BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

(Aug. 16, 2012  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just watched the first two episodes of BeyWheelz with Dude.

It is completely unfair, and it should not be allowed at all that those tires actually get referred to as "Beys". It is already too much that they have to use the same "Let it rip!". The battles are even called "Beybattles", this is just so wrong.

Also, the multiple "N"s on the courses are a referrence to Nelvana ... ?

Giving Nelvana a blank card for the dialogue really shows exactly what was disliked about the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub : cheesy, puns, decades-old sentences, etc.

And this is of course omitting to mention how every character design is a rip-off.

By the way, since it does not seem like South Korea had any part in the show, it will probably never be shown in South Korea, which means that SonoKong will definitely not release the toys.
An example of one of the decades-old sentences?
And I see what you mean by "rip-off", Gigante and Argo = both large characters, Leon and Kyouya = Both act exactly the same giving the impression they couldn't think of an idea for his attitude, David and Ian = Calculating bladers/wheelers, Marche and Hyoma = Both have curly hair, Odin and Julius = Oh C'mon this one is fairly obvious that they bare a resemblence to each other

If I'm incorrect I apologise and sorry for long post
Yeah this series is a total rip!
even they haven't left Pegasus and Gravity destroyer!
man A total disastrous rip off!
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:15 PM)MissKarat Wrote: An example of one of the decades-old sentences?

From what I remember just right now, "wicked!" and "attaboy!" are examples of sentences or expressions that used to be popular when they 'came out' decades ago, but now they are very cheesy ... I will try to get Dude to post more examples.
Are you related to Dude or something? You keep mentioning him;" I watched the epiosode with Dude".
(Aug. 16, 2012  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is completely unfair, and it should not be allowed at all that those tires actually get referred to as "Beys". It is already too much that they have to use the same "Let it rip!". The battles are even called "Beybattles", this is just so wrong.

Beybattles?
Beys?

Since when did tires equal spinning tops? Even a double facepalm can't suffice. Even a facedesk. Yes, even that Speechless

That's plain retarded. I thought at least Nelvana would have the decency to differentiate the two and call them "Wheelz" and a different catch launch phrase. And the "Beybattles" thing is so stupid.

Argh! Argh! Argh!

Nelvana, Effort?

Even the character designs could mess the kids up, but these similarities are just headed for disaster Pinching_eyes

(Aug. 16, 2012  7:46 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Are you related to Dude or something? You keep mentioning him;" I watched the epiosode with Dude".

lol, you should've PM'd her.
Something I noticed is that there's a slip up. One of the characters actually refers to themselves as a "Blader" despite only "Wheelers" existing in this universe.

Also, I take offense to the copy pasta character designs! No one looks as fab as Wheeler DJ!

(Aug. 16, 2012  7:46 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Are you related to Dude or something? You keep mentioning him;" I watched the epiosode with Dude".

Yes, Dude is her older brother.
One thing I really liked though were how the battles were written and the voice acting, which I though was really good compared to the MFB English Dub. I liked many of the characters voices.
Yeah, I'll agree that voice acting seem better than usual. I wonder if this was pre-lay work...
Favoritism towards their own little series and not the actual main Beyblade show is not that great ...
Haha, Kai-V really hates BeyWheelz doesn't she....
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:27 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Haha, Kai-V really hates BeyWheelz doesn't she....

Nope, just seriously dislikes them with a fiery, raging passion.

(Aug. 16, 2012  9:30 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:27 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Haha, Kai-V really hates BeyWheelz doesn't she....

Nope, just dislikes them with a passion.

Repeats whole quote.
I was about to say the same thing but with a different gif. XD
And the funny thing is, my avitar and sig is BeyWheelz. XD
Okay, I think I'm going to say this, but don't start spamming gifs now. Edited my post into a spoiler.
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:40 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Okay, I think I'm going to say this, but don't start spamming gifs now. Edited my post into a spoiler.

Eeek! I didn't mean to spam...
I'll change mine to a spoiler now.
My bad...
Basically just preventing this from becoming a tumblr GIF spam zone ...
Also, it is so ridiculous that "Sho" is a show-off and that, when he goes to wipe some sweat off his temples, his arm meets ... his hair, which is not wet at all. All the time. If you want to make a character have this trait of 'personality', at least make his hair not fall over his face like that.
Uh, it seems as though you're picking apart the anime in every aspect and way possible, lol XD

Just let it be Joyful_2

Sho="SHO-Off" XD
Everything comes back to my mind. I easily notice those things, right after the character designs.
Gigante's name still bugs me though. Sounds like those people who try to "frenchify" things by adding an "é" at the end.

Gigante=Gigantic, but with a more "elegant" feel.

Not cool.
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Favoritism towards their own little series and not the actual main Beyblade show is not that great ...

Favoritism? If this show was done pre-lay (meaning that the animation was done to their audio) rather than the dub that the usual Beyblade anime is (meaning the actors are forced to act within the confines of finished animation) that would explain any difference in quality.
And don't upload BeyWheelZ in your YouTube account!
they are striking directly with copyright stuffs!
I saw Ep. 3 & 4 today on CN(I won't spoil them for anyone). The Fateful Tag-Team Battle was real epic, one of my favs so far. This is when the real story takes off, but it doesn't happen til near the end of the episode. The thing is you kinda know the outcome of it, but the way it happens is cool. I really like Odin and Glenn's voices and looks, especially Odin's(even if it is highly based off of Julian's look). The Wheeler of the Wilderness doesn't take place in a forest, but in the desert. And the main villain is Jake, the owner of Venom Bite Serpent. I liked this guys mannerisms and gestures(He does a three fingered fang thing when he does his Special Move, which I find really cool and he has like a tongued sound to some of the words he says) and he's not a total rip-off of Reiji(He walks and talks normal for the most part) but his voice just doesnt fit, until he gets really into the battle when you can hear rasp and evil in it(XD). Also in here is Covey Horn(yea, thats his last name) and thank goodness, he doesn't say B-B-B-Bull even once in this episode! His voice, again though, is unusually high pitched for such a big guy, and thats not really a problem but he sounds too nerdy for his look. Also, his first Beybattle is pretty underwhelming. Also, this episode does take a lot of themes from MFB but it was still good.
Who else saw the part with the Gingka poster?
(Aug. 19, 2012  12:52 AM)Harkins Wrote: Who else saw the part with the Gingka poster?

No, are they really using the same style of easter egg that was shown in the first few episodes if Metal Fight Beyblade ? That would just be completely unoriginal now, even more.
The only way to get rid of the copyright is get rid of the credits in the end I see powered by beyblade so that's a credit so it must be senting that the message about the video
And Kai why are you so hating about beywheelz awesome and it's made by beyblade duh think what you type