Beyblade Burst 3DS Video Game

Wow, beautiful amaterios! I would pick it up if the game was not (most likely) region locked, and if I didn't own Amaterios already.
Ooh nice! Love the blue. Cute And argh, only if I had a Japanese 3DS.. xD
I love that Amaterios soo I might just buy the game for that bey.
That Amaterios is stunning, but where's the Baldur love from TT? We have 3 versions of Amaterios now and yet we only have one version Baldur. #GiveBaldurLove Tongue_out
(Sep. 13, 2016  10:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: That Amaterios is stunning, but where's the Baldur love from TT? We have 3 versions of Amaterios now and yet we only have one version Baldur. #GiveBaldurLove Tongue_out

I would love to see a Red Baldur and a Dark Baldur.
Here is the official picture of the cover:

[Image: 1.jpg]

And amaterios a.a Platina Ver.:

[Image: 3.jpg]

Finally, screenshots of the game:

[Image: 4.jpg]
The cover looks like a crappy fan art, honestly.

I like the Amaterios recolor though. Glad I haven't spent my money on the original version.
I agree, there is truly nothing exciting about that cover art, the characters are just posing, not even prepared to Beyblade.
Wow the Amaterios Platina version is my favourite now!
That Amaterios looks really cool, but I still prefer Black Amaterios.

I am not having any doubts on this being a bad game. I mean really, has there ever been a video game about Beyblade that has EVER been good?

NO

Yeah I thought so...
(Sep. 16, 2016  12:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: That Amaterios looks really cool, but I still prefer Black Amaterios.

I am not having any doubts on this being a bad game. I mean really, has there ever been a video game about Beyblade that has EVER been good?

NO

Yeah I thought so...

Hey just wondering do you think they might change Amaterios' teeth?
Because in the Triple Booster set they changed Chaos' teeth.
(Sep. 16, 2016  12:36 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  12:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: That Amaterios looks really cool, but I still prefer Black Amaterios.

NO

Yeah I thought so...

Well... probably not, Amaterios teeth size is probably big enough, it only needs to be dual layer like, but considering white Chaos didn't have them, I presume it'll be the same.
(Sep. 16, 2016  1:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  12:36 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:

NO

Yeah I thought so...

Well... probably not, Amaterios teeth size is probably big enough, it only needs to be dual layer like, but considering white Chaos didn't have them, I presume it'll be the same.

Wait Amaterios had big teeth? I always thought Amaterios' teeth were small and a dual layer Amaterios would be Amazing
Yes, amaterios has always had great teeth, like most Attack Layers.
(Sep. 16, 2016  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, amaterios has always had great teeth, like most Attack Layers.

Does Amaterios' teeth wear down fast like Valkyrie's?
Not much. One of mine seems slightly bent, but overall it has a less reported wear issues than Valkyrie for sure.
(Sep. 16, 2016  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, amaterios has always had great teeth, like most Attack Layers.
That Amaterios looks good for sure in the official Photo. If there were any issues with Amaterios ( There weren't any at all I guess) It should be fixed in this release for sure.

Thanks Again Kai For the Update !
So weird that there's not even a Beyblade on the cover ...
(Sep. 16, 2016  6:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So weird that there's not even a Beyblade on the cover ...

Wow that thought never crossed my mind XD But maybe there's a Beyblade on the back.
Lol wot. The cover looks eh. Too bland.. :\

NO

Yeah I thought so...

G-Revolution for the GBA was pretty good. Smile
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:24 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:

NO

Yeah I thought so...

That was a monotonous button masher, the only way to win for me was button mash, and while it's one of the better made games, it's still terrible IMO.
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:48 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:24 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:

NO

Yeah I thought so...

That was a monotonous button masher, the only way to win for me was button mash, and while it's one of the better made games, it's still terrible IMO.

Oh, that's right. Tongue_out
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:54 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:48 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:24 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: G-Revolution for the GBA was pretty good. Smile

If you enjoy the game, that's cool, don't let me change your mind, this is just my experiences and opinions.
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:57 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:54 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  11:48 AM)Jinbee Wrote: That was a monotonous button masher, the only way to win for me was button mash, and while it's one of the better made games, it's still terrible IMO.

If you enjoy the game, that's cool, don't let me change your mind, this is just my experiences and opinions.

Ah, no. It was hard to do a strong combo, and the battles were pretty tough.
The only good thing about the game is that actually occurs in accordance to anime events, and that's the only thing I like about it.