Beyblade Best-Girl

For Bakuten Shoot Beyblade it’s Mariah
Metal Fight Beyblade it’s Mei Mei
Burst, as I’ve Mentioned before is Valkyrie. As in Valt’s Valkyrie https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Valtryek
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:20 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: For Bakuten Shoot Beyblade it’s Mariah
Burst, as I’ve Mentioned before is Valkyrie. As in Valt’s Valkyrie https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Valtryek

Valt’s Valkyrie is male though
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:00 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:20 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: For Bakuten Shoot Beyblade it’s Mariah

Sorry, it’s not.
Madoka best girl!
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:00 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: Valt’s Valkyrie is male though
Sorry, it’s not.

Is it? I thought the only “female” avatar in burst was Deep Chaos
But when I think about it again, they probably don’t have “gender”
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:17 AM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sorry, it’s not.

Valkyrie is a female.
I agree with the guy who said that Mei Mei was the best Metal Fight girl.

Kindo Ichika is the best girl in Burst.
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:17 AM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sorry, it’s not.

This gender thing for the avatars is based on what the original version's gender was. In Norse mythology, Valkyries can only be females, which is why people say Valt's Valkyrie should be female, despite the very masculine voice.
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:17 AM)faaaafnir Wrote: Is it? I thought the only “female” avatar in burst was Deep Chaos

This gender thing for the avatars is based on what the original version's gender was. In Norse mythology, Valkyries can only be females, which is why people say Valt's Valkyrie should be female, despite the very masculine voice.
Plus the "masculine" (it just sounded like Valt in the dub but high pitched) aspect was in the dub, in the original, yes, Valkyrie is a girl.
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:17 AM)faaaafnir Wrote: Is it? I thought the only “female” avatar in burst was Deep Chaos
Valkyrie is a female.
Woah, that explained everything

In the original myth? Yes. But is the beyblade Valkyrie is a girl? I know both Valt and Valkyrie have a female VA, but does the show call Valkyrie a girl?
(Jun. 26, 2019  4:45 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Valkyrie is a female.
Woah, that explained everything

In the original myth? Yes. But is the beyblade Valkyrie is a girl? I know both Valt and Valkyrie have a female VA, but does the show call Valkyrie a girl?
The dub never says so we can't say the dub says its a guy.
(Jun. 26, 2019  4:57 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  4:45 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: Woah, that explained everything

The dub never says so we can't say the dub says its a guy.

Yeah ain’t no way the dub would call Valkyrie a girl. But does the og says it’s a girl? (Imo there’s no female blader with a unique blade so  I can’t think them making an avatar female)
I’m sorry but Kristina is best girl nobody can say anything about that
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:40 PM)Justj11. Wrote: I’m sorry but Kristina is best girl nobody can say anything about that
She had a good character development for being a club manager and didn't take carp from anyone.
They probably went with Valkyrie having a male voice in the dub cause they have the excuse of "Valtryek" therefore it isn't techinically Valkyrie. The voice in the dub sounded very masculine to me during his battle with Shu-- however the original kept it a female voice. We don't technically know the genders of the beys-- but Valkyries tend to be females going by mythology.

Christina.... I agree. She was the best girl and had amazing character development throughout the God season and seeing her during the God Bladers cup and supporting all of her club members and even going to stop Free from hurting himself any more just for a win. She really got one of the best character growths throughout the show tbh....
Moral of the story: if Sabrina Pitke voices a female blade, make her sound feminine. thanks sunrights.

What's everyone's thoughts on Ren.
What have I done I started a whole fricken fight over the internet again

(Jun. 25, 2019  7:00 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:

Ding dong your opinion is wrong
(Jun. 28, 2019  3:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Moral of the story: if Sabrina Pitke voices a female blade, make her sound feminine. thanks sunrights.

I like Ren, though I wish she had more to do. I would've loved to see Zero use E230GCF on his synchrome, Saramanda Ifraid, so it felt more like a team combo with Zero, Shinobu and Ren (as well as the ultimate fire synchrome).

She sucked as a blader at first, only being able to beat amateurs but became a strong blader who actually got better over time (including her defeating Genjuro easily in a rematch) and had the happy-go-lucky and somewhat of a ditzy genius personality like Valt which made her more endearing as a character.
(Jul. 01, 2019  11:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  3:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Moral of the story: if Sabrina Pitke voices a female blade, make her sound feminine. thanks sunrights.

I like Ren, though I wish she had more to do. I would've loved to see Zero use E230GCF on his synchrome, Saramanda Ifraid, so it felt more like a team combo with Zero, Shinobu and Ren (as well as the ultimate fire synchrome).

She sucked as a blader at first, only being able to beat amateurs but became a strong blader who actually got better over time (including her defeating Genjuro easily in a rematch) and had the happy-go-lucky and somewhat of a ditzy genius personality like Valt which made her more endearing as a character.
Ultimate Fire Synchrome sounds completely....AWESOME. Yeah if they made a season 5 I would've loved to see that. Yeah, I love her personality she played off Zero and Takanosuke super well and could play off Shinobu if they interacted more.
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:02 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: What have I done I started a whole fricken fight over the internet again

Don’t REEEEEEEE so fast. I know enough Norse Mythology to know a valkyrie is a warrior woman/death spirit, but in Beyblade that’s not the case. 

Also nobody really told me; does Burst point out that Valkyrie is a girl? If so, can anybody post source?

(Jul. 01, 2019  10:02 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: What have I done I started a whole fricken fight over the internet again

Ding dong, opinions can't be wrong.

(Jul. 02, 2019  4:45 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:

Don’t REEEEEEEE so fast. I know enough Norse Mythology to know a valkyrie is a warrior woman/death spirit, but in Beyblade that’s not the case. 

Also nobody really told me; does Burst point out that Valkyrie is a girl? If so, can anybody post source?

The beyblade wiki?
IMO, hands down,