BeyDays 2017: Events, Ruling Updates, #BeybladeInAction contest, and BeyLotto!

Don't forget guys, Sunday 4th is your last chance to enter our Instagram campaign. Entries after midnight in your timezone on that Sunday will not be counted, so make sure you're entering before then! Wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to win that prize, or even a BeyLotto entry after all Wink
Quick question, Midnight of 3rd or 4th lol
(Jun. 03, 2017  4:29 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Quick question, Midnight of 3rd or 4th lol

Midnight of 4th Ofcourse That's Like Time is there till 23:59:59 Of 4th June in the Specific Time Zone ! (Sunday i.e Tomorrow)
(Jun. 02, 2017  11:56 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Don't forget guys, Sunday 4th is your last chance to enter our Instagram campaign. Entries after midnight in your timezone on that Sunday will not be counted, so make sure you're entering before then! Wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to win that prize, or even a BeyLotto entry after all Wink

My Instagram Dark_Mousy is set to private, does it need to be public? Some of the committee does follow me on IG.
Winner of the beyblade in action is announced tomorrow?
Ouch! I forgot to post my entry!!. Would it eligible to post now?

It's still 4pm in Canada.
Thanks to everyone who participated in BeyDays! 12 events is fantastic, and it's great to see such a turnout at some of the events! It's been a fantastic year for BeyDays!

The entry for the Instagram event is now closed. We'll be looking over these and announcing a winner soon. Thank you to everyone who entered!

We're also totalling the entries for the BeyLotto. If you've organised an event during BeyDays and haven't submitted your spreadsheet for it, please do so as soon as you can! We can't work out the winners for the BeyLotto until we have all the participant lists in after all Tongue_out
While we are busy fixing the BeyPoint System and, simultaneously, verifying that all hosts of BeyDays tournaments have submitted the spreadsheet for their event so that we have complete lists of participants, we've got to announce a slight change of plans with the BeyLotto prizes. But don't worry, the prize pool is actually slightly improved!

Here is the new list for the top ten winners of the BeyDays BeyLotto:

Quote:
10th: Wyvron W2 Booster

9th: Doomscizor D2 Booster Starter

8th: Nepstrius N2 Starter

7th: Wyvron W2 and Odax O2 Kerbeus K2 and Yegdrion Y2 2-Pack

6th: Doomscizor D2 and Unicrest U2 2-Pack

5th: one B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4, B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

4th: one B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5, B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

3rd: B-00 Driger Slash .H.F (Darkness Ver.), B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

2nd: B-00 Dragoon Storm .W.X (Gold Ver.), B-00 Booster Dranzer Spiral .S.T

1st: B-00 Premiere Set!

Stay tuned for the results soon!
Any idea when beyblade in action will be announced? Just curious. Idw miss it lol
(Jun. 16, 2017  8:39 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Any idea when beyblade in action will be announced? Just curious. Idw miss it lol

The same time as all the other announcements if you win you'll get a tag anyway
(Jun. 16, 2017  8:57 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  8:39 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Any idea when beyblade in action will be announced? Just curious. Idw miss it lol

The same time as all the other announcements if you win you'll get a tag anyway

Thanks!
Quick Question. Is winning chances are affacted by your placement at tournaments?
(Jun. 16, 2017  1:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Quick Question. Is winning chances are affacted by your placement at tournaments?

Never. The only factor is whether you are a Passport Holder or not.
I am a passport holder does that mean I can get top prize
(Jun. 16, 2017  3:33 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: I am a passport holder does that mean  I can get top prize

If you participated in BeyDays, then yes, it means that you have chances of getting one of the top prizes.
(Jun. 16, 2017  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  3:33 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: I am a passport holder does that mean  I can get top prize

If you participated in BeyDays, then yes, it means that you have chances of getting one of the top prizes.
Okay thanks
maybe I can try if there at any in nebraska
(Jun. 16, 2017  5:57 PM)ethen brown Wrote: maybe I can try if there at any in nebraska

The Beyday's tournaments are already over.
Hey I'm Jordan I have a question will you guys have a tournament in Chicago Illinois or Indiana I won't be able to attend in any where else.
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:18 PM)Jordan Domangue Wrote: Hey I'm Jordan I have a question will you guys have a tournament in Chicago Illinois or Indiana  I won't be able to attend in any where else.

Beydays has finished I suggested posting in the respective tournaments thread to see if there is any interest
I need one near garden grove

Need the 6th one that is a giveaway
(Jun. 23, 2017  4:27 AM)InflamableWolf Wrote: I need one near garden grove

Need the 6th one that is a giveaway

This event has finished we are know airing for the winners of the lotto and instagram contest
OK, note to ourselves: go back to the habit of having the dates of BeyDays in the topic title hah.