BeyTerminal - full official walkthrough

I suppose it needs its own topic at some point hah. Now, TAKARA-TOMY and CoroCoro teamed up to show, many months late, how you play at the BeyTerminal:

To reiterate, once you win, you get one of the gashapon capsules below and most contain a part of the black amaterios aero assault, but they can also contain past Random Layer Collection parts, as we have seen in some shops. These BeyTerminals are currently installed in certain stores but they are not all functional, some having been shut off due to poor interest and others having to be at least temporarily turned off due to technical errors.
(Oct. 26, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose it needs its own topic at some point hah. Now, TAKARA-TOMY and CoroCoro teamed up to show, many months late, how you play at the BeyTerminal:

To reiterate, once you win, you get one of the gashapon capsules below and most contain a part of the black amaterios aero assault, but they can also contain past Random Layer Collection parts, as we have seen in some shops. These BeyTerminals are currently installed in certain stores but they are not all functional, some having been shut off due to poor interest and others having to be at least temporarily turned off due to technical errors.
That's good to know that they made a Official Walkthrough Video But it's like been a year I guess right Or Near to a year , no ?
From what It seems as They made this video because People are loosing Interest due to sometimes as you said In Many Shops it was Shut off and was not being taken care of or so But Seems After This Video they will really take care of the issues Or something like that ? So they can make People gain interest in It Again. Also after this Video The Beyterminal Thing will surely still go on for some months So its nice to know That People can still have the Black Amaterios Aero Assault Some way !

Thanks For the Update Kai !
That was the most uninformative video of the BeyTerminal I have ever seen lol

After playing a few days a week for about an hour each day I now have 7 full sets.
There are many factors that come into play that increase or decrease your % of having a CHANCE at winning Ameterios. Maybe I should write up a thread.

FYI, you do not need a Beylogger to play. I have seen kids play without and still win a part.

[Image: Np0ILNn.jpg]
7 αmaterios lol

Lol even I'm lookin forward to your thread OldSchool™ Wink

So those Beyterminals are in Japan only right?
I'm also looking forward to your theread OldSchool also you selling any Amaterios'?
You should probably just post your report or walkthrough here though, no need to create a new topic hah.
(Oct. 27, 2016  10:44 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: 7 αmaterios lol

Lol even I'm lookin forward to your thread OldSchool™ Wink

So those Beyterminals are in Japan only right?

Yes, Japan only.

(Oct. 27, 2016  10:56 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: I'm also looking forward to your theread OldSchool also you selling any Amaterios'?

I'll do a writeup soon.
I've already sold some of them. I has 3 sets left minus the one I am keeping for myself.

(Oct. 27, 2016  11:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should probably just post your report or walkthrough here though, no need to create a new topic hah.

Will do.