BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

(Mar. 26, 2017  10:23 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Android

then take the play store url to the app and then use any apk downloader like apk pure 
copy this link and paste it in apk pure
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...yapp&hl=ja

(Mar. 26, 2017  10:35 AM)Limetka Wrote: Has anyone tried a japanese VPN?
Well I think it night be helpful in ios since u can easily download apk for android.BUT still it does not give any guarantee for working. WORTH A TRY AT LEAST
I downloaded it when it is still avaliable in US, but I cannot run it now. When I try to open the app, it will stop on the "Developed by WBBA" page.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyapp

Scroll down and you'll find the link for download for apple and android. You're welcome
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:22 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyapp

Scroll down and you'll find the link for download for apple and android. You're welcome

No. We won't thank you later. The app is still only available in Japan. Test things first before you try to help people.
(Mar. 26, 2017  8:46 PM)JustAnotherWeeb Wrote: No. We won't thank you later. The app is still only available in Japan. Test things first before you try to help people.

First off, don't be so salty. I did test it and it works for android. If you're using apple I don't know whats going on. However Takara has announced that the app will be down for maintenance until early-mid April. So unless you're desperate, wait a few weeks.
(Mar. 26, 2017  9:02 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: First off, don't be so salty. I did test it and it works for android. If you're using apple I don't know whats going on. However Takara has announced that the app will be down for maintenance until early-mid April. So unless you're desperate, wait a few weeks.

How am I being salty? I was just stating that it didn't work. You also made it sound like it worked for both. You should've said that I only tested it on android. And I also already have the app.
(Mar. 26, 2017  9:07 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Omg  its Kevo!

Btw where did you download it?
Hello! I downloaded it when it was still on the US Apple App Store.
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I downloaded it when it is still avaliable in US, but I cannot run it now. When I try to open the app, it will stop on the "Developed by WBBA" page.

Are you sure? I also downloaded mine while it was still available and it still works. You just need to open it a few times to get passed that page.
had this problem the other day but downloaded it fine using the google playstore via google, Im based in the uk
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:18 PM)Kevo Wrote: Hello! I downloaded it when it was still on the US Apple App Store.

Are you sure? I also downloaded mine while it was still available and it still works. You just need to open it a few times to get passed that page.

Well...I finally successfully opened this app after I turn on the flight mode and then I turn off it when I log in.
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I downloaded it when it is still avaliable in US, but I cannot run it now. When I try to open the app, it will stop on the "Developed by WBBA" page.

well in this case android is the best choice coz its open source and we can bypass it with ease. If you are using ios, try your luck by using any vpn.(sry read the last post late)
Is the app still available for worldwide? And are they still planning to make it compatible with other smartphones?
(Apr. 01, 2017  9:27 AM)matt19980 Wrote: Is the app still available for worldwide? And are they still planning to make it compatible with other smartphones?

Yes they planning for an update in late April
For Android users, make an email using Google.co.jp (you might need a VPN to make it, I'm not sure) and log into it on your phone. When using the Japanese email you should be able to connect to the Japanese app store while using a VPN, and when switched back to your main account you'll go back to your countries app store. There was a mobile VPN I used to use, but I've forgotten the name and it's since been over run with ads.

For apple users, I'm not sure what you need to do but it is possible to access the Japanese app store.

When I lived in America I hunted for a workaround to get to the Japanese app store because there was a game I wanted to play.
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:56 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: It works fine for me, so I don't know, maybe it onky works fir S5 and up for Samsubg Galaxy phones, no clue for the Apple Store as I never used an iPhone in my life.

for iphone it's 4s and up. I had to do a bit of a tactic to get a japanese account and use that to get the app
I have always the app on my phone, and why the app is deleted of all store ?
I've just asked my local beyblade supplier and it's official that burst app is not available around South East Asia region and they are not importing beylogger. Rest in peace my dreams
(Apr. 17, 2017  10:34 AM)matt19980 Wrote: I've just asked my local beyblade supplier and it's official that burst app is not available around South East Asia region and they are not importing beylogger. Rest in peace my dreams

Wow, what the hell happened since 2015? TAKARA-TOMY's main selling point for Beyblade Burst was the BeyCloud and they clearly intended for the application's ranking to be worldwide, showing names and flags from all around the world. Sure, the BeyLogger might not be importable everywhere, but access via the application could still have been given... It is litterally just a website and such. This series is becoming a disappointment in many ways, or at least it is way more "normal" than it was previously marketed as...
(Mar. 26, 2017  2:28 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: I have just recently discovered this.
TT has removed the Beyblade Burst app from outside of the Japanese playstore!I had already downloaded the app before it was removed but know I have a problem. I use an android phone so there should be an icon of the app in ‘apps’ but the Beyblade Burst app doesn’t. It doesn’t even appear in application manager! When I try to search it in the playstore it also doesn’t appear. The only way I have managed to find it is through S-finder an my Samsung. So what I wanted to know is if anyone else has the same problem.
(I don’t know if there is already a thread for this)

Use apk pure . You can get it there .. the app is available for download
(Apr. 17, 2017  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, what the hell happened since 2015? TAKARA-TOMY's main selling point for Beyblade Burst was the BeyCloud and they clearly intended for the application's ranking to be worldwide, showing names and flags from all around the world. Sure, the BeyLogger might not be importable everywhere, but access via the application could still have been given... It is litterally just a website and such. This series is becoming a disappointment in many ways, or at least it is way more "normal" than it was previously marketed as...

I definitely agree man! I mean,I was so hyped for the bey cloud and was thinking about how beyblade couldbe taken to the next level by this.It would have been so great!And I agree burst is becoming a disappointment half gimmicks don't work properly and there is also the durability issue.
Yea, definitely lost all of my trust in Takara Tomy's marketing. Just because the burst app wasn't available and they just decided not to import the B-01 and B-02 and other products that includes a beylogger. I was okay with beypoint card during the metal fight series, but this?
*sigh*
Well, I don't know how much TT is to blame. For all we know they could have pushed really hard but Hasbro just didn't see the value in it. I can only assume differences between distributors made an international beycloud a pipe dream
Yeah, the problem with the BeyCloud/BeyLogger is that in many ways, the value is lost when you try to translate the functionality it possesses over to places like North America which are much less densely populated than Japan and don't have the same competitive culture and attitude that Japanese Bladers have towards the game.

In Japan, many players attend local tournaments every weekend and have the opportunity to interact with a lot of other kids by playing together and becoming friends on the BeyCloud via their BeyLoggers; I was able to do it pretty easily in my visits to Japan in Osaka and Tokyo. You just don't have that in North America because Hasbro has chosen not to view the product as something that can actually be competitive or just does not want to put the effort in to try to establish some level of organized play, even though it is definitely feasible on some level as the WBO has demonstrated over the past eight years.

Another key is the BeyTerminal; there is a lot of arcade machines like this in Japan which utilize physical toys to unlock certain things in the game; the Layers having NFC Chips and being able to then use your BeyLogger to accumulate points is very much in line with the culture surrounding those machines and arcades in general. To have that same thing set up in NA would be impossible not only because the countries are much larger, but because the culture is different in many ways.

There is surely other factors involved like Hasbro's perception of Beyblade as a product versus TAKARA-TOMY's, but these are a few of the issues that I can see. That being said, I do think the BeyCloud would have a much better chance of working in South East Asia as the culture would obviously have more similarities and the way that they treat the game over there with regard to their organized play structure is somewhat similar to Japan, so I do wonder why they've chosen to abandon the idea in that region.
TAKARA-TOMY just announced a x2 points campaign (products and shots recorded) celebrating the release of Drain Fafnir! It's on until May 7th.

Pretty sure this is the first x2 campaign since the release of Xcalibur!
(Apr. 29, 2017  1:24 AM)Kei Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY just announced a x2 points campaign (products and shots recorded) celebrating the release of Drain Fafnir! It's on until May 7th.

Pretty sure this is the first x2 campaign since the release of Xcalibur!

Too bad the application seemingly does not work outside of Japan anymore, unless you use some sort of weird proxy method.