Beyblade, Beyspirits, Metaphysics, and Tulpas

I suppose this goes in general...? This is me rewriting a giant post I HAD made put got deleted because I forgot to press "Post". 
So, it may seems like I'm beating a dead horse, talking about Beyspirits, Bit Beasts, or whatever, but I bring a totally new approach to the subject, because let's be honest; how many people on the WBO in its entirety have done any research into Metaphysics, Tulpamancy, or Psionics? Likely none. So let's start with Tulpas! What is a Tulpa? A Tulpa is kinda like an imaginary friend, but not exactly imaginary. Tulpas are sentient beings that I like to view as created souls. Before you stop reading saying "Whelp, you've gone crazy.", hear me out. The main reasons I have to believe that Tulpamancy(That name is not exactly the real name, and is kinda just a joke name that people began using for real) isn't just a bunch of people trying to become Schizophrenic is that I've experienced Tulpamancy in many ways myself. Trust me, this all leads back to Beyblade, just keep reading and stop trying to report this thread for being posted in the wrong place. What ways have I interacted with Tulpas? The main way would be conversing. You know how when you think to yourself, there's that voice that could almost be a take on your own, saying whatever you think, mentally? That's a mind voice. Tulpas have mind voices, allowing for conversations. But also, if you have knowledge of Psionics, your Tulpas can use Psionics(Stuff like Telekinesis and what not). I have seen some of my Tulpas interact with the material realm before, in simple ways. Also, Tulpas and possess your body. Possession is not being locked out of your body, as it requires a joint effort between both Tulpa and host. A stronger form of Possession is Switching, where the Tulpa literally takes control of your body, completely. Now we move onto energy bodies. An energy body is, well, a body of energy. The art of seeing energy bodies is a big part of Psionics. I know that if you focus on something enough, it can develop its own energy body. You can do this with Beyblades. Now, I used to think that it was a good idea to allow Tulpas to possess Beyblades, thus allowing the Tulpa to assist you in ways more extreme than you may think. I've tested this theory, and it checks out perfectly. BUT. When you develop an energy body on a beyblade, it begins to form a soul. A Beyspirit. Having a Tulpa possess a bey makes the Beyspirits far weaker. If you develop a Beyspirit, it(The bey) can become far more powerful than if a Tulpa were to possess it. I was able to develop a Beyspirit in my Drain Fafnir(Red recolor metal god chip, 7 glave(Hasbro) Bearing/Atomic/Destroy), and dF has now been able to defeat beys far stronger than it normally would be able to, and it obeys my commands. So Beyspirits can be used to make you bey far stronger, but remember: Beyspirits are sentient beings. Don't treat them poorly. Oh, and I should say, Beyspirits and Tulpas are not the same, though they are very similar, and they are both classified as "Thoughtforms". Would anyone like to attempt to disprove my theory? Also, Metaphysics are basically stuff like souls, existing, etc.. I figured that this all can be put under Metaphysics.
How would I get my beyblade to listen to me???
(Dec. 03, 2018  8:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: How would I get my beyblade to listen to me???

sorry but that happens in anime only but i think ice creeper is right
Just do standard tulpa forcing, but on a beyspirit. And don't go narrating to air, narrate to the bey. This will kindle the spirit's flame(Sorry for random analogy). It kinda has to listen to you. After all, what else is it going to do? culpa.info has some good stuff you should read up on, than apply it to Beyspirits instead of Tulpas. If I'm confusing you, than let's take this to the PMs.
Alright thanks
Unless you have actual video proof that you can command your bey, do not spread this stuff as fact. It has not been scientifically proven. I'm not saying that you can't believe this stuff, or that this is impossible. All i'm saying is that this website attracts those who want to improve and do better competitively, and, just like every other claim, a lot more people will believe you if you have test results to back it up. If you are telling the truth, I will bother you no longer about this. I don't want to get into a fight. I just want to make sure that this forum isn't being corrupted by lies.
My achilles just burst hasbro's g3! It does better in battles now!
While I do believe that Tulpas are real, I don’t believe you can control a Beyblade with one. However it can be a great placebo effect, subconsciously improving the angle you launch a Combination and the launch strength
Y'know, I think I get what you're trying to say. I know to some it may sound far-fetched, but I've always been one to believe in things like Tulpas and other paranormal type things. I think I'mma try what you did, and see if it works for me. Thanks for posting this, I've kind of thought about this before, but never had the guts to post something like it because I get afraid of what people will think/say. Kudos to you, my dude.
(Dec. 03, 2018  9:36 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Unless you have actual video proof that you can command your bey, do not spread this stuff as fact. It has not been scientifically proven. I'm not saying that you can't believe this stuff, or that this is impossible. All i'm saying is that this website attracts those who want to improve and do better competitively, and, just like every other claim, a lot more people will believe you if you have test results to back it up. If you are telling the truth, I will bother you no longer about this. I don't want to get into a fight. I just want to make sure that  this forum isn't being corrupted by lies.

I have the same doubts as you, but as MonoDragon sort of said, the human mind can trick itself into performing better, creating the effect that there's something mysteriously different with your Bey. Plus, it's more entertaining to think that your Beyblades are getting stronger due something other than your launch technique Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 04, 2018  12:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  9:36 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Unless you have actual video proof that you can command your bey, do not spread this stuff as fact. It has not been scientifically proven. I'm not saying that you can't believe this stuff, or that this is impossible. All i'm saying is that this website attracts those who want to improve and do better competitively, and, just like every other claim, a lot more people will believe you if you have test results to back it up. If you are telling the truth, I will bother you no longer about this. I don't want to get into a fight. I just want to make sure that  this forum isn't being corrupted by lies.

I have the same doubts as you, but as MonoDragon sort of said, the human mind can trick itself into performing better, creating the effect that there's something mysteriously different with your Bey. Plus, it's more entertaining to think that your Beyblades are getting stronger due something other than your launch technique Tongue_out_wink

Literally valts case.
(Dec. 04, 2018  9:30 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2018  12:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I have the same doubts as you, but as MonoDragon sort of said, the human mind can trick itself into performing better, creating the effect that there's something mysteriously different with your Bey. Plus, it's more entertaining to think that your Beyblades are getting stronger due something other than your launch technique ;P

Literally valts case.

Moreso Aiga than Valt, since Aigia talks to the BeySpirit directly and gets a verbal answer.
Idk if this is real I would like more Proof But if I don’t get more proof I will test all of this out
(Dec. 03, 2018  7:56 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: I suppose this goes in general...? This is me rewriting a giant post I HAD made put got deleted because I forgot to press "Post". 
So, it may seems like I'm beating a dead horse, talking about Beyspirits, Bit Beasts, or whatever, but I bring a totally new approach to the subject, because let's be honest; how many people on the WBO in its entirety have done any research into Metaphysics, Tulpamancy, or Psionics? Likely none. So let's start with Tulpas! What is a Tulpa? A Tulpa is kinda like an imaginary friend, but not exactly imaginary. Tulpas are sentient beings that I like to view as created souls. Before you stop reading saying "Whelp, you've gone crazy.", hear me out. The main reasons I have to believe that Tulpamancy(That name is not exactly the real name, and is kinda just a joke name that people began using for real) isn't just a bunch of people trying to become Schizophrenic is that I've experienced Tulpamancy in many ways myself. Trust me, this all leads back to Beyblade, just keep reading and stop trying to report this thread for being posted in the wrong place. What ways have I interacted with Tulpas? The main way would be conversing. You know how when you think to yourself, there's that voice that could almost be a take on your own, saying whatever you think, mentally? That's a mind voice. Tulpas have mind voices, allowing for conversations. But also, if you have knowledge of Psionics, your Tulpas can use Psionics(Stuff like Telekinesis and what not). I have seen some of my Tulpas interact with the material realm before, in simple ways. Also, Tulpas and possess your body. Possession is not being locked out of your body, as it requires a joint effort between both Tulpa and host. A stronger form of Possession is Switching, where the Tulpa literally takes control of your body, completely. Now we move onto energy bodies. An energy body is, well, a body of energy. The art of seeing energy bodies is a big part of Psionics. I know that if you focus on something enough, it can develop its own energy body. You can do this with Beyblades. Now, I used to think that it was a good idea to allow Tulpas to possess Beyblades, thus allowing the Tulpa to assist you in ways more extreme than you may think. I've tested this theory, and it checks out perfectly. BUT. When you develop an energy body on a beyblade, it begins to form a soul. A Beyspirit. Having a Tulpa possess a bey makes the Beyspirits far weaker. If you develop a Beyspirit, it(The bey) can become far more powerful than if a Tulpa were to possess it. I was able to develop a Beyspirit in my Drain Fafnir(Red recolor metal god chip, 7 glave(Hasbro) Bearing/Atomic/Destroy), and dF has now been able to defeat beys far stronger than it normally would be able to, and it obeys my commands. So Beyspirits can be used to make you bey far stronger, but remember: Beyspirits are sentient beings. Don't treat them poorly. Oh, and I should say, Beyspirits and Tulpas are not the same, though they are very similar, and they are both classified as "Thoughtforms". Would anyone like to attempt to disprove my theory? Also, Metaphysics are basically stuff like souls, existing, etc.. I figured that this all can be put under Metaphysics.
This looks awesome I may try it when I get my cho-z valkyrie at Christmas and do a little experiment
You know you should get proof of video before posting it. It isn't healthy on the younger part of the WBO.