BeyDex - A Beyblade database project

So I’ve been working on a project similar to the Pokédex from Pokemon, the idea is that it will be a website that has info about pretty much every Beyblade, send me a PM if you want to work on it!
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: So I’ve been working on a project similar to the Pokédex from Pokemon, the idea is that it will be a website that has info about pretty much every Beyblade, send me a PM if you want to work on it!
Oooh. This made me think, "Perfect Phoenix, I choose you!”
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: So I’ve been working on a project similar to the Pokédex from Pokemon, the idea is that it will be a website that has info about pretty much every Beyblade, send me a PM if you want to work on it!

PMed. But isn’t the Wiki here for that?
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

PMed. But isn’t the Wiki here for that?
Probably, but it’ll be organized better, I think. The Wiki is sorta messy and you can’t always find articles easily.
I know PHP, HTML, JS and SQL, so I can build up this. Additionally, I can create Discord bot for this UltimateMaster (Programming learning is reason why I don't super active currently).
(Aug. 20, 2019  3:55 PM)ks123 Wrote: I know PHP, HTML, JS and SQL, so I can build up this. Additionally, I can create Discord bot for this UltimateMaster (Programming learning is reason why I don't super active currently).

That would be amazing! I can also add CSS
(Aug. 20, 2019  5:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  3:55 PM)ks123 Wrote: I know PHP, HTML, JS and SQL, so I can build up this. Additionally, I can create Discord bot for this UltimateMaster (Programming learning is reason why I don't super active currently).

That would be amazing! I can also add CSS
Nice! I only know Python, and I only know a teensy weeny bit.
But where you get domain, hosting, database (Discord bot need Python server too)...? UltimateMaster
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:59 PM)ks123 Wrote: But where you get domain, hosting, database (Discord bot need Python server too)...? UltimateMaster

I can try to get a domain, idk how to get a hosting thing, I’ve made a bunch of HTML/CSS sites but I’ve never published them.
(Aug. 21, 2019  5:25 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:59 PM)ks123 Wrote: But where you get domain, hosting, database (Discord bot need Python server too)...? UltimateMaster

I can try to get a domain, idk how to get a hosting thing, I’ve made a bunch of HTML/CSS sites but I’ve never published them.

I don't know can you get this but hostinger.com have currently VERY small prices.
(Aug. 21, 2019  7:16 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  5:25 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I can try to get a domain, idk how to get a hosting thing, I’ve made a bunch of HTML/CSS sites but I’ve never published them.

I don't know can you get this but hostinger.com have currently VERY small prices.
K, I’ll ask my dad about it.
When this gets made should we have a separate section for layers, discs, disc frames, and drivers? Maybe also classify the layers by what system they’re in. GT layer bases, weights, and Gatinko chips can be sub-categories of layers.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: When this gets made should we have a separate section for layers, discs, disc frames, and drivers? Maybe also classify the layers by what system they’re in. GT layer bases, weights, and Gatinko chips can be sub-categories of layers.

Yeah
(Aug. 22, 2019  6:35 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: When this gets made should we have a separate section for layers, discs, disc frames, and drivers? Maybe also classify the layers by what system they’re in. GT layer bases, weights, and Gatinko chips can be sub-categories of layers.

Yeah
Ok we should also separate core discs from the rest.
(Aug. 22, 2019  6:58 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  6:35 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah
Ok we should also separate core discs from the rest.

Yeah
Hey, UltimateMaster, any word on what your dad said yet?
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, UltimateMaster, any word on what your dad said yet?

I’m talking to him now lol
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, UltimateMaster, any word on what your dad said yet?

I’m talking to him now lol
Alright. Tell us when you finish please.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m talking to him now lol
Alright. Tell us when you finish please.

K, my sister is being annoying so it may be a bit.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright. Tell us when you finish please.

K, my sister is being annoying so it may be a bit.

Alright. Siblings can be annoying.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: K, my sister is being annoying so it may be a bit.

Alright. Siblings can be annoying.

Very.
(Aug. 22, 2019  7:01 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright. Siblings can be annoying.

Very.
Any word?
(Aug. 22, 2019  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  7:01 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Very.
Any word?

Not yet.
UltimateMaster you could use Google sites or, dare I say, Wix to make the site.