Beyblade Burst: B-01, 02, 03, 04 Uncustomized Preliminary Testing & Impressions

Didn't know that!
(Jul. 16, 2015  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Over" is a strictly Japanese term for objects exiting something, so it definitely makes no sense to anyone who actually speaks English hah. For them though, there is not really any other appropriate word. As such, there is no reason we would use that word, being a predominantly anglophone website.

I figured it meant something like "over and out (of the stadium)".

I think we should stick to saying KO, OS, and I guess B or BF.
Good stuff guys! Cant wait for my Valkyrie to come! Smile
I did some testing. Basically everything is straight from the box.
Also I don't want to kill my back so I'm only doing ten rounds. Pretty sure out of ten is good enough.

Equipment Used:
All Beyblade's were used by myself, alternating which was spun first after every round.

Valkyrie Wing Accele VS Spriggan Spread Fusion
Spriggan Win Percentage: 60%

Valkyrie Wing Accele VS Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Ragnaruk Win Percentage: 50%

Valkyrie Wing Accele VS Kerbeous Central Defense
Kerbeous Win Percentage: 80%

Spriggan Spread Fusion VS Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Spriggans Win Percentage: 50%

Spriggan Spread Fusion VS Kerbeous Central Defense
Kerbeous Win Percentage: 90%

Ragnaruk Heavy Survive VS Kerbeous Central Defense
Kerbeous Win Percentage: 50%

~Final Impressions~
Damn that 90 and 80% though XD
No kidding. Kerbeous has to be the best of everything we've seen so far.
Yeah Spriggan sucked really bad against Kerbeus in my tests too. I am almost finished stock testing. I will finish it tomorrw, post the results and start some combo testing since I am getting the boosters tomorrow too
(Jul. 31, 2015  10:40 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah Spriggan sucked really bad against Kerbeus in my tests too. I am almost finished stock testing. I will finish it tomorrw, post the results and start some combo testing since I am getting the boosters tomorrow too

I honestly feel like getting the boosters is a brash decision because part reuse (besides layers) will most likely be rampant.
Yeah I felt the same way initially, especially since random boosters will give me tons of spare parts, but I am like a kid in a candy store with these new releases and just have to try out all the combos that are possible thus far. Like having two heavy discs and two accel drivers will be good etc. The random boosters don't get released until september. And yeah. Having extra layers will be good so you can save some wear on your teeth
Hey Neo, thanks for that testing! Can you please add in this type of information just before the win percentages in your tests?

Kei Wrote:Ragnaruk Heavy Survive: 6 Wins (3 BF, 3 SF)
Kerbeus Central Defense: 14 Wins (5 BF, 9 SF)

I want to make sure we keep the posting of test results consistent so it is easy for people to decipher.

And since you recorded the data, if you have the time, try including a list of the Average Clicks Lost Per Round like I did for this thread.
As I'm now back I took out my two burst today and found myself rather impressed with the whole system. Far less burst finishes than I was expecting, a quick way to reassemble when they do, no way to put the bey back on the launcher for the next round without remembering to un/redo all the clicks. Interestingly enough, I found Ragnaruk Wing Fusion to both regularly OS and Burst Kerbeus Heavy Survive while very rarely even ending up with a click undone on itself at the end of the battle.
That's quite bizarre ... haha. You should do some tests! I think everyone else has been experiencing the complete opposite with Ragnaruk.
I use the ragnaruk wing fusion setup a lot also, mainly because I just have the 4 starters and those are the most useless parts. However, I was destroying my friend with this combo last night. And he was using valkyrie spread survive. I think the results are just based strongly on the launch(which can be sketchy with a light launcher.)

What if ragnaruk wing fusion is some kind of secret super combo hahaha
I have done a test with Kerbeus Heavy Defense VS Ragnaruk Wing Fusion. Ragnaruk got a poor 30% win rate :\

you can see round by round results in my test sheets. I have 3 tests now writed in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Ragnaruk Wing Fusion is the third test in the page!
Well, beating Valkyrie Spread Survive is nothing to brag about ...
Valkyrie spread survive is a waste of Valkerie tooth wear in my opinion. Lol
Haha ragnaruk wing fusion beating valkyrie on any setup by burst finish still suprised me.
I was wondering if any of the booster beyblades were competitive or not? I'm not too sure about the new format so I don't want to be too hasty and buy the entire starter line.
Nope, if you use any of the boosters out of the box they are pretty awful. It is just the cheapest way to get the parts.
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:59 PM)ZachBob Wrote: What if ragnaruk wing fusion is some kind of secret super combo hahaha

No kidding we might be on to something, at the tournament in London I was randomly picking parts and drew for Ragnaruk Central Fusion (not the same but close), I got third place somehow and I was using a light launcher for most battles, maybe it was just luck but who knows?
(Aug. 31, 2015  8:34 AM)SajjanV Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:59 PM)ZachBob Wrote: What if ragnaruk wing fusion is some kind of secret super combo hahaha

No kidding we might be on to something, at the tournament in London I was randomly picking parts and drew for Ragnaruk Central Fusion (not the same but close), I got third place somehow and I was using a light launcher for most battles, maybe it was just luck but who knows?

Honestly, I believe that Ragnaruk, Wing, Oval and Fusion are underrated pieces. Until we manage to receive the majority of the product line, the meta is still a touch incomplete.
I would be very surprised if either of those parts shows up in the winning combos at Zankye 100K. They're just not very good.
(Aug. 31, 2015  8:34 AM)SajjanV Wrote:

Yeah I agree, Rag did way better than everyone expected. I went 2-0 in most of my games before losing to stupid stuff like missing the stadium xD
It may be just a difference of skill though. If you launch way faster/better than your opponent, you can win with pretty much anything
(Aug. 31, 2015  4:06 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It may be just a difference of skill though. If you launch way faster/better than your opponent, you can win with pretty much anything

Inb4 surge of trollblade combos, such as Ragnaruk Oval Survive.