BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

Took advantage of this tonight. Eee

I feel like recently it's been more common for there to be a x1.5 campaign than it has been for there to not be haha
Definitely, so I do not know if the interest is fading or if it is just due to there being more releases this summer, all packed.
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:35 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Can someone help translate EnderBlader to Japanese so I can fit my name because WBO EnderBlader doesn't fit

Have you tried WBOEnderBlader? Or WBOEnder? In Japanese it would be probably be WBOエンダーブレイダー

I used Google Translate. It might be wrong though. ._.

I tried the last one but in English it translate back to Ender breakfast raider XD

Oh my god. xD I'm dead.

(Aug. 06, 2016  5:22 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Have you tried WBOEnderBlader? Or WBOEnder? In Japanese it would be probably be WBOエンダーブレイダー

I tried the last one but in English it translate back to Ender breakfast raider XD

Never use Google Translate for translating (to) Japanese. If anything, get a Japanese speaker, like Oki for example (this is not an invitation to ask him, but just an example Wink ).

Haha, I know Google Translate is horrible but hey, worth a shot.
Actually, no shots.

xD

And of course, yeah! Wish Oki was here though. :\
Google Translate is not horrible
from all the one I tried , it's the best online translator for easy translation
all the other online translator even for easy translation they are really bad

(Aug. 08, 2016  5:00 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Have you tried WBOEnderBlader? Or WBOEnder? In Japanese it would be probably be WBOエンダーブレイダー

Oh my god. xD I'm dead.

(Aug. 06, 2016  5:22 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  4:35 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: I tried the last one but in English it translate back to Ender breakfast raider XD

Never use Google Translate for translating (to) Japanese. If anything, get a Japanese speaker, like Oki for example (this is not an invitation to ask him, but just an example Wink ).

Haha, I know Google Translate is horrible but hey, worth a shot.
Actually, no shots.

xD

And of course, yeah! Wish Oki was here though. :\
Just realized I haven't scanned any BeyCodes in like half a year. I guess I should stop hoping for another 2x points campaign.
(Dec. 18, 2016  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just realized I haven't scanned any BeyCodes in like half a year. I guess I should stop hoping for another 2x points campaign.

I wouldn't give up hope just yet with Lost Longinus around the corner; the first left spin Burst Bey, and I would be surprised if they didn't have a 2x points campaign, at the very least.
I just got a newsletter from WBBA and no 2x points campaign any time soon!
Wasn't the last one they did for Xcalibur? It's been a while ...

I'm waiting to win the inevitable gamma Beyblade next year so I can get 2x that way before scanning my collection of codes now.
Still just a 1.5x campaign for Lost Longinus. Really surprising actually...
Speaking of points, I have a bunch of QR codes. I don't know if Takara ever voids them, but I'll never use them. You folks might as well have them as a belated Christmas gift, that or the first person who sees them, haha.

I have just recently discovered this.
TT has removed the Beyblade Burst app from outside of the Japanese playstore!I had already downloaded the app before it was removed but know I have a problem. I use an android phone so there should be an icon of the app in ‘apps’ but the Beyblade Burst app doesn’t. It doesn’t even appear in application manager! When I try to search it in the playstore it also doesn’t appear. The only way I have managed to find it is through S-finder an my Samsung. So what I wanted to know is if anyone else has the same problem.
(I don’t know if there is already a thread for this)
(Mar. 26, 2017  2:28 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: I have just recently discovered this.
TT has removed the Beyblade Burst app from outside of the Japanese playstore!I had already downloaded the app before it was removed but know I have a problem. I use an android phone so there should be an icon of the app in ‘apps’ but the Beyblade Burst app doesn’t. It doesn’t even appear in application manager! When I try to search it in the playstore it also doesn’t appear. The only way I have managed to find it is through S-finder an my Samsung. So what I wanted to know is if anyone else has the same problem.
I couldn't find it either. I thought it was just my phone and restarted it twice. I use an s7 edge. It still wasnt there. Then i used Sfinder as well
(Mar. 26, 2017  2:28 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: I have just recently discovered this.

(Mar. 26, 2017  2:31 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: I couldn't find it either. I thought it was just my phone and restarted it twice. I use an s7 edge. It still wasnt there. Then i used Sfinder as well

ベイブレードバースト type this into your app stores
(Mar. 26, 2017  2:49 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: ベイブレードバースト type this into your app stores
That didn't work
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:24 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: That didn't work
It doesn't work for me too

https://youtu.be/xuhFb_yGEu4
^This is BeybladeGeeks [GeekDosage] 's video and its the only place I could find the link (in the vid description) to the app through TT's website.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/app/
When I click on the playstore button this happens it brings me to playstore but it says that the item is not available in my country.

What is going on!
The app appeared in my 'apps'!

(Mar. 26, 2017  2:49 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: ベイブレードバースト type this into your app stores

Is ^that^ that why It appeared again?
It works fine for me, so I don't know, maybe it onky works fir S5 and up for Samsubg Galaxy phones, no clue for the Apple Store as I never used an iPhone in my life.
Huh ... Yeah, for me when I click the link on the TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade website, the App Store on my iPhone tells me that the item is not available in the Canadian store, but in the Japanese one. Definitely wasn't this way before .Not sure if it's possible to make a Japanese Apple ID and download it that way?

I am still able to use the version of the app loaded on my phone as normal, though.
Works fine for me in HK, so I guess it's not a global issue here. Someone would have to release the apk file here for download then.
Same problem in France, I have the app on my phone since more than 1 year, but when I search it on the play store I don't find it
well download it unofficially and then install it. I am able to use mine.
The app was available worldwide, but as of recently it seems TT has made it exclusive to the Japanese app stores. Makes me glad I downloaded mine while it was still readily available.
(Mar. 26, 2017  8:46 AM)Kevo Wrote: The app was available worldwide, but as of recently it seems TT has made it exclusive to the Japanese app stores. Makes me glad I downloaded mine while it was still readily available.

Omg its Kevo!

(Mar. 26, 2017  8:25 AM)VarunPc Wrote: well download it unofficially and then install it. I am able to use mine.

Btw where did you download it?
(Mar. 26, 2017  9:07 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Omg  its Kevo!

Btw where did you download it?

well do you use android or ios? If it is android then then its just a piece of cake but for iphone im figuring it out(have to enter the arena now)
(Mar. 26, 2017  9:30 AM)VarunPc Wrote: well do you use android or ios? If it is android then then its just a piece of cake but for iphone im figuring it out(have to enter the arena now)

Android