It was good
22.22%
meh
11.11%
story, what story
5.56%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Hahaa

Dude don't stop because their aint so much fans...
Some people are waiting for the other chapter!Like me....and...Well i cannot think of any other people but you gotta make more to get more
As they say "Earned not Given"
Poison pegasus dont forget i also wait for the next Chapter
and sonicsora when do you think you are finished with the Chapter?
and by the way nice avatar
well ermmmmmmmmmm ive got a confession
i'm finished with chapter 3
i'm trying to draw a picture but i can't.
i could use some artists
i'll post it now but could you pls drum up some intrest if you can

PS you like my avatar
id love to help you with the Artist Stuff but im not an ArtistPinching_eyes_2
and by the way to promote your story i made accsess to this thread in my sig Smile
OMG THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE AWESOME
No Problem its true
PS if u drew your avatar you are an artist
(May. 13, 2011  7:06 PM)Jak and Daxter Wrote: well i didnt and im not

Ooof...well, umm...what do you need to be drawn?

Is it a man? A block of cheese? A picture of a totally buff Kai-V? No, it's [insert what must be done here]!
hey again sparta. is chapter 3 less choppy like you asked.

I need a 15 year old guy and his bey (Hunt Orion) and cheese would be nice
sparta PM the finished picture
This is good And I'd like to be included
Bey(s) MF Basalt Libra GB145MS (for going easy) Evil Pieces ED145WD (used only once)
Libra's Special move:Thousand spikes(spies raise from the top and bottom of the bey area)Pieces Special move: Chaos Decides (It can tie a battle even if you're losing)
(May. 14, 2011  1:34 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Is it a man? A block of cheese? A picture of a totally buff Kai-V? No, it's [insert what must be done here]!

?
(May. 14, 2011  7:40 AM)Jak and Daxter Wrote:

?

what???
I might need cheese or [insert what must be done here] or oh
(May. 14, 2011  6:59 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hey again sparta. is chapter 3 less choppy like you asked.

I need a 15 year old guy and his bey (Hunt Orion) and cheese would be nice
sparta PM the finished picture
Ok. And nice work, I feel like that ones flows a little better. Don't forget to describe things!
(May. 14, 2011  7:40 AM)Jak and Daxter Wrote:

?
Look, it's possible that a block of cheese will need to be drawn. In fact, I have to!
you dont have to sparta either you or somebody else wants you to do it LOL
AWESOME! I love it. The characters are great and the storyline is awesome. And, can I have a character?
Name: Akio Korinzu
Bey: Ember Phoenix AW150 EB
Special move: Fireball Strike
Personality: Smart but old-fashioned. Quickly adapts to new things. Slightly timid and loves having friends.
Bey expl: Ember is a metal version of Heat. Attack Wings (Eight claws, similar to C145) 150. Eternal Ball (Has a free spinning tip on a B performance tip) Fireball strike is the same as Saggitario Flame Claw.
Char. Des: He is a fire sprite with neck-long red(litteral) hair. He wears a Red and orange checkered shirt and Orange jeans. He is chibi sized. Wears no shoes. He comes out of the crack and helps Dylan.
its not an eagle, but
blader name: Nabeel
Beyblade: Fang Tiger
Special Move: Lightning fang Claw
Bey Discription: A Fang Fusion that is colored white, and the beyblade is colored dark green, the whole thing except the face bolt that is colored white.
Then also, the thing has to be 130, and the bottom is a green and white rf tip
Personality: The Best, mean, strong, the strongest blader in the story for ever
Description: kind of like kyoya, strong too, but this time even ginga and ryuga arent stronger than him, make him stronger than you and everyone
(May. 14, 2011  10:59 PM)Fang.Leone Wrote: its not an eagle, but
Bey Discription: A Fang Fusion that is colored white, and the beyblade is colored dark green, the whole thing except the face bolt that is colored white.
Description: kind of like kyoya, strong too, but this time even ginga and ryuga arent stronger than him, make him stronger than you and everyone

stronger than me ha, buuuuuuuuut i guess i could bend the rules
(May. 14, 2011  5:39 PM)Korinzu Wrote: AWESOME! I love it. The characters are great and the storyline is awesome. And, can I have a character?
Personality: Smart but old-fashioned. Quickly adapts to new things. Slightly timid and loves having friends.
Bey expl: Ember is a metal version of Heat. Attack Wings (Eight claws, similar to C145) 150. Eternal Ball (Has a free spinning tip on a B performance tip) Fireball strike is the same as Saggitario Flame Claw.
Char. Des: He is a fire sprite with neck-long red(litteral) hair. He wears a Red and orange checkered shirt and Orange jeans. He is chibi sized. Wears no shoes. He comes out of the crack and helps Dylan.

Hey EB is like my FB but FB is more like a 360 free spining WB
hey, it's good news
I can use ALL your characters but I NEED a bey (SPOILER AHEAD) fit for a king
Royal Majestic 120 SemiFlat
Special Move:Kingly Blast
Sp.M. Description:Bey stops in the Middle of the Arena for 5 Seconds and then starts attacking the Opponent Bey like Crazy
Bey description:Face:golden Crown,C.Wheel:like Capricorn,M.Wheel:like Big Bang and Storm,etc....

Hope you like it
(May. 15, 2011  4:18 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hey, it's good news
I can use ALL your characters but I NEED a bey (SPOILER AHEAD) fit for a king

a kings bey should be Dark Knight, and it should be black all the way and some silver, cause he controls knights and should have one... Smile
(May. 15, 2011  11:27 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  10:59 PM)Fang.Leone Wrote: its not an eagle, but

stronger than me ha, buuuuuuuuut i guess i could bend the rules
(May. 14, 2011  5:39 PM)Korinzu Wrote: AWESOME! I love it. The characters are great and the storyline is awesome. And, can I have a character?

Hey EB is like my FB but FB is more like a 360 free spining WB

could you make him as strong as urs?
Fine fine Nabeel is the best but in the end he draws
(May. 16, 2011  8:07 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: Fine fine Nabeel is the best but in the end he draws

good job Smile if you need any help, you can ask
can i change fang tiger to velocity tiger
yeah well i need the other pieces of tiger as well
oh and do you want me to pm you when i release a new chapter