with a Weight.
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  6:46 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Judgement Diabolos outer bearing. Need i say more? Yes. It blows right spin combos away with the rubber while not clicking much because of the chip AND retaining much stamina due to bearing. Against left spin its a bit finicky, but it can beat them. One of my left spin counters, Zwei diabolos sting Zeta' was outspun and knocked out much of the time.

Your left-spin counter would be better on Dimension' in Low Attack mode.

Question: do people actually use Dimension' in tournaments? From what I've seen, it's pretty good(based off of Lord Spriggan videos), but I don't think I've seen anything for competitive use.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Your left-spin counter would be better on Dimension' in Low Attack mode.

Question: do people actually use Dimension' in tournaments? From what I've seen, it's pretty good(based off of Lord Spriggan videos), but I don't think I've seen anything for competitive use.
Probably not but according to Ardmore Bladers ZL.St.Dm’.Metsu can KO almost anything.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Your left-spin counter would be better on Dimension' in Low Attack mode.

I think it is pretty versatile
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:39 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:38 PM)bp240 Wrote: Hey guys – My sons (6 and 8) and I are new to BB, been reading a lot on these forums as well as the fandom site. I’m hoping you can recommend some combos based on the BBs below.

We have a weekly tournament at a LTS in the area. In terms of local meta, I am not too familiar with all the BBs name but it seems vast majority are Hasbro evolution and slingshot – so not too concerned here. There are a few kids that have TT most have stock combos from God Layer and Cho Z. There is a small group that you can tell are more serious, again mostly God Layer and Cho Z. Some combo pieces that I noticed for layer was Spriggan Requiem, Geist Fafnir and Dread Phoenix. Can’t ID drivers that well but I did notice Bearing. You tell these kids know their BB tech and meta. It seems stamina type blades are king at this store's meta. The store uses the Hasbro red Beyblade Bust stadium set up on a table, not on the ground like I see in videos.

Anyways here is the list of what we got. Bought all this in one month, should probably slow it down as the kids are spoiled. I have Union Achilles on preorder so he won’t be here for a bit. Really enjoying Beyblades I wish I could join in but I’m over forty so it would look a bit odd. Too bad I would crush those 8 year olds :)

• Twin Nemesis 1'Hit Wedge
• Hound Dog 8 Bearing
• Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
• Z Achilles 3Dagger Destroy
• Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive (Comes with a Level Chip)
• Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension
• Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
• Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
• Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu
• Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
• Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'
• Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu

Hasbro – I understand that we can use disk and frames from Hasbro with TT
Frame: Glaive and Bump
Disk: 00/0/4/10 and Hit - we have others but from what I understand the rest are trash

Cheers!
What layers and drivers from Hasbro do you have?;I may be able to help if your beys are good enough.
 Thanks for the offer. I have read some of your posts on the Hasbro thread. There was one where you were putting someone in their place regarding P4. You listed a lot of good combos and pieces. I have modeled my Hasbro purchases off that tread. Unfortunately most of the good layers are older and not easy to find in the wild. We have a lot of Hasbro but mostly slingshot ?‍♂️. Based on our experience K4 (gK) is our best layer. I’ve tried K4.00G.At but even the stock K4 is good. Our TT blades have trouble beating K4. Only other good one seems to be W3 also had a lot of fun with Turbo A4 but we now have czA so not much use now.
(Aug. 28, 2019  3:26 AM)bp240 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:39 PM)bladekid Wrote:
What layers and drivers from Hasbro do you have?;I may be able to help if your beys are good enough.
 Thanks for the offer. I have read some of your posts on the Hasbro thread. There was one where you were putting someone in their place regarding P4. You listed a lot of good combos and pieces. I have modeled my Hasbro purchases off that tread. Unfortunately most of the good layers are older and not easy to find in the wild. We have a lot of Hasbro but mostly slingshot ?‍♂️. Based on our experience K4 (gK) is our best layer. I’ve tried K4.00G.At but even the stock K4 is good. Our TT blades have trouble beating K4. Only other good one seems to be W3 also had a lot of fun with Turbo A4 but we now have czA so not much use now.
Ok, K4 is pretty good imo. W3 isn't that good so idk if I can help you regarding Hasbro. Though I have found Dm-S with the E, L, and W frames can tie and even beat E, L, W Br. I tried dP4.0L.Dm-s and it was able to beat hS.0L.Br. also if you have the Hasbro Br and Balkesh, that's a really good combo with the L and W frames.
(Aug. 28, 2019  4:15 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  3:26 AM)bp240 Wrote:  Thanks for the offer. I have read some of your posts on the Hasbro thread. There was one where you were putting someone in their place regarding P4. You listed a lot of good combos and pieces. I have modeled my Hasbro purchases off that tread. Unfortunately most of the good layers are older and not easy to find in the wild. We have a lot of Hasbro but mostly slingshot ?‍♂️. Based on our experience K4 (gK) is our best layer. I’ve tried K4.00G.At but even the stock K4 is good. Our TT blades have trouble beating K4. Only other good one seems to be W3 also had a lot of fun with Turbo A4 but we now have czA so not much use now.
Ok, K4 is pretty good imo. W3 isn't that good so idk if I can help you regarding Hasbro. Though I have found Dm-S with the E, L, and W frames can tie and even beat E, L, W Br. I tried dP4.0L.Dm-s and it was able to beat hS.0L.Br. also if you have the Hasbro Br and Balkesh, that's a really good combo with the L and W frames.

I think there is a separate thread for Hasbro competitive combos discussion if you are going the flow of Hasbro topics...
(Aug. 28, 2019  4:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  4:15 AM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, K4 is pretty good imo. W3 isn't that good so idk if I can help you regarding Hasbro. Though I have found Dm-S with the E, L, and W frames can tie and even beat E, L, W Br. I tried dP4.0L.Dm-s and it was able to beat hS.0L.Br. also if you have the Hasbro Br and Balkesh, that's a really good combo with the L and W frames.

I think there is a separate thread for Hasbro competitive combos discussion if you are going the flow of Hasbro topics...
There is. I was just giving them a bit of advice.
(Oct. 17, 2015  7:14 PM)Wombat Wrote:
Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List

(For help with coming up with combos, please see the Build Me a Combo thread instead.)

Below update put together by MonoDragon and Rebel Blader (August 23, 2018)

Traditional Attack
  • (Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt
  • (Level Chip) Buster Xcalibur 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt (maybe)
Stationary Attack
  • (Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Revolve/Eternal/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Level Chip) Buster Xcalibur 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Revolve/Eternal/Orbit/Atomic (maybe)
Stamina
  • (Level Chip) Archer Hercules 7/10 Eternal/Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Level Chip) Crash Ragnaruk 7/10 Eternal/Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
Defense
  • (Level Chip) Revive Phoenix 7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Bump) Orbit/Atomic/(maybe Friction)
Defense/Stamina Hybrid
  • (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Bump) Atomic
Spin Equalizing
  • Spriggan Requiem 4/5/7/0/10 (Glaive/Cross/Star/Bump) Atomic/Destroy/Bearing
  • (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 4/5/7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Star/Bump) Orbit/Atomic/Bearing

Original Post (Click to View)

It has passed my birthday already (August 20) and still no new updates huh 

Guess we just gotta research the part/combo per thread then
(Aug. 29, 2019  3:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: It has passed my birthday already (August 20) and still no new updates huh 
Guess we just gotta research the part/combo per thread then
I too agree to this.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:47 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)Armor Wrote: Question: do people actually use Dimension' in tournaments? From what I've seen, it's pretty good(based off of Lord Spriggan videos), but I don't think I've seen anything for competitive use.
Probably not but according to Ardmore Bladers ZL.St.Dm’.Metsu can KO almost anything.

Yeah, ZL/ ZD St Dm’ was a combo that me and Lazerbeamz used almost exclusively in finals at Pixel 2, with me placing 4th, and Lazer placing second.
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:20 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:47 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Probably not but according to Ardmore Bladers ZL.St.Dm’.Metsu can KO almost anything.

Yeah, ZL/ ZD St Dm’ was a combo that me and Lazerbeamz used almost exclusively in finals at Pixel 2, with me placing 4th, and Lazer placing second.
What mode do you use for DM'? Attack? Do you think it can KOed LS?
Has anyone tested Ratchet on Dread Bahamut. Basically swapping 7W for Rt.

DB.Rt.Om
(Aug. 30, 2019  8:45 AM)Pik_Stark Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:20 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, ZL/ ZD St Dm’ was a combo that me and Lazerbeamz used almost exclusively in finals at Pixel 2, with me placing 4th, and Lazer placing second.
What mode do you use for DM'? Attack? Do you think it can KOed LS?
He used Low Attack mode, I think. I don’t know if it can KO LS.
Hey guys today İ tested fengriff. People say its not good so i tested out it came with quake and a forge disk İ dont remember its name. İts not a good combo so İ tried changing it İ used:FANGRİFF F2-KNUCKLE-SURVİVE. İt worked realy well it has bad slopes but with this combo it gained a good anti burst and a lot of stamina İ tried strong beys like pheonix p4 and spriggan recrium and to my suprise it beat Both of them with survive finishes.i changed spin diraction on spriggan and use all 3 modes on it and it still won (but it almost lost with spriggan left stamina mode). So İ learned that even the worst beys can be good and fangriff is one of them so if you whant try out the combo for yourself have a nice day
(Sep. 02, 2019  12:02 AM)Ziyahso123 Wrote: Hey guys today İ tested fengriff. People say its not good so i tested out it came with quake and a forge disk İ dont remember its name. İts not a good combo so İ tried changing it İ used:FANGRİFF F2-KNUCKLE-SURVİVE. İt worked realy well it has bad slopes but with this combo it gained a good anti burst and a lot of stamina İ tried strong beys like pheonix p4 and spriggan  recrium  and to my suprise it beat Both of them with survive finishes.i changed spin diraction on spriggan and use all 3 modes on it and it still won (but it almost lost with spriggan left stamina mode). So İ learned that even the worst beys can be good and fangriff is one of them so if you whant try out the combo for yourself have a nice day

Bruh, this is a discussion for competitive combos that have up-to-date parts and community-tested results. That F2 combo you're proud of is best explored in the Build me a combo/Build me a Deck thread. Just saying.
(Sep. 02, 2019  1:07 AM)Yes Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  12:02 AM)Ziyahso123 Wrote: Hey guys today İ tested fengriff. People say its not good so i tested out it came with quake and a forge disk İ dont remember its name. İts not a good combo so İ tried changing it İ used:FANGRİFF F2-KNUCKLE-SURVİVE. İt worked realy well it has bad slopes but with this combo it gained a good anti burst and a lot of stamina İ tried strong beys like pheonix p4 and spriggan  recrium  and to my suprise it beat Both of them with survive finishes.i changed spin diraction on spriggan and use all 3 modes on it and it still won (but it almost lost with spriggan left stamina mode). So İ learned that even the worst beys can be good and fangriff is one of them so if you whant try out the combo for yourself have a nice day

Bruh, this is a discussion for competitive combos that have up-to-date parts and community-tested results. That F2 combo you're proud of is best explored in the Build me a combo/Build me a Deck thread. Just saying.

Omg thank you İ just realise İ send to conpetitive combo and not build me a combo İ am realy sorry