Beyblade Burst ChouZ Guide international preorder

OK I have no idea what it is and there does not seem to be a thread for it in the last five days. Anyway, there have been so many people asking me where to order the previous guides for cheap who had clearly missed my post when it was actually time to preorder that this does deserve a separate topic. 

Preorder it NOW before July 5th otherwide it is too late and good luck finding the exclusive part cheap somewhere. 
https://www.amazon.co.jp/ベイブレードバースト超Z不死身ガイド-2018年-07-月号-別冊コロコロコミック/dp/B07F1TPSNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1530181171&sr=8-8&pi=CB1275516212_AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=超Z不死身ガイド
Thanks, I saw it listed on Amazon the other day, but it wasn't up for pre-order yet.

Can you tell me a bit more about previous guides and what they are about? I saw the previous one came with the Strike God Chip, but it seemed people were more interested in the part than what the guide actually had in it.

The one video that showed some of the pages, I saw the guide seemed to have a lot of imagery of the beys themselves and maybe some sort of stat box. So is it like a "databook"?
What is the exclusive part
(Jun. 28, 2018  6:53 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What is the exclusive part

Likely referring to the clear yellow Level Chip the guide comes with.
(Jun. 28, 2018  5:56 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Thanks, I saw it listed on Amazon the other day, but it wasn't up for pre-order yet.

Can you tell me a bit more about previous guides and what they are about? I saw the previous one came with the Strike God Chip, but it seemed people were more interested in the part than what the guide actually had in it.

The one video that showed some of the pages, I saw the guide seemed to have a lot of imagery of the beys themselves and maybe some sort of stat box. So is it like a "databook"?

Most of the time, these guides are just compilations of flamboyant imagery of each of the latest Beyblade releases featured in CoroCoro. Sometimes, there is also an exclusive manga chapter or spinoff. But yes, usually the exclusive part is what people bother me about: I received so many messages from people asking how to buy a previous guide for the golden Star or whatever Disc/Frame. I have no idea what this part is outside of what is written on that cover page or what a God Chip even does, but yeah, make sure you place your (pre)order now before July 5th if you are interested in it at all. Nobody should come whining afterward; you had to be there on time.
(Jun. 29, 2018  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Most of the time, these guides are just compilations of flamboyant imagery of each of the latest Beyblade releases featured in CoroCoro. Sometimes, there is also an exclusive manga chapter or spinoff. But yes, usually the exclusive part is what people bother me about: I received so many messages from people asking how to buy a previous guide for the golden Star or whatever Disc/Frame. I have no idea what this part is outside of what is written on that cover page or what a God Chip even does, but yeah, make sure you place your (pre)order now before July 5th if you are interested in it at all. Nobody should come whining afterward; you had to be there on time.

Thanks, I was just wondering about what the guide content would be like. I've started buying the CoroCoro as they come out, but I realize that they are a bit bulky for keeping long-term. (Was cleaning up the other day and was like, "OK, where am I gonna keep these now?") If the guide compiles/rehashes much of the same information, might not need to keep so many books.

Could always just dissect out the good pages, too, I guess.

Yeah, I get that it's an exclusive part that no one really knows until it actually comes out and someone opens it first. I see you can only get 1 per customer as well. But yeah, pre-ordered it earlier.