Beyblade Burst App Rookies, Please Read This!

Hi, what's up? My name is KJ.

One of the main problems of the Beyblade Burst App is the amount of people who quit online matches when their backs are against the wall.

Well, first off, this isn't the best way to go about it because even if you lose, you still get experience points. And, you're stopping other Bladers from leveling up as well. How would you feel if this constantly happened to you?

But, let me give you some background. I haven't had the Burst App for a while, but I'm a Lvl 99 and all of my parts are Lvl 5.

How did I do this? Well, I used a little something known as the "Avatar Track Exploit".

So, there are a few things you need in order to have the best rate of efficiency with this exploit. And don't worry, it won't mess up your game. In fact, it only helps you and might inspire others to do the same exploit to get better as well.

The things needed are the Burst App of course, a large amount of QR code scanned Beys (This will help: List of Hasbro Beyblade Burst App QR Codes), and time.

First off, scan every code you don't have from that link (it may take a while, but trust me, it will help you).

Once you do that, get all of the Avatar Tracks for every Bey you have.

Then, change the time on your device by setting the time forward by 4 hrs.

Then, get all of the Avatar Tracks again.

Keep that up and eventually, every part will be Lvl 5 and if you continue doing the Avatar Tracks even after your parts are maxed out, you'll reach Lvl 99 as well.

Also, another tip to make it go by faster is whenever a Forge Disc or Performance Tip is at Lvl 5, switch it out for one that's not Lvl 5 so it can get experience faster.

This can also work with the items in the shop. By using the exploit, you can get tons of money in the game, and every time you buy everything in the shop, just set the time ahead and get more items. Sometimes, the game may send you to the home screen, but it's all good. Just go back in and keep doing what you have to do.

But to conclude, I hope this helped you. And once you do this, you can still battle online for leisure. And you can enter those WBBA tournaments and be better because all of your parts are maxed out.

Thanks and have a good one!
(Mar. 02, 2018  10:45 PM)bidinga Wrote: thanks
No problem!
Tips and tricks, always good. Thanks for the knowledge. Keep it up.
(Mar. 03, 2018  12:06 AM)shochbaum Wrote: Tips and tricks, always good. Thanks for the knowledge. Keep it up.
Thank you.
(Mar. 03, 2018  12:07 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  12:06 AM)shochbaum Wrote: Tips and tricks, always good. Thanks for the knowledge. Keep it up.
Thank you.

Never a problem.
(Mar. 09, 2018  4:58 AM)Tahka Wrote: Thxs
No problem.
Hey, I'm looking to friend someone my account credentials are EternalSoul2317 feel free to friend!
I think the problem is that collecting is more fun than playing on the app.. Also the lots of lag randomly which makes it impossible to time your attacks. I still play though! lol Grimforce1567
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:51 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Hi, what's up? My name is KJ.

One of the main problems of the Beyblade Burst App is the amount of people who quit online matches when their backs are against the wall.
The code for Khalazr K3 won't work for me
(May. 01, 2018  10:17 PM)crimsonwolf Wrote:

There are codes for Khalazar K3 here: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_H...p_QR_Codes

Just make sure the small circle captures the entire code, if I remember correctly.
(May. 01, 2018  10:17 PM)crimsonwolf Wrote:

If you are using the APK vers or you're on an older version then it won't work for you. It doesn't work for me too because I'm in India and it's not on the AppStore...
PRAISE!
In your opinion, what are the best Beyblade combos on the app so far?

I have taken a real liking to stock Xcalius X3, because it has two attack abilities which is crazy powerful. My second favorite is stock Wyvron W3 for the defensive build with 1 defensive ability and 1 attack ability.
(Mar. 29, 2018  3:56 PM)GiantMechSquid Wrote: I think the problem is that collecting is more fun than playing on the app.. Also the lots of lag randomly which makes it impossible to time your attacks. I still play though! lol                    Grimforce1567

I just added you my name is RenownedFlame2304

(Mar. 29, 2018  10:59 AM)iHvmble Wrote: Hey, I'm looking to friend someone my account credentials are  EternalSoul2317 feel free to friend!

I just added you my name is RenownedFlame2304
I'm trying to put the qr codes from the site in. But no luck
(Mar. 09, 2018  6:36 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  4:58 AM)Tahka Wrote: Thxs
No problem.
Kj do u ever wonder why there’s no tournaments for burst app tell me ur reasons but also it’s a little sad that in 2020 the burst app will be gone
(May. 06, 2019  3:41 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Kj do u ever wonder why there’s no tournaments for burst app tell me ur reasons but also it’s a little sad that in 2020 the burst app will be gone
Not really to be honest as I don't really play the Burst App a whole lot anymore. And, that date could very well be pushed back again, as if I'm not mistaken, older Hasbro Burst packaging gave an earlier date of expiration for the Burst App.
Interesting
This was helpful for being a newbie at the game lol I will probably use this little trick cause it seems pretty cool
I never quit. a loss is a loss. It's battling tops, you're gonna lose sometimes.

I wonder if our beyblade burst app bey collection will transfer to the next gen of beyblade game/app.

I saw something teasing Beyblade Burst Rise app as in GT layers and beys I think, but I have no clue when it will come online.

Well, first off, this isn't the best way to go about it because even if you lose, you still get experience points. And, you're stopping other Bladers from leveling up as well. How would you feel if this constantly happened to you?

But, let me give you some background. I haven't had the Burst App for a while, but I'm a Lvl 99 and all of my parts are Lvl 5.

How did I do this? Well, I used a little something known as the "Avatar Track Exploit".

So, there are a few things you need in order to have the best rate of efficiency with this exploit. And don't worry, it won't mess up your game. In fact, it only helps you and might inspire others to do the same exploit to get better as well.

The things needed are the Burst App of course, a large amount of QR code scanned Beys (This will help: List of Hasbro Beyblade Burst App QR Codes), and time.

First off, scan every code you don't have from that link (it may take a while, but trust me, it will help you).

Once you do that, get all of the Avatar Tracks for every Bey you have.

Then, change the time on your device by setting the time forward by 4 hrs.

Then, get all of the Avatar Tracks again.

Keep that up and eventually, every part will be Lvl 5 and if you continue doing the Avatar Tracks even after your parts are maxed out, you'll reach Lvl 99 as well.

Also, another tip to make it go by faster is whenever a Forge Disc or Performance Tip is at Lvl 5, switch it out for one that's not Lvl 5 so it can get experience faster.

This can also work with the items in the shop. By using the exploit, you can get tons of money in the game, and every time you buy everything in the shop, just set the time ahead and get more items. Sometimes, the game may send you to the home screen, but it's all good. Just go back in and keep doing what you have to do.

But to conclude, I hope this helped you. And once you do this, you can still battle online for leisure. And you can enter those WBBA tournaments and be better because all of your parts are maxed out.

Thanks and have a good one!

(Nov. 25, 2019  11:30 PM)ShadowBeast Wrote: Thanks! Great tip! ImmortalDemon13797
For some reason, I can't scan Draciel F's QR code. Every other QR code works, but Draciel F doesn't. I've tried three different videos(including Zankye's), the wiki, and even my own physical one, but nothing works. What am I doing wrong?
EverlastingBeast10091