BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

(Aug. 31, 2012  4:26 PM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:25 PM)danno3321 Wrote: The characters in the Beywheelz anime may be different than those from the Beyblade anime, but the similarities are pretty major.

The series is just like Fast Forwarding Metal Fusion!

Yes, except that the battles got even more unrealistic. Seriously? A toy wheel that can stop itself in midair, then go charging down at its attacker? That's kind of a pathetic stretch.
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I was referring to Metal Fight Beyblade itself ...
The toy? I was reffering to the anime.
@danno so apparently controlling spinning top and beating Basalt Horogium with a Ray Unicorno is possible?

I'm watching the new BeyWheelz episode and I can't believe that they're actually referencing the actual Beyblade canon story in this new episode.

The dude with the weird eyes actually went out and researched weather or not different beys existed and he actually found a book that told of Ginga and the other's beys.
Can this thread be closed? We have another for discussions on it.
Nuzumaki90: Same here, I was shocked that they actually went way farther than just "Ryan is bad, kick his butt." In fact, in the episode Lucy even said that it was pretty obvious who they were, so the creators clearly new that most of us were going to know who they were...
I have no idea where we will be at the end of the season. Ryan said there was not just one other Bey universe, but multiples. I'm not sure how there gonna explain this, but I can't wait to find out. Maybe they'll make Beyblade yo-yos?XD But seriously, this was highly unexpected. Now I'm almost positive there will be another season.

@~Mana~: Why? There are still episodes airing and the other thread is for the toys...
EDIT: Actually, this could be closed. When I made the post I was under the impression that I was in the Episode Discussion thread.
The last 2 or 3 episodes had a greater storyline than the rest of the show.
I just saw the German dub for episode 13, and I gotta say, Ryan never saw this one coming; The whole BeyWheelz world getting transported to the new world! Plus, his red eye is green again, too.
but i thought they said the english dub of the 4D series was going to be aired before this did they lie or something?