Beyblade Burst 3DS Video Game

During Round 3, I thought the Gold Driger S looked off, and I was right;

[Image: b9g042.jpg]

It broke bwhaha. I wonder if they even realized?
Oh my, what a damn embarrassment for them... We should really comment in mass to that video, in Japanese too if possible, to highlight it as much as possible and hopefully shame TAKARA-TOMY.
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh my, what a damn embarrassment for them... We should really comment in mass to that video, in Japanese too if possible, to highlight it as much as possible and hopefully shame TAKARA-TOMY.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind doing that. Pretty disappointing to see such a rare bey break... If you or somebody else could write a short message for us to post, that would be great, haha.
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:45 AM)Hato Wrote: During Round 3, I thought the Gold Driger S looked off, and I was right;

[Image: b9g042.jpg]

It broke bwhaha. I wonder if they even realized?

In all honesty, this is some move that TT is pulling. Can't even imagine why they would think this is even close to excusable. Bullcarp
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:58 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh my, what a damn embarrassment for them... We should really comment in mass to that video, in Japanese too if possible, to highlight it as much as possible and hopefully shame TAKARA-TOMY.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind doing that. Pretty disappointing to see such a rare bey break... If you or somebody else could write a short message for us to post, that would be great, haha.

There are so many breaks on Twitter that it was easy to find one and use its wording. The following may not entirely make sense grammaticaly in Japanese, but if you tag the time at which you can clearly see the broken Layer in the video right before the message, everyone should understand, and hopefully other Japanese YouTubers will pick up on that trend of comments:

[quote]新ドライガーSゴールドVer.折れました![/IMG]

It roughly says: "The new Driger S Gold Ver. broke!"

Now if you want to add something about the fact that breaks are way too frequent, that TAKARA-TOMY should be ashamed, etc., I cannot give an accurate translation unfortunately hah. You could probably write some parts in English too anyway.

There are already nineteen comments though, apparently. They are hidden? Perhaps one of those people already highlighted the break.
(Nov. 06, 2016  1:32 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Wait

It's a resin of Evolution

Ew

Eeeeeeew

They're lucky they packaged this with Amaterios because nobody in their right mind would pick this up otherwise

At least it doesn't have the freaking camera that always gets out of syncChief 2002 - Sigh .... And it looks and plays better than Evolution in general IMO. The one thing I see in the Burst game that resembles a certain feature from a past Beyblade game is from the Metal Fusion Wii game, where you aim where the Bey would land.
See it! :-) Valt plays with the new game! [Image: CwkboZZVEAEirJv.jpg]
See, this Twitter user brought up the Driger S break and people are already retweeting it...

https://twitter.com/koyoi2039/status/795066258681044992
Wow... That is sure to make the lottery as easy as the green V2 one.
(Nov. 06, 2016  4:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wow... That is sure to make the lottery as easy as the green V2 one.

What lottery?
Gold plastic syndrome? Lips_sealed
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  4:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wow... That is sure to make the lottery as easy as the green V2 one.

What lottery?

Wait, didn't they have a green V2BV as a lottery prize in corocoro? According to Gan, anyone who participated in that lottery got one, perhaps due to the lack of participants.
(Nov. 06, 2016  10:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

What lottery?

Wait, didn't they have a green V2BV as a lottery prize in corocoro? According to Gan, anyone who participated in that lottery got one, perhaps due to the lack of participants.

The Green Kirin Victory Valkryie was a campaign by Kirin, where you had to buy 2 drinks and submit the sheet along with the receipts (speaking of which, apparently at the time you had to buy the drinks 1 at a time because they wanted 2 separate receipts from what I remember). Completely different, with there being 100 of these beautiful (and fragile) Gold Driger S', and there were 700 or something V2's in a seemingly easy to win campaign.

(Nov. 06, 2016  8:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gold plastic syndrome? Lips_sealed

That's what I was thinking too.. Kind of sad to see it strike again (albeit a rare bey). Uncertain
Thanks for clearing that up.
(Nov. 06, 2016  10:55 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  10:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [quote='Kai-V' pid='1350695' dateline='1478459590']

What lottery?

The Green Kirin Victory Valkryie was a campaign by Kirin, where you had to buy 2 drinks and submit the sheet along with the receipts (speaking of which, apparently at the time you had to buy the drinks 1 at a time because they wanted 2 separate receipts from what I remember). Completely different, with there being 100 of these beautiful (and fragile) Gold Driger S', and there were 700 or something V2's in a seemingly easy to win campaign.
There were total 3000 Green Victory Valkyrie To be Won and 500 Kirin Cases !
It was a really easy campaign That's why a lot of people Won ! There were like a lot of V2s were put up on YJA for auction.
I am not sure if it was part of a previous video, but in any case, it just got uploaded to Furyu's account:

So, this was weird, but in Leo Burst's video, in the game there were yellow starter boxes among the other ones on the shelf. Possible unbeknownst release?
[Image: 6Tk5eum.png]
I think that te yellow Starter is Ragnaruk.
This Rantaro image is based on a Rantaro position of the first beyblade burst chapter. Moreover Rantaro is without manga!
[Image: img_02.png][Image: latest?cb=20150803065001]
[Image: CxEDsDSUsAAbSx2.jpg]

The animated scene of Yggdrasil in the video game 3DS.
Torterra + Rayquaza anyone?
Thanks for that pic BeybladeFanOff
Lui will be in the game via future update, that makes me so happy! =D
This videogame will be really wonderful *___* I can't wait to play it >///<

(Nov. 25, 2016  1:27 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Lui will be in the game via future update, that makes me so happy! =D

Really? It was confirmed? *-* it would be wonderful!!
Shirasagijo Lui will be coming in this video game, yes.