May

BeyDays Perth 2022 - 29 May 2022

Huntingdale, Western Australia
Tournament Results
Leopold Norrha Kid Playground, Sutherlands Park
Leopold Norrha Kid Playground, Sutherlands Park
  Meet at the Gazebos next to the playground - there is parking nearby!
11:00AM on 05/29/2022
Hosted by
  th!nk
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This will be the first World Beyblade Organization event in Perth for a decade, and it's BeyDays! The WBO is gonna have some sick prize draws running for participants, and I'm gonna have some nice prizes too!

Come on out, have a good time Blading, and establish yourself on the WBO's Global BeyRank system!

As this is a WBO Tournament, you will need to sign up for an account and join the tournament on site - make sure you remember your username as well as reading the WBO Rulebook for Burst Standard Format! We have a 24 Participant Cap, so get in early to make sure you don't miss out! And a reminder - this is an all-ages tournament, so even us adults can Let It Rip!

We'll be at the Leopold Norrha Kid Playground, Sutherland Park in Huntingdale: 
[Image: nnKnisk.png]

Depending on attendance we'll be playing for a few hours so please bring your own snacks and drinks to last through the tournament (there are BBQs nearby if need be) - I'll aim to bring an Esky with some cool drink though. 

Time: Please arrive by 10:30AM for Registration, I aim to start playing at 11AM sharp, if you are running late please post in this thread or directly message me and I will see what I can do, but I cannot guarantee I can accommodate - please be respectful of other players time! Smile

Stadiums: The tournament will be played in the Burst Standard Stadium (B-09/B-33), I will have two available depending on tournament size.  

Judges: I'll be judging, organising, and probably playing - Shrim will be helping me judge, but if you're planning on attending and have Judging experience, I could very much use a third so shoot me a message (and don't stress - I can train you up on the spot).

Prizes: As a BeyDays 2022 Event, just playing in the tournament makes you eligible to go into the draw for some awesome prizes from the WBO - check out the details in the BeyDays thread!
In addition to this, there will be a some sweet, sweet prizes from me for our inaugural WBO Tournament:

FIRST PRIZE - B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set + $25 Gift Card
[Image: jHug74p.png]

SECOND PRIZE - B-189 Guilty Longinus
[Image: 0Setvrx.png]

THIRD PRIZE - B-184 Custom Beylauncher LR
[Image: TK5xt4f.png]

Plus!

BeyDays 2022 Event – Participate to earn an exclusive Bit and be entered into a giveaway!
[Image: cdc80eded0f97a9cb0c020eecd972821.png]
This tournament is part of BeyDays 2022, an international celebration of Beyblade! Play in this tournaments to receive the Bit of Days X for your WBO profile and automatically be entered for a chance to win one of the following prizes along with all other participants of BeyDays 2022 tournaments:

• 5th: Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'
  • 4th: Prominence Valkyrie.Ov.At'-0
  • 3rd: Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3
  • 2nd: Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3 + WBO T-Shirt
  • 1st: Gold Ultimate Valkyrie + WBO T-Shirt*
*A chance to win the first place prize will be limited to the top three players of this tournament and other BeyDays 2022 tournaments.

Let's get out there and Let It Rip!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Australia on the wbo upcoming tournament scheduled again you love to see it
(May. 03, 2022  2:14 AM)mj9 Wrote: Australia on the wbo upcoming tournament scheduled again you love to see it

Make the 42 hour drive mate Wink
Congrats!!! Th!nk, If you don't run triple extreme you can't argue with us anymore 🤣
(May. 05, 2022  3:38 AM)StayCool Wrote: Congrats!!! Th!nk, If you don't run triple extreme you can't argue with us anymore 🤣

I don't think I've ever said triple xtreme is that good an idea? It can only be done feasibly by running Rage 3A X and that's kinda dated by now (maybe the new belial could make savior hold together on non-dash x but the ones I have are too hard to work well with it, they're worse than Lord Achilles Qc'). Double xtreme though...
I wanna go...
Only problem...
I'm in SYDNEY
(May. 11, 2022  8:24 AM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: I wanna go...
Only problem...
I'm in SYDNEY

Sorry bud, bit of a trek 😥
Prizes added - 2nd Prize is B-189 Guilty Longinus, 3rd Prize is a B-184 Custom Beylauncher LR Smile
First tournament let’s go
(May. 12, 2022  8:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Prizes added - 2nd Prize is B-189 Guilty Longinus, 3rd Prize is a B-184 Custom Beylauncher LR Smile

this is the first time I would rather get 3rd than 2nd.
(May. 18, 2022  1:58 AM)shrim Wrote:
(May. 12, 2022  8:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Prizes added - 2nd Prize is B-189 Guilty Longinus, 3rd Prize is a B-184 Custom Beylauncher LR Smile

this is the first time I would rather get 3rd than 2nd.

Nothing against offering to trade prizes if need be I guess Tongue_out
Hi all, tournament is TODAY. I'm gonna be heading down at 8:30 to secure the pavilion.

If you're having trouble finding the address, here's the google maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/NBY1S41isrkgTyqw6
This was a super fun tournament can’t wait for more for perth
I'll have a report and the results up tomorrow. Thank you all so much for coming - it was an amazing time and you should all be so proud of how you did today. Amazingly competitive tournament for the first one we've run in decades, and so much good sportsmanship on display. Extra shout outs to LOML for flying in from Sydney to join us, EmpForneus16 who made top 8 with emperor forneus outer cycle and a couple of QD beys while barely being tall enough to see the stadium (I did offer to lower it, but he stood steadfast), FrydRyce for lending out a bunch of stuff to level the playing field, and both him and shrim for judging. As well as all the parents for being lovely and helping to keep the kids focussed and entertained.

Winners
1st: th!nk
2nd: Calvin Mendoza
3rd: LeviathanFish
4th: shrim
Thanks for today! We had a ball! Would be nice to have more events like this! Thanks again for organising! 👍😊

(May. 29, 2022  9:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'll have a report and the results up tomorrow. Thank you all so much for coming - it was an amazing time and you should all be so proud of how you did today. Amazingly competitive tournament for the first one we've run in decades, and so much good sportsmanship on display. Extra shout outs to LOML for flying in from Sydney to join us, EmpForneus16 who made top 8 with emperor forneus outer cycle and a couple of QD beys while barely being tall enough to see the stadium (I did offer to lower it), FrydRyce for lending out a bunch of stuff to level the playing field, and both him and shrim for judging. As well as all the parents for being lovely and helping to keep the kids focussed and entertained.

Winners

Congrats! Good game and well played all!
Congratulations to all who placed, Thank you so much for organizing such a amazing day Jack and Lennon had a great time.
Jack was asking all night when the next one is ..... so he can beat Think again.... Thank you Fried Rice for being so kind to Jack.
It was so fantastic to see the older players helping and encouraging the younger players. well done everyone.
(May. 29, 2022  9:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'll have a report and the results up tomorrow. Thank you all so much for coming - it was an amazing time and you should all be so proud of how you did today. Amazingly competitive tournament for the first one we've run in decades, and so much good sportsmanship on display. Extra shout outs to LOML for flying in from Sydney to join us, EmpForneus16 who made top 8 with emperor forneus outer cycle and a couple of QD beys while barely being tall enough to see the stadium (I did offer to lower it, but he stood steadfast), FrydRyce for lending out a bunch of stuff to level the playing field, and both him and shrim for judging. As well as all the parents for being lovely and helping to keep the kids focussed and entertained.

Winners

Surely MFB tourney next.
(May. 29, 2022  10:56 AM)EmpForneus16 Wrote: Thanks for today! We had a ball! Would be nice to have more events like this! Thanks again for organising! 👍😊
Congrats! Good game and well played all!
Thanks so much for coming guys, I'm glad you came down - EmpForneus16 did amazing, heck of a launch on him Smile

(May. 30, 2022  12:36 AM)Lennon Wrote: Congratulations to all who placed, Thank you so much for organizing such a amazing day Jack and Lennon had a great time.
Jack was asking all night when the next one is ..... so he can beat Think again.... Thank you Fried Rice for being so kind to Jack.
It was so fantastic to see the older players helping and encouraging the younger players. well done everyone.

Thanks for coming along! It was great to meet Jack and Lennon and see how passionate they were about blading, and Jack in particular should be super proud of how he did - especially being the only person to beat me all day! Perth had a fantastic community back when I last hosted a tournament here, and I was very glad to see we have kept that going.
Did you guys have fun?
This matches for event have now been processed.