BeyDays Face Contest: Photography 4!

RagerBlade:

BlitzArmor:

Upload it threw an image hosting site such as Imgur, ImageShack, photobucket ( wouldn't recommend it though), etc.
My Entry:

Because only 4 days left for summer and rainy season is coming in our country, actually we already experience thunderstorm daily since last week, so I decide that my chosen beyblade is Sol Blaze V145AS. I will miss summer season...Unhappy
okay it taked me a while but here it is i like to put my creative style in it Wink hope you like it: http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/NL-lib...a.jpg.html
can you maybe post this pic. on facebook that i know that i'm entered?,

from: NL-Libra-Blader WBO,Youtube,Facebook,Twitter,Instagram
enjoy!

(May. 28, 2014  6:34 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Upload it threw an image hosting site such as Imgur, ImageShack, photobucket ( wouldn't recommend it though), etc.

thanks it helped me alot!

(May. 28, 2014  4:51 PM)HikariSaber1005 Wrote: My Entry:

Because only 4 days left for summer and rainy season is coming in our country, actually we already experience thunderstorm daily since last week, so I decide that my chosen beyblade is Sol Blaze V145AS. I will miss summer season...Unhappy

hey hikari nice to see you here
Alright, Here is my entry. I call it "Hades' Crown".

The only editing I did was to make it darker, nothing that wouldn't be possible by adjusting the lighting.

The original for comparison
That's a cool entry! Where'd you get the hand? haha
(May. 29, 2014  11:05 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: That's a cool entry! Where'd you get the hand? haha

I have my connections Tongue_out
(May. 20, 2014  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK Bladers! Yep, it's the now yearly Photography Face Contest that's back!

As usual, all you have to do is take one photograph related to the Beyblade hobby! It can be anything: a disintegrating Bull 125SF up in the air, or even that beautiful Legend Beyblade Set box art being put to glory. Wink

Be as creative as you want, but don't forget basic picture composition rules!

The winners will get their choice of:

How mysterious! I wonder what could be inside of them?

And yes, that's right, winners. The top three entries will win a Face Booster, woohoo!

In addition to that, a special BeyDays gift will be given to one winner out of that top three: a Saramanda Ifraid DF145XF!!

Here are the basic rules:
  • Photographs must contain at least one real Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong manufactured Beyblade. No exceptions!
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!
  • The WBO Committee isn't eligible. Meh.
  • You have until 11:59 PM EST Saturday, June 14th, 2014 to submit your photograph. Any entries after that will be disqualified!
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well!) However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!

As veteran Blue worded it so well, "Think Like A Camera"!
what is a face booster??

(May. 29, 2014  11:05 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: That's a cool entry! Where'd you get the hand? haha
did you seen mine i hope you like it i put a lot of my creative style in it please watch if you want and i really like your pic.!!!
You should put large quotes in a spoiler, like this: [ spoiler] content [/ spoiler ], just remove the spaces in the brackets.

A face booster is like a reward given by the Commitee for completing certain tasks.

I did, you have cool Beys and a cute Rabbit, haha. Thanks!
My Entry
Title: The EAGLE sitting on the Tree, Searching for his Prey.
IN CASE photo does not work.
(May. 30, 2014  8:37 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: My Entry
It DOES work, BTW nice entry
You're quite talented, I give that to you, Pegasus78610.

Anyways, I loved your entry. It was really creative as well. Nice work! Smile
(May. 28, 2014  10:02 PM)NLlibraBlader Wrote: okay it taked me a while but here it is i like to put my creative style in it Wink hope you like it: http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/NL-lib...a.jpg.html
can you maybe post this pic. on facebook that i know that i'm entered?,

I can't seem to view this photograph. Can you re-upload it please? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now.
(May. 30, 2014  7:39 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: You should put large quotes in a spoiler, like this: [ spoiler] content [/ spoiler ], just remove the spaces in the brackets.

A face booster is like a reward given by the Commitee for completing certain tasks.

I did, you have cool Beys and a cute Rabbit, haha. Thanks!
thanks bro thats my bunny SPARKY Grin

hey guys i have an question because everyone has a pic. under their name and i not and a pic under their post how do i get it??
(May. 31, 2014  12:34 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
thank you, and one more thing your entry is also cool.

(May. 31, 2014  12:59 AM)MidnightGFX Wrote:

You're quite talented, I give that to you, Pegasus78610.

Anyways, I loved your entry. It was really creative as well. Nice work! Smile

thnx bro, i love ur entry too.
Heres my entry
sorry for it being so large I cant figure out how to make it smaller
TITLE: Crimson Phoenix
(May. 31, 2014  12:34 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
Not for everyone. Looks cool.
(May. 31, 2014  12:42 PM)geetster99 Wrote: Heres my entry

You have uploaded this on Photobucket... Before uploading you will have to choose the resolution (there's a settings icon) like 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600 or 640 x 480 and so on, then accordingly you will get the size.. if you choose 800 x 600 the size of the pic will appear 800 x 600, later you cant resize it
Other websites like imageshack allow you to choose the resolution/ size after uploading, unlike photobucket or thats what i know
(May. 31, 2014  1:49 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 31, 2014  12:42 PM)geetster99 Wrote: Heres my entry

You have uploaded this on Photobucket... Before uploading you will have to choose the resolution (there's a settings icon) like 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600 or 640 x 480 and so on, then accordingly you will get the size.. if you choose 800 x 600 the size of the pic will appear 800 x 600, later you cant resize it
Other websites like imageshack allow you to choose the resolution/ size after uploading, unlike photobucket or thats what i know
Thank you for the help I'm new to all this stuff lol
(May. 31, 2014  5:17 PM)username2130 Wrote: My Entry

Despite how incredibly awesome that is, not sure if it'll be allowed since it's an edited background.

(May. 21, 2014  4:57 AM)Uwik Wrote: An edit should just be subtle visually and compliment the actual photograph, instead of totally manipulating it into a 'graphic design-esque' thing.

Things like minor touch ups, black & white, brightness & contrast adjustment should be OK. More often than not, these things will make a better photograph.

Essentially, we are looking for 'photographs'. Please keep that in mind when you guys start heading towards the graphic design aspect of a picture.
I know, im not much of a photographer. Good luck to you guys, the pics look great.
Here's mine i call it Old beys,Same rival
(Four hours really paid off)
Old Beys,Same Rival

What i did:I turned all of lights of,making it pitch black then I got my dad (he used to be a graffiti artist) to write the words Bey Blade!.
After I got word from someone that a beyblade photography contest was going on I decided to temporarily come back and submit an entry. (Btw ill be completely back by June 14).

My Entry : Examining pure beauty.
Additional Info:
-Edits made: Vignette and lens flare
-I have no idea what this figure is, might be a gundam??
Please let me know if I violated the rules in any way. Thanks and good luck to everyone who enters! Smile